Great Park: Shea Homes - Sagewood

bones said:
Phase 7 release

Plan 2: 1,066,900 sold

All lots are 5,100 sf except last plan 2 which is 6,188 sf. Move in nov/dec.

Residence Two
2648-2825sft 4br/4.5ba/3-car tandem
$997,900 to $1,004,900

What are you thoughts on the price increase of plan 2 from 997-1066 over the last 6 months?  We are really interested in Plan 2 and will create the great room opting out for the 3rd car garage.

The effective tax rate for Sagewood is 1.8% + HOA while properties like Arcadia in Stonegate is about 1.4% + HOA.  on a 1.1M house that comes to about $500 a month more....Does the extra Mello Roos a concern for anyone here?

NathanIrvine said:
The effective tax rate for Sagewood is 1.8% + HOA while properties like Arcadia in Stonegate is about 1.4% + HOA.  on a 1.1M house that comes to about $500 a month more....Does the extra Mello Roos a concern for anyone here?

most people do the math on the total cost of the home and compare the total cost of similar homes and pick what works for them.  a house can have a higher MR but if it costs several hundred thousand less than a home with 2K lower MR than it probably makes sense to take the home with higher MR.

What's it going to take to get homie to move from John's Creek back to Irvine.. and over to PP?  PLACE TO BE!

Homie said:
Gonna take less China folks, 3CWG, Ocean View :)
San Juan Capistrano has a 3CWG+1CL, but I don't think it has an ocean view... just a landfill one:

plan_1_B.jpg

irvinehomeowner said:
Homie said:
San Juan Capistrano has a 3CWG+1CL, but I don't think it has an ocean view... just a landfill one:

plan_1_B.jpg

Let me know when you're ready to leave Irvine for Johns Creek, I know of a good broker that works and live there!

Homie said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Homie said:

plan_1_B.jpg

Let me know when you're ready to leave Irvine for Johns Creek, I know of a good broker that works and live there!
Just tell me when you get tired of your house... you can hook me up gladiacmx style.

Back