The 2020 Presidential Election

nosuchreality said:
Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
There are other side's people coming up with strong evidence also.

Cite this. I haven't seen anything credible. Just conjecture and people "saying" there is evidence.

I'm not an attorney for Trump. I just see both sides' claims and evidences. Which to believe and support? That's something you need to answer for yourself. 

No that's just false both siderism trying to justify lies by saying Obama's you can keep your insurance is no different  than Trump's claims of massice fraud without evidence. Claiming observers weren't allowed in when they were in the room, etc.

Its conspiracy logic of 'isn't it possible'

It?s a joke/circus. Trump plans to go on rallies.
This may be a fundraising play. To get more donor dollars. (To pay any campaign debt off)

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:

Cite this. I haven't seen anything credible. Just conjecture and people "saying" there is evidence.

I'm not an attorney for Trump. I just see both sides' claims and evidences. Which to believe and support? That's something you need to answer for yourself. 

What evidence? Did Trump's side present anything yet? I haven't seen anything other than "claiming fraud". Saying there is fraud and providing evidence of fraud are not the same thing.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:

What evidence? Did Trump's side present anything yet? I haven't seen anything other than "claiming fraud". Saying there is fraud and providing evidence of fraud are not the same thing.

To you, it's just a "claim fraud." To them, it's a strong evidence like a dead person voting, 2nd home resident people voting twice, videos of people re-writing someone else's votes, etc. You yourself also said they didn't check your ID so you could have voted multiple times if you wanted. I'm not supporting either side to be clear. I'm only pointing out how both sides tend to believe only what they want to believe. You can call it both siderism like how nosuchreality accused me of.

Mety said:
To you, it's just a "claim fraud." To them, it's a strong evidence like a dead person voting, 2nd home resident people voting twice, videos of people re-writing someone else's votes, etc. You yourself also said they didn't check your ID so you could have voted multiple times if you wanted. I'm not supporting either side to be clear. I'm only pointing out how both sides tend to believe only what they want to believe. You can call it both siderism like how nosuchreality accused me of.

Once you actually look into alot of the claims, they are pretty easy to verify one way or the other. The problem people either don't know how to check sources, or just don't have the time.

The exiting administration has also normalized lying and dismantled many of the checks and balances designed to put disinformation in check. His Attorney General is a stooge. His nepotistic son in law has fought science the entire time the virus has been raging.

The Texas GOP even issued guidance that they didn't like "critical thinking" being taught in the school system.

You can see where this is going.

That's the guy's whole strategy -- create chaos and cast doubt. And causing people to doubt the most SIMPLE of things.

Everybody is biased, there's no doubt about it. But this amount of douchebaggery is unprecedented, and it all came from Trump and Trumpism.

And please, cancel your damn Facebook accounts already. You're telling me you're going to believe that fake clip from Aunt Bev over science, peer reviewed research, and subject matter experts?

I mean, take a look at these guys, none of them even bothered to check their sources before they armed themselves and started protesting a made up story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDuFm5DtboE&feature=youtu.be

Mety said:
To them, it's a strong evidence like a dead person voting, 2nd home resident people voting twice, videos of people re-writing someone else's votes, etc.

Again, link to the articles that detail these. Everyone is just saying it but no one is provide real evidence. Facebook claims don't count. Some guy on this other forum said he was a volunteer and witnessed the "sharpie" incident, I asked for more details and he disappeared.

You yourself also said they didn't check your ID so you could have voted multiple times if you wanted.

Again, that's saying I can do fraud but that's not evidence that I did.

I'm not supporting either side to be clear. I'm only pointing out how both sides tend to believe only what they want to believe. You can call it both siderism like how nosuchreality accused me of.

No one here is saying that fraud doesn't exist, on both sides... what people are saying is show the hard evidence and demonstrate it was done in numbers enough to change the results.

And who knows, maybe someone will expose some software conspiracy that turned 10s of thousands of Trump votes into Biden votes... but all I've heard is conjecture and have not seen actual proof.

Actually, losing the cases speaks loudly. Losing the case and having the judge say are you kidding me to your response on being told your claim is based on hearsay while kicking your cases out for lack of evidence is louder.

Trump claims bad things happen in Philly with voting and the Republican commissioner goes on  60 minutes and paraphasing says he 's full of shit.

Why so much hatred toward anyone who doesn't seem to support your side? Evidences from blue side are scientific and so true while ones from red side is all lies and false? Seems like you guys with anti-Trumpsim mentality is out-powering Trumpism lol. I was simply asking questions that can counter your biased opinions.

I am not a Trump supporter. Now will you guys show me some love?

Mety said:
Why so much hatred toward anyone who doesn't seem to support your side? Evidences from blue side are scientific and so true while ones from red side is all lies and false? Seems like you guys with anti-Trumpsim mentality is out-powering Trumpism lol. I was simply asking questions that can counter your biased opinions.

I don?t think anyone is attacking you personally. And it?s great to try and be balanced. But this is not a red/blue issue, it?s a Democracy vs. authoritarian issue.

Even Fox News is fed up with the lies.

There?s gray area and then there?s just flat out lies. Trumpism needs stamped out.
https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/jr0khu
https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-host-cuts-away-221629776.html

For a moment, if we leave the claims of fraud or not aside, is it really unforeseeable that a little bit more people got fed up with the past four years and went out (or mailed out) to vote for the other guy?

Farmers that got screwed in the trade war
Small business owners that got screwed with a tariff war
Citizens that got tired of seeing violence on our streets
Families that lost their loved ones to covid
Die-hard democrats

The list can go on...

Is it that far fetched if one pisses off pretty much everybody one way or the other, at some point the number of pissed of people will outgrow the number of devout followers?

Mety said:

You're getting sensitive... show me in my posts where I'm hating on you. I never said the "blue side" was scientific or true... I'm not even supporting "blue" claims. What I'm refuting is what some are saying is fraud but not providing hard evidence, doesn't matter to me what color side they are coming from.

You aren't "asking questions"... you are doing the same thing, making claims without providing evidence... not even a single link that I've been asking you for.

Do you need a hug? Post some links that have hard evidence of what you are talking about so I can read them and form an opinion. Without that, it's just hearsay.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:

You're getting sensitive... show me in my posts where I'm hating on you. I never said the "blue side" was scientific or true... I'm not even supporting "blue" claims. What I'm refuting is what some are saying is fraud but not providing hard evidence, doesn't matter to me what color side they are coming from.

You aren't "asking questions"... you are doing the same thing, making claims without providing evidence... not even a single link that I've been asking you for.

Do you need a hug? Post some links that have hard evidence of what you are talking about so I can read them and form an opinion. Without that, it's just hearsay.

Yeah, give some hug, man. I guess you won't because of social distancing. ;D

I wasn't saying *you* were hating *me* but more like everyone is so strongly biased on their own opinions especially on political ones.

I'm asking questions. I keep asking questions here and also in COVID threads. I never fought for either side if you understood my intentions which might not have been translated well between us. You can see me fight more seriously on God thread as you well know, but I still ask questions there also. Sometime because I'm looking for information, sometimes because I want to get to the bottom of your intention, not necessarily because I don't know the answer.

I'm no expert on political matters. I just try to see from both perspectives without being biased. When I see ones convincing I applaud or give thanks.

For evidences you keep asking, just google and see what Trump is suing with. You can say those are not hard evidences, but to him they are. To me? I ask you guys. Asking questions doesn't always mean I disagree with you.

icey said:
Mety said:

I don?t think anyone is attacking you personally. And it?s great to try and be balanced. But this is not a red/blue issue, it?s a Democracy vs. authoritarian issue.

Even Fox News is fed up with the lies.

There?s gray area and then there?s just flat out lies. Trumpism needs stamped out.
https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/jr0khu
https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-host-cuts-away-221629776.html

I would say I'm trying to see clearly what's going on without getting biased information from either side. CNN and FOX are always reporting very biased opinions so I don't even bother checking them. I think everyone can agree most mainstream media platforms tend to me more blue side while some a few being heavily red. That's why forums like this is helpful since all sides and opinions are written here.

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:

Yeah, give some hug, man. I guess you won't because of social distancing. ;D

I wasn't saying *you* were hating *me* but more like everyone is so strongly biased on their own opinions especially on political ones.

I'm asking questions. I keep asking questions here and also in COVID threads. I never fought for either side if you understood my intentions which might not have been translated well between us. You can see me fight more seriously on God thread as you well know, but I still ask questions there also. Sometime because I'm looking for information, sometimes because I want to get to the bottom of your intention, not necessarily because I don't know the answer.

I'm no expert on political matters. I just try to see from both perspectives without being biased. When I see ones convincing I applaud or give thanks.

For evidences you keep asking, just google and see what Trump is suing with. You can say those are not hard evidences, but to him they are. To me? I ask you guys. Asking questions doesn't always mean I disagree with you.

Give me a break belly I mean Mety. In the covid thread you undermined the disease like Trump. But ever since the leaked tape of Trump saying covid is deadly. You changed your position.

The fact is if Trump does some sneaky things like go to the state legislature to overturn the election in Pennsylvania and other states. (so the votes won?t count, state legislature will select the president wtf? Lol)
Then this democratic election experiment is over. The US will be considered a communist country if this happens.

Back