Legado at Portola Springs III

We are on priority list of

Helena
Legado
Crestline.

For parkview, we just happen to go there and seems only one house is left out and they want to sell it off.

We want to have one bedroom downstairs so we had to strike out Peteluma.

Thanks for your advise!

Some builders, even in Legado, mentions about they reserve the right to pre sell homes by their choosing (like employees, affiliates, subcontractors).  So no matter where you think you are on the list...
Also hear about how people just walk in and buy a home even though there's like 5 pages of priority list...

SweetMiss said:

Helena
Legado
Crestline.

For parkview, we just happen to go there and seems only one house is left out and they want to sell it off.

Thanks for your advise!

You'll only be able to verify if there are qualified buyers lined-up to buy in any of these neighborhoods, when phases are released that include lots you've informed the sales folks you will buy, and they're sold without you receiving a call.

Why Helena?

SweetMiss said:

Helena
Legado
Crestline.

Thanks for your advise!

AW said:
Some builders, even in Legado, mentions about they reserve the right to pre sell homes by their choosing (like employees, affiliates, subcontractors).  So no matter where you think you are on the list...
Also hear about how people just walk in and buy a home even though there's like 5 pages of priority list...
When someone falls out, often times it can be a first come first serve item (I feel like that is when things slip through the cracks and you can get on from outside the list (with the exception of employees / affiliates, etc...pays to know people). 

Irvine2006 said:
Any update for Legado? No one talking about it anymore. I quite like their floor plan though.  ;D

Cemetery talk slowing down sales?

Did Legado release any new phases?  I went over there last weekend late to check out model homes in Legado and Cressa... only saw 1 or 2 couples looking around.

Irvine2006 said:
I'm in the waiting list now. I just wanted to drive in and see how's everything after buyer moving in.

Very cool. I like the layouts for these. Compared to other detached condos... These are best value.

I still see Asians over at PS.. obviously not as many.  I'm thinking the younger generation doesn't really care.

Went to PSIII the other day, 4 Asian families and 2 white couples looking at Cressa.  3 Asian couples, 2 Indian couples (family in car), and couple of white people looking at Legado (didn't make it to Indigo this time). 

Irvine2006 said:
Legado releasing new phase yet? Feels like it's been forever  ;D

Call in and check with their sales office.  Even Cressa is holding off on next phase release until July.. but they aren't selling as fast as Legado I'm assuming.

Cal Pac is building another 112 detached condos and 237 detached/attached condos at PS.

Try to figure out what they are but those 237 units with the description "attached/detached condo" sound similar to Legado.  If that's correct that means Cal Pac is building more Legado at an extension site. 

Back