The 2020 Presidential Election

eyephone said:
Give me a break belly I mean Mety. In the covid thread you undermined the disease like Trump. But ever since the leaked tape of Trump saying covid is deadly. You changed your position.

What's wrong with changing positions?

Although I didn't really change mine.

I still don't think COVID is Ferrari like you do.

Anyways, hope Biden does a better job!

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Give me a break belly I mean Mety. In the covid thread you undermined the disease like Trump. But ever since the leaked tape of Trump saying covid is deadly. You changed your position.

Ferrari or Pinto it does not matter. The fact is that you down played the virus. I hope no one died listening to you.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

Ferrari or Pinto it does not matter. The fact is that you down played the virus. I hope no one died listening to you.

If a Camry still remains a Camry, how is that a downplay? It is when a Ferrari becomes a Camry.

No one around me died or even had it so I hope that gives you some comfort.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

If a Camry still remains a Camry, how is that a downplay? It is when a Ferrari becomes a Camry.

Maybe someone died listening to you since you are active in the God thread.
Again you took my word out of context. I was comparing covid to the flu. It turns out that I was correct.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

Maybe someone died listening to you since you are active in the God thread.
Again you took my word out of context. I was comparing covid to the flu. It turns out that I was correct.

Died by listening to me from God thread? Man, I don't know why you so hate me all the time. You used to like me I thought... :'(

@Mety:

So far the only documented voter fraud I found is a guy arrested for trying to vote for his dead mother:
https://fox8.com/news/luzerne-count...entee-ballot-application-for-deceased-mother/

A Luzerne County man is facing voter fraud charges Wednesday night. Investigators say he signed the name of his deceased mother to an absentee ballot application.

Luzerne County election officials say they notified the District Attorney?s office. Election officials say this is an example of how the system worked, how alleged fraud was spotted, and stopped.

?Most importantly we saw it. We caught it and that individual is being prosecuted,? Luzerne County Manager Dave Pedri said.

Pedri is talking about the arrest of 67-year-old Robert Richard Lynn from Forty Fort on voter fraud and forgery charges. According to Luzerne County detectives, Lynn admitted to signing the name of his mother to an application for an absentee ballot. The problem is she died in May of 2015.

?This individual allegedly put an application for his dead mother for a ballot. Our Luzerne County election workers were inputting that information into the state?s SURE system, and brought it immediately to the attention of their director. The director then turned it over to law enforcement,? Pedri said.

Lynn had to give a reason on the application for an absentee ballot as to why, posing as his mother, she could not vote in person. According to an arrest affidavit, he put on the application ?visiting great-grandkids Oct. 24-Nov. 10.?

According to that same affidavit, when first approached by detectives, Lynn denied he signed his mother?s name to the absentee ballot application, then allegedly admitted to the crime.

What that article doesn't tell you (I guess it's from Fox) is that Lynn tried to vote for... Trump. :)

US Postal Service 'whistleblower,' cited by Republicans and right-wing activists as evidence of election tampering, retracts his claims, officials say

Richard Hopkins, a USPS employee in Pennsylvania, admitted to investigators that he lied when claiming his boss had ordered him to collect mail-in ballots after Election Day, according to The Post and the House Oversight Committee.
https://www.businessinsider.com/usp...republicans-recanted-accusations-wapo-2020-11

So I have to ask, does anyone here really think there was voter fraud? If so, can you link me to some evidence?

If not, can we get on with our democracy?

Don't you all think that what Trump is doing is against what our election process is and he basically forming a coup? C'mon... I don't even lean blue and I think this is outrageous.

Doesn't say if or how these folks voted, but current day fraud examples of both significant size and substance do exist:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/pair-charged-with-voter-fraud-allegedly-submitted-thousands-of-fraudulent-applications-on-behalf-of-homeless-people/2464168/

The strange thing for me about this fraud is the "why" question. With California being a "no-go" zone for Trump, and with an assured Biden carry of the Golden State, why (allegedly) commit this fraud? Was it for a local race, a ballot proposition? It's an odd thing to see given that we're in a one party State here.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People said:
Doesn't say if or how these folks voted, but current day fraud examples of both significant size and substance do exist:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/pair-charged-with-voter-fraud-allegedly-submitted-thousands-of-fraudulent-applications-on-behalf-of-homeless-people/2464168/

The strange thing for me about this fraud is the "why" question. With California being a "no-go" zone for Trump, and with an assured Biden carry of the Golden State, why (allegedly) commit this fraud? Was it for a local race, a ballot proposition? It's an odd thing to see given that we're in a one party State here.

My .02c

Thanks for this but if I'm reading this correctly, this is registration fraud and they were caught. Do we know if this turned into actual fraudulent votes?

This news report is only a few hours old. They need some time to dive deeper into this. My guess is that they won't follow the "votes made" but get a quick and easy conviction on just the registration fraud.

These people didn't come up with this idea all by themselves. No one wakes up and says "Hey, let's register some hobos to vote today!" Training, scripting, materials, and guidance on how to to do this had to have been provided. Who knows if it was an R or a D scheme. I doubt we'll ever find out. Come back to this link in 10-12 months and my bet will be zero updates of significance as to the how and why this was done.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People said:
This news report is only a few hours old. They need some time to dive deeper into this. My guess is that they won't follow the "votes made" but get a quick and easy conviction on just the registration fraud.

These people didn't come up with this idea all by themselves. No one wakes up and says "Hey, let's register some hobos to vote today!" Training, scripting, materials, and guidance on how to to do this had to have been provided. Who knows if it was an R or a D scheme. I doubt we'll ever find out. Come back to this link in 10-12 months and my bet will be zero updates of significance as to the how and why this was done.

My .02c

You're thinking its a party thing.  I'm thinking its a local thing.

The other piece in the article was the fraud on signature gathering follow for his own nomination for mayor.

The Epoch Times & NewsMax are also good media channel to listen to that is not so left or right winged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXx0j4P8fEc&t=197s

Panda said:
The Epoch Times & NewsMax are also good media channel to listen to that is not so left or right winged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXx0j4P8fEc&t=197s

They are more right leaning than Fox News.
I kind of knew your position. When you posted that video about the voting machines. lol

Panda: kindly go to the God thread on TI and watch the video that I posted.

Back