Mimi Walters - CA45 Rep missing in action?

Irvinecommuter said:
Policy is more important than party.  GOP just has no real ideas to deal with 21st century issues.

Certainly the policies that matter to you are what you should vote for.  Often they align with certain parties.  You will likely find you align more with one party over another when it comes to policies that matter to you.

If you agree more with candidate A than candidate B then vote for candidate A (even if you don't like candidate A that much).

Unfortunately, the party system favors polarization.  Candidates who are more centrist or mainstream deviate more from their party and rarely get selected by their party to represent their party.

irvinehomeowner said:
Not really a blue wave... more of a I'm sick of Trump wave. :)

Thanks to the media... who wouldn't get sick of hearing Stormy 500 times and whether Trump had used protection or not.  Ewwww.... 

wacoonist said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Not really a blue wave... more of a I'm sick of Trump wave. :)

Thanks to the media... who wouldn't get sick of hearing Stormy 500 times and whether Trump had used protection or not.  Ewwww....

Yes the media magically took control of your hand while it was in the private voting booth where no one can actually know How you voted

There are five stages of grief ? and if you follow TI republican posters you can pretty much see how it is evolving :)

Denial
Anger
Bargaining ? we are here now
Depression
Acceptance

spootieho said:
That troll has his head way too far up his own ass.

Looks like you are still at stage 2  . Good luck

I have advised you months ago to get some therapy for your anger issues. I have sympathy for those who are forced to deal w you in their daily lives .

fortune11 said:
I have advised you months ago to get some therapy for your anger issues. I have sympathy for those who are forced to deal w you in their daily lives .
Seems you are projecting onto others your issues with yourself.  But keep going...  At least the kids are safe while you are preoccupied here.

spootieho said:
fortune11 said:
Seems you are projecting onto others your issues with yourself.  But keep going...  At least the kids are safe while you are preoccupied here.

You yourself are like a five year old throwing tantrums here  ?  pray, tell me how to deal with a big kid like you

tip ? might want to brush up on your comebacks buddy  ? even George Constanza was better than you :)

Spotiho - dealing w your comments is like playing a game of whack-a-mole . Spare everyone else the agony of reading this back and forth ? curse me all you want via personal messages ? if you feel the need to continue venting. I am done.

fortune11 said:
Spotiho - dealing w your comments is like playing a game of whack-a-mole . Spare everyone else the agony of reading this back and forth ? curse me all you want via personal messages ? if you feel the need to continue venting.
If you weren't a hypocrite and if you had any integrity, you would have followed your own advice.  Almost every piece of advice you try to dish out, applies much more to yourself.  Perhaps you shouldn't be a such fake.

fortune11 said:
I am done.
Is that a promise?  That's good news for everyone here.  I somehow doubt it.

Cares said:
Mimi Walters has filed paperwork for 2020 elections already...
http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/093/201811089133642093/201811089133642093.pdf

Wow that?s interesting. In a recent statement on 11/16/18 Mimi noted new opportunities and challenges lie ahead. (See statement below)

"It has been a tremendous honor and responsibility representing the people of the 45th district," Walters said on Facebook. "I am proud of our accomplishments. Our fiscal and regulatory policies have created record job growth; we cracked down on human trafficking and passed legislation helping the survivors of sexual assault. New opportunities and challenges lie ahead and I will forever be grateful for the opportunity to serve in the People's House."

Source:https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/16/politics/mimi-walters-katie-porter-democratic-pickup/index.html

Back