Legado at Portola Springs III

Ya I drove by, it's across from Juniper models.  I think being elevated is always better but this is a bit further out.  Don't think it will matter much (price wise) in the long run between the 2 locations.

aquabliss said:
Ya I drove by, it's across from Juniper models.  I think being elevated is always better but this is a bit further out.  Don't think it will matter much (price wise) in the long run between the 2 locations.

Yeah, I agree with you.  Unless a retail center gets inserted somewhere near there, it?ll still have that remote feel to it.

It?ll be interesting to see what is ultimately built in PS5B and C, which will be even more elevated and gated.  I saw somewhere that Irvine Paciifc might be developing those, but that remains to be seen.

Ive been scouting this area since they started excavating last June.  The site for Legado 2 has the best location up there. 

Countess said:
Ive been scouting this area since they started excavating last June.  The site for Legado 2 has the best location up there.

Wow, you have been scouting it for quite awhile.  Based on your other post and the above, are you considering the next phase then?

The view lots at Juniper are pretty amazing, when I drove by it was sunset and very peaceful.

I think views are here are nearly gone though.

PalIrvine said:
Yes all the view lots for Juniper are gone, they were sold for over 120K premium.

Yup, I think some of them were over a 150k premium, too.  I think one of them had a large lot plus view, too.

The best views will be the SFH homes that will be built in the future.  I don?t think those lots have an assigned builder yet, though.

Countess said:
This upcoming phase has 9 homes total. 

When is the delivery date for this phase?

I've been pretty impressed how fast they are building. They are already working on the foundations of phase 23.

Yes Jantoven, I feel the single family homes in tract 17967 will have amazing views, fair sized lots 3500 - 4000 sq. Feet and enough room for full sized driveways and small park / open areas throughout the community.

That being said the Irvine company wants right around $1,000,000 for each plot.  The Irvine company only sold 27 of the 54 plots for the juniper extension, and will ?discuss? the other 27 at a later time even though all 54 were originally plotted for extension.

So I guess the Irvine company feels there is a slight premium to this location even though it?s Portola Springs.

Does anyone know of another detached condominium project in Irvine where all the houses have a 2-car driveway?  I really want the driveway -- particularly now since the price of houses in Irvine has climbed quite a bit.  I want the driveway for myself, but also if I re-sell the house.  Let me know of any other projects with driveways...I want to see all possible before buying.

Countess said:
Does anyone know of another detached condominium project in Irvine where all the houses have a 2-car driveway?  I really want the driveway -- particularly now since the price of houses in Irvine has climbed quite a bit.  I want the driveway for myself, but also if I re-sell the house.  Let me know of any other projects with driveways...I want to see all possible before buying.

Aurora

Back