Mimi Walters - CA45 Rep missing in action?

I wonder if many of the new homeowners are non-voting right. FCB does not participate in voting since they not even U.S. citizen.

The ones that voted for her in the 45th District probably old timer and they probably living in their homes for such a long time that the SALT does not affect them.

HMart said:
Too bad, looks like voters rewarded Mimi's blind loyalty to Trumpism and overlooked her individual mediocrity.

The sight of Irvine residents whining about taxes while voting for Dems is pretty ironic.

Liar Loan said:
HMart said:
Too bad, looks like voters rewarded Mimi's blind loyalty to Trumpism and overlooked her individual mediocrity.

The sight of Irvine residents whining about taxes while voting for Dems is pretty ironic.

What would you call your own whining all the time on this forum while living in California ?

fortune11 said:
Liar Loan said:
HMart said:

What would you call your own whining all the time on this forum while living in California ?

You must have me mistaken with somebody else.  Please post links.

Liar Loan said:
HMart said:

The stench of Trump is too much for me to bear. Also, my taxes went up under this administration.

HMart said:
Liar Loan said:
HMart said:

The stench of Trump is too much for me to bear. Also, my taxes went up under this administration.

Well buck up.  With Newsom as governor they are about to go up a lot more.

Liar Loan said:
fortune11 said:
Liar Loan said:
HMart said:

You must have me mistaken with somebody else.  Please post links.

Liars posted many times how he dislike Irvine. He only like it when it was all open, wild and running with coyotes 😕

Dr7LsrsU0AA2jPQ

https://www.businessinsider.com/mim...crats-steal-her-seat-vote-tampering-2018-11b]

California Rep. Mimi Walters' campaign accuses Democrats of planning to 'steal' her seat as her lead shrinks in tough reelection bid

[/b]

Rep. Mimi Walters, who is fighting for reelection in California's 45th Congressional District, repeatedly charged that Democrats are attempting to "steal" her seat by tampering with votes, according to recent fundraising emails sent out by her campaign and obtained by INSIDER.

In at least three emails sent out between Sunday and Tuesday, Walters' campaign charged that "Democrats are already preparing for a recount to try and steal this Republican seat after the fact." The campaign also wrote "the left has spent tens of millions against me, and they'll stop at nothing to make sure they can still win this seat."

A fundraising email sent Tuesday said "we must be able to make sure vote tallies aren't tampered with, and that only valid votes from registered voters are counted."

Loco_local said:
https://www.businessinsider.com/mim...crats-steal-her-seat-vote-tampering-2018-11b]

California Rep. Mimi Walters' campaign accuses Democrats of planning to 'steal' her seat as her lead shrinks in tough reelection bid

[/b]

Rep. Mimi Walters, who is fighting for reelection in California's 45th Congressional District, repeatedly charged that Democrats are attempting to "steal" her seat by tampering with votes, according to recent fundraising emails sent out by her campaign and obtained by INSIDER.

In at least three emails sent out between Sunday and Tuesday, Walters' campaign charged that "Democrats are already preparing for a recount to try and steal this Republican seat after the fact." The campaign also wrote "the left has spent tens of millions against me, and they'll stop at nothing to make sure they can still win this seat."

A fundraising email sent Tuesday said "we must be able to make sure vote tallies aren't tampered with, and that only valid votes from registered voters are counted."

LOL..Neal Kelley is one of the most reputable Registrar out there.  Apparently, votes against GOP means "stealing"

GOP bullying assumes that if you make loud enough noise you can fool enough people and the media will go along

What about counting votes is so hard to understand? this is precisely how mail in ballots work .

Fortunately everyone is a lot smarter after 2000 ? dems cannot Be bullied and pushed around as easily as they were back then . Media has also caught onto Republicans game

iacrenter said:
Mimi will lose because she is out of touch with her constituents. I'm a registered Republican but will vote for a Dem before putting her back in office. She gave the middle finger to all Irvine home owners after her vote for the Trump tax reform law.
The time for that was the primaries.  Unless you think you are more aligned with Porter, you got played.  If you really are more algned with Porter, then you made the right choice.

iacrenter said:
Rep Walters screwed with the wrong constituents. I felt my vote counted this year.

Same here . Never felt so good voting AGAINST someone ? she knew the consequences of the tax bill on her specific constituents . But she didn?t care did she ?

This way , she loses either way - but now likely has a job lined with one of the republican donor aligned ?consulting shops?, ?think tanks ? or ?industry groups ? . This is how capitalism is supposed to work in our great country .

She did exactly what was in HER best interest , nothing more , nothing less . Don?t shed a single tear for her ...

Back