Great Park: Shea Homes - Sagewood

10 homes released this morning. All sold and some waiting for next phase.

Phase 8 release

Plan 3: $1,179,900 sold  (5040sqf lot)
Plan 2: $1,086,900 sold  (5040sqf lot)
Plan 1: $1,029,900 sold  (5040sqf lot)
Plan 3: $1,189,900 sold  (5189sqf lot)
Plan 3: $1,184,900 sold  (5489sqf lot)
Plan 1: $1,029,900 sold  (5340sqf lot)
Plan 2: $1,081,900 sold  (5340sqf lot)
Plan 3: $1,174,900 sold  (5340sqf lot)
Plan 3: $1,180,900 sold  (5673sqf lot)
Plan 1: $1,034,900 sold  (5673sqf lot)

Sagewood Phase 9 release is scheduled for Sat June 14.  I'm told it's only 6 units, so it looks like "Phase 9A" is more accurate.  I'm planning to go just to gauge turnout, and see exactly how far down the list I am. :)  None of the Phase 9 units are very attractive...they're all smaller lots except for the end units, which have a nice view of TIC affordable housing units being constructed...

Anyone else planning to go?

gasman said:
Sagewood Phase 9 release is scheduled for Sat June 14.  I'm told it's only 6 units, so it looks like "Phase 9A" is more accurate.  I'm planning to go just to gauge turnout, and see exactly how far down the list I am. :)  None of the Phase 9 units are very attractive...they're all smaller lots except for the end units, which have a nice view of TIC affordable housing units being constructed...

Anyone else planning to go?

Gasman.. what area is it located?

Note only one building of those apartment or condos are low income.  ;)

Are you talking about the four story condos you can see where Pavilion Park turns into Salmon?  Didn't know Sagewood had lots there, but every time I drive by, I imagine the poor Hawthorn / Harmony owners that will wind up with that monstrosity in their back yard.

I can't believe PP hasn't put a big tree there yet.  It's a certainly an eyesore when heading down Pavilion park.

aquabliss said:
Are you talking about the four story condos you can see where Pavilion Park turns into Salmon?  Didn't know Sagewood had lots there, but every time I drive by, I imagine the poor Hawthorn / Harmony owners that will wind up with that monstrosity in their back yard.

I can't believe PP hasn't put a big tree there yet.  It's a certainly an eyesore when heading down Pavilion park.

They are probably going to play Chicken.. see who blinks first and builds the trees.  lol

jmoney74 said:
Gasman.. what area is it located?

Note only one building of those apartment or condos are low income.  ;)

Phase 9 units are all on Denim, which is a cul de sac.

Thanks for enlightening me on the apartments/condos. =)  It's still an amazing view of the construction, regardless.  ;D

aquabliss said:

Any pics?  How bad can it be?  I wonder when these 4 story townhomes were planned, before or after Pavilion Park plans were drawn?

Floorplans are up at villagesofirvine, tandem parking galore, stairs stairs and more stairs.  My joints hurt just by looking at the plans.

ps9 said:
aquabliss said:

Any pics?  How bad can it be?  I wonder when these 4 story townhomes were planned, before or after Pavilion Park plans were drawn?

Floorplans are up at villagesofirvine, tandem parking galore, stairs stairs and more stairs.  My joints hurt just by looking at the plans.

Maybe afterwards.  I spoke to one of the main guys from Five Points.  Told me that TIC pressed on the gas for development once Five Points decided to build a bunch of homes. 

ps9 said:

Here's a couple pics.  In the pics it looks far away but it's actually very visible from the entire drive down Pavilion Park after the roundabout exit.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 271
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 247
aquabliss said:
ps9 said:

Here's a couple pics.  In the pics it looks far away but it's actually very visible from the entire drive down Pavilion Park after the roundabout exit.

trees must go up

I could be wrong, but I don't think those pics are of the four story condos.  I think the four story ones are being built south of those.  I saw a steel frame structure coming out of the ground earlier this week. 

CondoTRAP said:
I could be wrong, but I don't think those pics are of the four story condos.  I think the four story ones are being built south of those.  I saw a steel frame structure coming out of the ground earlier this week.

I was under the impression they were all 4 story condos.. I think 6 buildings all together.

Back