The 2020 Presidential Election

morekaos said:
Compressed-Village said:
morekaos said:
I'm here.  Waiting it out but either way the markets and the economy win.  I prioritize that over all the noise.  Even if Biden manages the win he staggers into office with a very weak majority in the house, a likely Republican run Senate and a conservative court.  There will be no Tax hike, no repeal of Trump Tax cuts, no stacking of the courts, no new states, no Green new deal, no banning fracking, no capital gains hike no nothing.  In fact we will gleefully watch a radical left wing further Smith the party, Nancys head on a pike, further losses of power at the midterms, A short lived Biden white house dogged by a questionable non mandate after he steps down and cedes power to a very unpopular vice president.. Meanwhile economic recovery set in place by Trump will continue and the markets will rise.  Who knows?  In four years we can retake the executive branch and claim the trifecta... I love the Kaos!!  "Put it on the camp!! Those people have it!!"
https://youtu.be/SQRGuX_a5Fg

I guess, I will collect when they kick him out of the White House?

No of course not, I'll pay you when its official.

Can you imagine the 5 millions bet lost. At least your bet is likely a drop in the bucket, likely a cost of gas to fuel up your boat ride to Catalina trip or less.

Compressed-Village said:
morekaos said:
Compressed-Village said:
morekaos said:
I'm here.  Waiting it out but either way the markets and the economy win.  I prioritize that over all the noise.  Even if Biden manages the win he staggers into office with a very weak majority in the house, a likely Republican run Senate and a conservative court.  There will be no Tax hike, no repeal of Trump Tax cuts, no stacking of the courts, no new states, no Green new deal, no banning fracking, no capital gains hike no nothing.  In fact we will gleefully watch a radical left wing further Smith the party, Nancys head on a pike, further losses of power at the midterms, A short lived Biden white house dogged by a questionable non mandate after he steps down and cedes power to a very unpopular vice president.. Meanwhile economic recovery set in place by Trump will continue and the markets will rise.  Who knows?  In four years we can retake the executive branch and claim the trifecta... I love the Kaos!!  "Put it on the camp!! Those people have it!!"
https://youtu.be/SQRGuX_a5Fg

I guess, I will collect when they kick him out of the White House?

No of course not, I'll pay you when its official.

Can you imagine the 5 millions bet lost. At least your bet is likely a drop in the bucket, likely a cost of gas to fuel up your boat ride to Catalina trip or less.

I imagine for that guy it is probably comparable. Pm me your Venmo. ;D ;)

Soylent Green Is People said:
It's now as if even questioning voter fraud is verboten. No matter if it was 70 years ago or 2 weeks ago ( https://sanangelolive.com/news/politics/2020-10-28/texas-ag-investigating-voter-fraud-scheme-texas ) it remains an open possibility.

If the issue was a Biden defeat, you're saying they wouldn't fight on behalf of their 70m voters? There are still people today who will falsely claim Bush stole the election from Gore. Imagine the carry forward of distrust if nothing was done to rationally and legally contest the results.

This has to play out. Let it, then move on. To not do so is to do a great injustice to the integrity of our elections.

My .02c

Mixed messaging.

Ratifying the results is very different from claiming fraud which you always seem to do without any evidence.

In 1946, there was not as much transparency, no live stream, no social media, no 24/7 news coverage.

Obviously everyone wants to know that the results were legitimate but constantly saying fraud and stealing the election is not ?letting it play out?. 

morekaos said:
The larger point is those 70 million of your fellow citizens are not going away. Biden is automatically hobbled with half the electorate for the next four or less years he is President. This whole movement is not over.  Again, I love the game, next inning coming up!!

Dance morekaos dance!!!

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
The larger point is those 70 million of your fellow citizens are not going away. Biden is automatically hobbled with half the electorate for the next four or less years he is President. This whole movement is not over.  Again, I love the game, next inning coming up!!

Dance morekaos dance!!!

No dance, I?m a long ball player. Told you, I?m fine with this chessboard.

@morekaos:

You still haven't commented on the acts of "your side" during the election. There are reports of threats of the "2nd amendment" to poll counting officials. Really?
https://www.phillyvoice.com/philade...chmidt-pennsylvania-60-minutes-interview-cbs/

City Commissioner Al Schmidt told "60 Minutes" that Philadelphia election officials received death threats last week, including calls "reminding us that this is what the Second Amendment is for."

That and baseless "sharpie" accusations... even now claiming some conspiracy with the software that counts votes.

C'mon... I'm glad you accept it, but what about your snowflake buddies?

Twitter suspends Steve Bannon?s podcast account over threat of violence to Fauci, Wray

Bannon first suggested Fauci and Wray be fired, but then took it further: ?I?d actually like to go back to the old times of Tudor England, I?d put the heads on pikes, right, I?d put them at the two corners of the White House as a warning to federal bureaucrats.?
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...-threat-of-violence-to-fauci-wray-11604629973

Maybe to some this maybe funny. But to the other people this is sick and wrong.

irvinehomeowner said:
@morekaos:

You still haven't commented on the acts of "your side" during the election. There are reports of threats of the "2nd amendment" to poll counting officials. Really?
https://www.phillyvoice.com/philade...chmidt-pennsylvania-60-minutes-interview-cbs/

City Commissioner Al Schmidt told "60 Minutes" that Philadelphia election officials received death threats last week, including calls "reminding us that this is what the Second Amendment is for."

That and baseless "sharpie" accusations... even now claiming some conspiracy with the software that counts votes.

C'mon... I'm glad you accept it, but what about your snowflake buddies?

60 minutes are a bunch of hacks...my larger point is still the masses (70 million of them) are out there. With that many, half of us, you?re sure to have a few snowflakes. But neither side is a majority, it really is an exact 50:50 split. I love divided government and this one is likely to stay that way all 4 years. Divided government is paralyzed government. This new one is hobbled before it sets foot in the whitehouse. This standoff will continue which makes it predictable. That?s a good thing.

morekaos said:
60 minutes are a bunch of hacks...my larger point is still the masses (70 million of them) are out there. With that many, half of us, you?re sure to have a few snowflakes. But neither side is a majority, it really is an exact 50:50 split. I love divided government and this one is likely to stay that way all 4 years. Divided government is paralyzed government. This new one is hobbled before it sets foot in the whitehouse. This standoff will continue which makes it predictable. That?s a good thing.

More and more you are a troll. Are your sure name is not Steven or Jared?

irvinehomeowner said:
You didn't answer my question... but that's what snowflakes do when pressed right? They deflect.

Irony.

Sure I did, With 70 million supporters there are bound to be some fringers. On the right that really is what they are, fringers.  On the left, Snowflakes are the mainstream. Heck there is a whole generation of them with the Millennials, nothing comparable in scope or size on the right.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

More and more you are a troll. Are your sure name is not Steven or Jared?

So you too are questioning the number of votes?  Welcome to the struggle Eye.

But that's not what I asked. I asked what do you think of that kind of behavior? And it's not fringers... Trump and many Republicans have not accepted the results claiming fraud, software, bad counting... etc etc etc... all snowflakey if you ask me.

And may I remind you... 75m+ voted for Biden... 70m+ is still less... and still a loss.

irvinehomeowner said:
But that's not what I asked. I asked what do you think of that kind of behavior? And it's not fringers... Trump and many Republicans have not accepted the results claiming fraud, software, bad counting... etc etc etc... all snowflakey if you ask me.

And may I remind you... 75m+ voted for Biden... 70m+ is still less... and still a loss.

IHO is the norm.

Armed Man Busted Near Philly Vote Center Is ?Vets for Trump? Founder
https://www.thedailybeast.com/armed...-site-is-joshua-macias-vets-for-trump-founder

So most of you don?t think there was any fraud?

Also if you think there was, do you think they really created that many fake votes for Biden?

Mety said:

Also if you think there was, do you think they really created that many fake votes for Biden?

There is always some small amount of fraud... but as the FBI and poll officials have stated, the number is very small and doesn't really affect the outcome.

For numbers to be high enough to turn an election, there has to be highly coordinated operations that can't go undetected because of the number of people that would need to be involved to pull it off. I think that's the one thing people don't understand... the logistics/math doesn't work.

There are always comparisons to the Florida elections in 2000... but that margin was very small (ultimately 537 votes). So that should come under scrutiny... from both sides. That also caused a revamp of many voting systems to eliminate those kind of questions.

In this election, the lowest lead in Georgia. Even if we give that and Arizona (the next lowest) to Trump, that still won't turn the result. Pennsylvania is the lynchpin but you are looking at a much larger lead than Florida in 2000.

That's why morekaos has conceded and to his credit, has stayed away from the voter fraud rhetoric.

irvinehomeowner said:

I don't see them as fringers...I am willing to let this play out and that 70 Million feel somewhat the same.  That does not make it fringe.  Cut it any way you want 75-70, 73-71 whatever, its is basically half the country vs half the country.  No mandate, this is a squeaker if anything.  Questioning the valid vote count is not snowflaky considering how it went down.  I wait and see.  Having said that I paid CV on our bet.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:

There is always some small amount of fraud... but as the FBI and poll officials have stated, the number is very small and doesn't really affect the outcome.

For numbers to be high enough to turn an election, there has to be highly coordinated operations that can't go undetected because of the number of people that would need to be involved to pull it off. I think that's the one thing people don't understand... the logistics/math doesn't work.

There are always comparisons to the Florida elections in 2000... but that margin was very small (ultimately 537 votes). So that should come under scrutiny... from both sides. That also caused a revamp of many voting systems to eliminate those kind of questions.

In this election, the lowest lead in Georgia. Even if we give that and Arizona (the next lowest) to Trump, that still won't turn the result. Pennsylvania is the lynchpin but you are looking at a much larger lead than Florida in 2000.

That's why morekaos has conceded and to his credit, has stayed away from the voter fraud rhetoric.

Also, Georgia and Arizona have Republican Governors. So there will have to be massive conspiracy/collusion for them to tilt the election to the Democrats.

The fact is Biden expanded the map to red states. (so far)
I could never imagine that they would win in Georgia.

I also think even if there was any fraud, there is no way they created that many to overturn the victory. But correct me if I'm wrong here. If there was any even 1 fake vote supervised by a certain party candidate/team and that was found/proven by the court, that party has to lose the victory, no? It's like losing the championship title in sports when you get busted that you've been using drugs. I can see another argument that both sides could have made fake votes anyways. I guess then Kanye should really be considered... ;D

Back