Mimi Walters - CA45 Rep missing in action?

Total estimated number of ballots to count (after Election Day): 441,011
Total estimated number of ballots counted (after Election Day): 179,411

Total Estimated Left to Count: 261,600

Registration and Turnout
Completed Precincts: 1546 of 1546
Reg/Turnout Percentage
Total Registered Voters 1,558,988
Precinct Registration 1,558,988
Precinct Ballots Cast 282,394 18.1%
Early Ballots Cast 4,484 0.3%
Vote-by-Mail Ballots Cast 543,201 34.8%
Total Ballots Cast 830,079 53.2%

That's more than 25% of the ballots are left to count, WTF?

nosuchreality said:
Total estimated number of ballots to count (after Election Day): 441,011
Total estimated number of ballots counted (after Election Day): 179,411

Total Estimated Left to Count: 261,600

Registration and Turnout
Completed Precincts: 1546 of 1546
Reg/Turnout Percentage
Total Registered Voters 1,558,988
Precinct Registration 1,558,988
Precinct Ballots Cast 282,394 18.1%
Early Ballots Cast 4,484 0.3%
Vote-by-Mail Ballots Cast 543,201 34.8%
Total Ballots Cast 830,079 53.2%

That's more than 25% of the ballots are left to count, WTF?

please see a doctor if your election lasts longer than 4 days

Dr_mSI7VYAA80-f

Cares said:
Honest question...but what good does donating money to a campaign AFTER the votes are submitted?
I believe that the party requesting the recount must pay for the recount. 

Cares said:
spootieho said:
Cares said:
Honest question...but what good does donating money to a campaign AFTER the votes are submitted?
I believe that the party requesting the recount must pay for the recount.

What's the cost of that?
$100,000 - $500,000 (About 30 cents per ballot, I hear).  Then there's lots of other overhead too (legal fees or whatever).

Entire Orange County is now blue ? land of Reagan and Nixon  . Take a bow , Republicans , you accomplished your mission

Mimi Walters made the pathetic desperation move that all trump era  republicans make when they are cornered by Democracy ? screaming voter fraud and trying to raise money off of it.  No doubt there will some MAGA suckers who will fall for it and open their wallets

fortune11 said:
Entire Orange County is now blue ? land of Reagan and Nixon  . Take a bow , Republicans , you accomplished your mission

Mimi Walters made the pathetic desperation move that all trump era  republicans make when they are cornered by Democracy ? screaming voter fraud and trying to raise money off of it.  No doubt there will some MAGA suckers who will fall for it and open their wallets

She will walk away with a golden parachute. The other loyal half of her constituents are pissed. I feel it is justified to have her pack her bags. She really did not represents 45 District with her voting records. And on the way out she tried to collecting more funds for her holidays plan. MAGA will fall for it and will enrich her pockets just as the door swings and hit her behind out of the doors.

I wonder If CA39 and CA45 turning dem is blue wave enough for some of our repub readers on here.

It sure washed over orange county.

I'll have to say though, that I'll prob vote repub in 2020..maybe even for that shithead trump.  depending on how things work out in the next 2 years.

zubs said:
I wonder If CA39 and CA45 turning dem is blue wave enough for some of our repub readers on here.

It sure washed over orange county.

I'll have to say though, that I'll prob vote repub in 2020 though...maybe even for trump.  depending on how things work out in the next 2 years.

Policy is more important than party.  GOP just has no real ideas to deal with 21st century issues. 

Young Kim and Mimi Walters lost because of Trump.
I told the caller who was asking me to vote for Mimi that I was going to vote full demo to send Trump a message, and she was just collateral damage.

irvinehomeowner said:
Not really a blue wave... more of a I'm sick of Trump wave. :)

Midterms are generally a reaction to the president/ruling party.  Many of the people getting kicked out came in in 2010 in reaction to Obama and Obamacare.

Back