What the "Dow" is happening?

eyephone said:
Raising rates still on the table, what are they thinking.

173285_600.jpg

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
So how to trade Apple?

If you like Apple than this is a decent area to accumulate. Needs to hold $94. If it violates than next support is around $85 then next stop is $76.

AAPL just broke below 94.  I'm going to start loading them up cautiously.  iPhone 7 coming out this fall might boots up the price and most analysts still have 12 month price target at around $140.

Since phones are subsidized anymore.. wonder if people will just hold off on upgrading.  I know a lot will.. but not to the record such as before. 

I've been out of AAPL for awhile now, over a year at least. It was one of my most stable hold/trade holdings from 08-14 but there is nothing really exciting for them for the foreseeable future. They really need to create a new product category like they did with the iPhone and iPad. The iWatch is too niche and not mass consumer enough. Until then, I don't see any long term growth potential. However at it's current price levels, it will be a good stock to trade for a few percent here and there.

morekaos said:
When  this Douche opens his Pie Hole do the opposite...its what he is really doing.

Soros: It's the 2008 crisis all over again

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/07/soros-its-the-2008-crisis-all-over-again.html

Evil cheerleader will be wrong again, last time he said this the Dow was 11231 on its way to 18000

http://www.cnbc.com/id/

Soros: US Is Already in Double-Dip Recession

Reporting by Maria Bartiromo, Writing by Antonya Allen, CNBC.com
Thursday, 22 Sep 2011 | 1:51 AM ET

Asked by CNBC if he believed the US risks falling into a double-dip recession , Soror said: "I think we are in it already."

"We have a slowdown and basically a conflict about whether the rich ought to pay taxes to create jobs or not and there was a deal in the making which would have balanced the budget over the long term, but would have allowed short-term fiscal stimulus, which would have been the right policy," Soros said in an interview late Wednesday.

"That was rejected, it fell apart? so it will come to the electorate next year to decide what they want," he added

eyephone said:
Buy LinkedIn? (Look at it after hours)

Very tempted.  This is my buy then sell right away stock and got some decent gain in the past.  It's extremely volatile stock but at $122 this morning,  might just load up some.

Edit: LNKD now down to $111  :)

Attachments

• Linkedln 5 year Chart.jpg
    Linkedln 5 year Chart.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 325
SEC probes Boeing for its accounting of the two jetliners.

I almost bought Boeing last week, good thing I didn't.

Yahoo layoffs begins today. (First round)
I think they plan to slash 1,500 approximately.

jajji said:
eyephone said:
The Nasdaq and S&P 500 completes the death cross.
Time to sell? Possible recession?

This was a good call.

Panda also made a good call to be long on gold. When Panda made that call, gold was trading around 1115 and now it's around 1226.

Back