Legado at Portola Springs III

IrvineHouseHunter said:
Went to PSIII the other day, 4 Asian families and 2 white couples looking at Cressa.  3 Asian couples, 2 Indian couples (family in car), and couple of white people looking at Legado (didn't make it to Indigo this time).

Why is that surprising? Chinese + Indians + Whites = Sums Up IR's diversification lol

dream16 said:
IrvineHouseHunter said:
Went to PSIII the other day, 4 Asian families and 2 white couples looking at Cressa.  3 Asian couples, 2 Indian couples (family in car), and couple of white people looking at Legado (didn't make it to Indigo this time).

Why is that surprising? Chinese + Indians + Whites = Sums Up IR's diversification lol

IrvineHouseHunter didn't say it was a surprise...  That's almost 4 months ago and I still see a similar make of onlookers for Legado/Cressa (personal observation)

lnc said:
Cal Pac is building another 112 detached condos and 237 detached/attached condos at PS.

Try to figure out what they are but those 237 units with the description "attached/detached condo" sound similar to Legado.  If that's correct that means Cal Pac is building more Legado at an extension site.

Legado is built by Brookfield.  May be Cal Pac shares the same plans.

Irvine Seeker said:
lnc said:
Cal Pac is building another 112 detached condos and 237 detached/attached condos at PS.

Try to figure out what they are but those 237 units with the description "attached/detached condo" sound similar to Legado.  If that's correct that means Cal Pac is building more Legado at an extension site.

That's right, so it might be something complete different.  Got to go back do more digging.

lnc said:
Irvine Seeker said:
lnc said:

That's right, so it might be something complete different.  Got to go back do more digging.

Don't think there is a legado extension in PSIII.
CalPac's , Detached condo is Silverleaf Extension  ; Attached town homes/flats is Indigo Extension

Irvine Seeker said:
Inc,

Did you mean PS 4 or 5 that CalPac is building something similar to Legado?

The info I saw did not specific which PS neighborhood.

I know its not PS-5A since all the projects are accounted for.  I don't have a track map for PS-3 therefor not even sure if there are empty lots available for these two tracks.  If its not PS-3, than it could be PS-4A.

The info I saw stated:

Track 18073, permit # 00684108-PMP, 112 detached condo at PS by California Pacific Homes

Track 18074, permit # 00684117-PMP, 237 attached/detached condo at PS by California Pacific HOmes

Alana said:
lnc said:
Irvine Seeker said:
lnc said:

CalPac's , Detached condo is Silverleaf Extension  ; Attached town homes/flats is Indigo Extension

I was think that's what they are but there are already one Silverleaf and one Indigo extension planned unless these two new tracks are the second Silverleaf and second Indigo extensions. 

And if these are indeed Silverleaf and Indigo extensions, wonder if these two tracks will be build on that empty lot east of village Square Park. 

lnc said:
Alana said:
lnc said:
Irvine Seeker said:
lnc said:

I was think that's what they are but there are already one Silverleaf and one Indigo extension planned unless these two new tracks are the second Silverleaf and second Indigo extensions. 

And if these are indeed Silverleaf and Indigo extensions, wonder if these two tracks will be build on that empty lot east of village Square Park. 

Just got some new info and these two Cal Pac products are not going to be at PS3, its going to be at PS-4B, north of Portola Pkwy.

Legado Extention at PS5A

https://www.brookfieldresidential.com/new-homes/california/orange-county/irvine/legado#t=nbTab&sort=%40fcoveoz32xsortz32xorder38398%20ascending

Newhome24 said:
Where is the location for Legado Phase 2.  I heard it is on the hill, not sure.

It is on top of that hills behind PS3. 

Attachments

• PS 5A tract map b.jpg
    PS 5A tract map b.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 446
It's approx 870k for plan 1, 900k for plan 2, 1mil for plan 3, and 1.05mil for plan 4 based off the most recent price sheets.

Anyone know what is going to be built next to the Anton apartments in PS3? Is this a Silverleaf, Indigo, or Legado extension. Right now, it is a raised dirt lot where construction materials are being stored. However, it looks like they are slowly developing the land.

I found this, not sure if it's the right area but it's in PS3: http://www.irvinequickrecords.com/sirepub/mtgviewer.aspx?meetid=5393&doctype=agenda&itemid=163403

Does anyone know, or have a sense of, what the waitlist is like currently for Legado, specifically residence 4? Tried talking to the sales agent, but they're unwilling to provide any sort of information on the waitlist.

Back