Mimi Walters - CA45 Rep missing in action?

OCAgentGold said:
I sure was from PPO to HMO which wouldn't cover my pre existing condition.... there is fact for ya...

Please explain again.

Let me guess:
1.Before PPO during Obamacare
2. then HMO during Trump
3. During Trump pre existing condition not covered?

Is this correct?

eyephone said:
OCAgentGold said:
I sure was from PPO to HMO which wouldn't cover my pre existing condition.... there is fact for ya...

Please explain again.

Let me guess:
1.Before PPO during Obamacare
2. then HMO during Trump
3. During Trump pre existing condition not covered?

Is this correct?

I'd guess in the pocket between passage of ACA in 2010 and pre-existing coverage guanrantee starting Jan 2014 when the insurance comapnies started dumping their non compliant plan customers like hot potatoes. 

OCAgentGold said:
She gets my vote easily. I would never vote democratic, until the democratic party returns. This militant, radical, progressive liberalism, masquerading as the democrat party, is pure malignancy. Bring back JFK and I will certainly be a Democrat again.

Disagree, I think the centrists are still in power. I'm happy to vote against Walters because I view Walters as a vote for Trump and his worst tendencies.

nosuchreality said:
Frankly, it's why I will vote for Katie Porter in the CA-45.  It's two years.  She help stifle Trump and she can be replaced in two years if Trump heads out.  If Trump doesn't then she may stay longer.  Or she'll just be completely ineffective making no difference.

Another vote not for Mimi Walters.

Why are a few GOP House Rep candidates campaign signs theme color yelllow and blue? (Mimi Walters and Young Kim)

OCAgentGold said:
She gets my vote easily. I would never vote democratic, until the democratic party returns. This militant, radical, progressive liberalism, masquerading as the democrat party, is pure malignancy. Bring back JFK and I will certainly be a Democrat again.

Agreed. Will be my first time voting for a republican.  Dems are the worst type of assholes these days.  Im sick of it and afraid of how insane things will get if these jackasses get control. 

eyephone said:
Why are a few GOP House Rep candidates campaign signs theme color yelllow and blue? (Mimi Walters and Young Kim)

I also noticed John Cox font is Blue. Really interesting

spootieho said:
OCAgentGold said:

Agreed. Will be my first time voting for a republican.  Dems are the worst type of assholes these days.  Im sick of it and afraid of how insane things will get if these jackasses get control.

Says the guy who is calling others a****  .. lovely

Spotify ? you really need therapy my friend - watching too much Fox News is not good for you

fortune11 said:

Spotify ? you really need therapy my friend - watching too much Fox News is not good for you
Thanks for giving me an example to point at.  Truth is that you are an asshole and probably the biggest one on the forum.  You are a troll.  You are a bully.  It's people like yourself that push people away. 

I'll definitely vote republican for the first time now.  Thanks for the extra push.

OCAgentGold said:
I lost my insurance AND doctor thanks to Obamacare. I am male, so I guess I dont count...
Same here.  Obamacare didn't allow mom/pop businesses to have group coverage anymore.  Getting the equivalent plan for our family raised our rates from $900/mo to $1300/mo.

P.S. I do very much support a single payer health care system.  I'd vote democrat if they weren't so batshit crazy with TDS right now.

spootieho said:
OCAgentGold said:
I lost my insurance AND doctor thanks to Obamacare. I am male, so I guess I dont count...
Same here.  Obamacare didn't allow mom/pop businesses to have group coverage anymore.  Getting the equivalent plan for our family raised our rates from $900/mo to $1300/mo.

P.S. I do very much support a single payer health care system.  I'd vote democrat if they weren't so batshit crazy with TDS right now.

I?m male and my insurance went up. Not an excuse

Most likely he didn?t lose his insurance. If he did, he could of picked another one. It?s not perfect, it needed to be redefine same as first version of things.

You should use blue font for your business name. There?s a lot of Republicans doing it these days.  ;) (see my previous post)

A small business owner friend of mine despises ACA due to his increased costs. He admits though, that he had some very high deductible plan before, that was no longer available. So the comp isn't apples-to-apples.

I'm voting for a Dem Congressional representative for the first time in my life. This area has typically had some reasonable Republican - you know, lower taxes, control spending, not gonna slap your face with their Holy Bible every week, kinda candidate. That's made it easy to choose the least worst candidate.

spootieho said:
fortune11 said:

Thanks for giving me an example to point at.  Truth is that you are an asshole and probably the biggest one on the forum.  You are a troll.  You are a bully.  It's people like yourself that push people away. 

I'll definitely vote republican for the first time now.  Thanks for the extra push.

You don?t need a push Spotify , just need some meds :)

You?ve already jumped off the deep end. At your age not much can be done to help you anyways

Mimi must be getting desperate.  Her latest facebook attack blurb to rile the troops is a fringe right website headlining Porter supports reparations.

nosuchreality said:
Mimi must be getting desperate.  Her latest facebook attack blurb to rile the troops is a fringe right website headlining Porter supports reparations.

she must be getting inspired by our own in-house nutjobs here on TI  :)

Back