Legado at Portola Springs III

Countess said:
What other communities in Portola Springs include the 2-car driveway

Also, who is up to date on which builder has the best incentives??
Inquiring Minds want to know!

Thanks for the help!

What do you mean by incentives?  I don't think many builders are offering incentives in this current market.

Given that this is a Legado thread, do you know if Legado is offering any incentives?

SenorIrvine said:
Is this area more or less desirable than the Barcelona community planned near the Irvine Spectrum?

Definitely less.  Barcelona has a great location and will be developed by TIC?s builder (IPac).

This isn?t an apples to apples comparison though, as it?s likely the starting price for these homes will be 1.3million, maybe even a little more. I think this is about 250k more expensive than any Legado home.  So, just depends on your budget.

They?re right now using that mysterious road as construction traffic.  They?ve flatten a lot of land compared to what?s on google maps

paperboyNC said:
I live in Portola Springs and have toured both Legado and Talise. I'd definitely choose Legado if the prices were similar.

location, location, location
For whatever reason, homes that are away from Irvine Blvd in Portola Springs trade at a discount to the rest of the area (I know - I live in one). My home would resell today for over $100k less than an identical home in Stonegate.

The location with Legado has performed a lot better and is selling for near Stonegate price levels. Talise is asking for Stonegate pricing - with the discounted location.

I find this interesting.

Usually, when you're closer to a main road, it decreases value, esp because the homes farther away from Irvine Blvd are more elevated.

I haven't been out to PS in a while so I'm not sure what the topography of these neighborhoods are.

irvinehomeowner said:
paperboyNC said:
I live in Portola Springs and have toured both Legado and Talise. I'd definitely choose Legado if the prices were similar.

location, location, location
For whatever reason, homes that are away from Irvine Blvd in Portola Springs trade at a discount to the rest of the area (I know - I live in one). My home would resell today for over $100k less than an identical home in Stonegate.

The location with Legado has performed a lot better and is selling for near Stonegate price levels. Talise is asking for Stonegate pricing - with the discounted location.

I find this interesting.

Usually, when you're closer to a main road, it decreases value, esp because the homes farther away from Irvine Blvd are more elevated.

I haven't been out to PS in a while so I'm not sure what the topography of these neighborhoods are.

Yeah, that?s a great point.  Traditionally people tend to prefer to live in the hills and away from the main streets, etc.  But based on some of the sales here, perhaps that is not the case.

Hey TI! Just went up to visit Legado and it looks like they're now on their last few homes.  These last few phases have gone SUPER quick.  For those of you that bought here, how are you liking it??

Prototype said:
Hey TI! Just went up to visit Legado and it looks like they're now on their last few homes.  These last few phases have gone SUPER quick.  For those of you that bought here, how are you liking it??

Yeah, one of my buyers picked upa a Plan 2 that fell out of escrow recently.  They only have a few non-model homes left so they are almost sold out.

Back