The 2020 Presidential Election

Mety said:
I also think even if there was any fraud, there is no way they created that many to overturn the victory. But correct me if I'm wrong here. If there was any even 1 fake vote supervised by a certain party candidate/team and that was found/proven by the court, that party has to lose the victory, no? It's like losing the championship title in sports when you get busted that you've been using drugs. I can see another argument that both sides could have made fake votes anyways. I guess then Kanye should really be considered... ;D

Did anybody tell you that the Pennsylvania GOP majority legislative passed or have a law in place to count the votes the day of voting? Look at Florida they counted the mail in votes before Election Day. (some people said Florida voting ran smoothly)

So the day after election Trump was up big in Pennsylvania because they did not count the mail in votes.

I think the Nevada challenge is interesting in this respect - is a 2nd home enough to consider you as a resident? I know for in-state tuition you are required in some States to file 2 years of State tax returns. Is this the case as well for "resident" voting? I'd think if you have a 2nd home you should be able to vote for local property tax, local mayoral races, etc. Federal elections? Hard to say. At minimum this question should be challenged and clarified in Nevada.

My .02c 

eyephone said:
Mety said:
I also think even if there was any fraud, there is no way they created that many to overturn the victory. But correct me if I'm wrong here. If there was any even 1 fake vote supervised by a certain party candidate/team and that was found/proven by the court, that party has to lose the victory, no? It's like losing the championship title in sports when you get busted that you've been using drugs. I can see another argument that both sides could have made fake votes anyways. I guess then Kanye should really be considered... ;D

Did anybody tell you that the Pennsylvania GOP majority legislative passed or have a law in place to count the votes the day of voting? Look at Florida they counted the mail in votes before Election Day. (some people said Florida voting ran smoothly)

So the day after election Trump was up big in Pennsylvania because they did not count the mail in votes.

I'm not talking about how ridiculous GOP is. I'm talking about if there was any fraud in votes. I'm not sure if there is any way to find that out 100% and also even if we do, I'm not sure if stripping Biden's victory and have Trump remain in the office really a great idea, either. This is just a mess.

You know how to fix all this?...have an election on one day and vote in person or if you cannot, request a ballot and absent tee vote...Like it has always been done.  This mess is solely because of mass mailing ballots...period.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

I'm not talking about how ridiculous GOP is. I'm talking about if there was any fraud in votes. I'm not sure if there is any way to find that out 100% and also even if we do, I'm not sure if stripping Biden's victory and have Trump remain in the office really a great idea, either. This is just a mess.

It will not be stripped. Trump campaign have a mixed message stop counting the votes and wait count the votes. It is a big mess on their side. The press conference at the Four Season Hotel, I mean Four Season Total Landscaping is hilarious.

Keep on digging: Trump team holds press conference at suburban garden centrehttps://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ds-press-conference-at-suburban-garden-centre

Amateurs?  ;)

Mety said:

If that's the way it worked, we would have no president.

Just remember, Trump has been calling out voter fraud since 2016, but has yet to prove it.

If we want to give over the presidency based on voter fraud, what about the fake ballot boxes that Californian Republicans put up? While SGIP may explain this away as "legal vote harvesting" there is actually more room for fraud here because the "harvesters" can simply discard votes that are not favorable to their alignment. Do I think the Republicans should auto-lose because of that? No. But of course, morekaos will say that's a fringer act to excuse it.

The point that keeps getting lost here is that there has been no significant number of cases of voter fraud that could change results. In person fraud can happen just as well as mail-in fraud. I'll give you an example, when I voted last week... they did not ask me for any photo identification, so I could have walked in with my neighbor's ballot and voted again.

Still waiting for Giuliani to show us that smoking gun.

Whatever voter fraud exists would be way to small to have impact. And it would likely be mail related vs in person for the reasons IHO has mentioned.

Trump should just let it go and accept the defeat. It would be fun to see him get evicted from the White House though

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:

If that's the way it worked, we would have no president.

Just remember, Trump has been calling out voter fraud since 2016, but has yet to prove it.

If we want to give over the presidency based on voter fraud, what about the fake ballot boxes that Californian Republicans put up? While SGIP may explain this away as "legal vote harvesting" there is actually more room for fraud here because the "harvesters" can simply discard votes that are not favorable to their alignment. Do I think the Republicans should auto-lose because of that? No. But of course, morekaos will say that's a fringer act to excuse it.

The point that keeps getting lost here is that there has been no significant number of cases of voter fraud that could change results. In person fraud can happen just as well as mail-in fraud. I'll give you an example, when I voted last week... they did not ask me for any photo identification, so I could have walked in with my neighbor's ballot and voted again.

Still waiting for Giuliani to show us that smoking gun.

No that's just more of the legal vote disinformation.  Looking for just one is a rabbit hole of guilt by accusation.

You need to show the direct hand of the candidate plotting to fabricate tens of thousands of votes in at least four States to change the outcome as it stand today with a tiny amount of counting to continue.

You also have to show that how Donald Trump gaining in Arizona isn't  corrupt while Joe Biden gaining and overtaking in PA through the exact same process of counting votes, is corrupt.  Also repeat for Biden taking an early significant lead in Florida only to lapse as couting continued with Trump then winning Florida.

So let me get this straight, all the other elections, (like Senate, House, State, City and County selections) which were all on the same ballot, are legit, but somehow the Presidential ticket was fraud?

The chances of fraud are minimal. There has been an army of civil servants who have been hammering on election security since 2016. There's so many steps you would have to do to make it happen, it's been made extremely difficult. And the mail-in ballots were rock solid.

Thank you to our Russian friends for the penetration test to help us harden our systems. :)

That being said, our infrastructure SUCKS. The weak link is ironically Congress, who only gave $400 million for infrastructure support. That's 20% the price of a 30-year old $2.1 billion B-2 bomber.

icey said:
So let me get this straight, all the other elections, (like Senate, House, State, City and County selections) which were all on the same ballot, are legit, but somehow the Presidential ticket was fraud?

The chances of fraud are minimal. There has been an army of civil servants who have been hammering on election security since 2016. There's so many steps you would have to do to make it happen, it's been made extremely difficult. And the mail-in ballots were rock solid.

Thank you to our Russian friends for the penetration test to help us harden our systems. :)

That being said, our infrastructure SUCKS. The weak link is ironically Congress, who only gave $400 million for infrastructure support. That's 20% the price of a 30-year old $2.1 billion B-2 bomber.

Good point. Who knows if other votes were fraud also?

I have yet to see any serious evidence. It's been a well-telegraphed tactic to cast doubt on the election results. We knew this was going to happen years ago.

icey said:
I have yet to see any serious evidence. It's been a well-telegraphed tactic to cast doubt on the election results. We knew this was going to happen years ago.

Let?s see Georgia Governor and Secretary of State is Republican.
Arizona Governor is a Republican.
So there has to be a bi partisan conspiracy against Trump?
Sorry folks you know that did not happen.

It was a legal victory. If he had won again I would have respected the outcome.

2020 should have been a landslide victory but just shows how bad the Democrat ground game is.

Russians had actually penetrated the servers in 2016 but didn't change the actual numbers. This is well documented by actual officials and subject matter experts. Not unverified rants on Facebook lol.

It was a good try though ;-)

icey said:

2020 should have been a landslide victory but just shows how bad the Democrat ground game is.

Russians had actually penetrated the servers in 2016 but didn't change the actual numbers. This is well documented by actual officials and subject matter experts. Not unverified rants on Facebook lol.

You have evidence supporting what you believe, but what if there is other side's evidence also? Are they not serious and convincing enough for you? There are other side's people coming up with strong evidence also.

Anyways, I also think Trump should let it go and have a peaceful transfer to Biden and possibly help another republican candidate in 4 years. But who knows what is the best for all of us? You can't satisfy everyone.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
There are other side's people coming up with strong evidence also.

Cite this. I haven't seen anything credible. Just conjecture and people "saying" there is evidence.

I'm not an attorney for Trump. I just see both sides' claims and evidences. Which to believe and support? That's something you need to answer for yourself. 

icey said:

They did the fake Biden story about his son.
The Democrats are too nice. Why not talk about Ivanka%u2019s patents from China? (She got the patents after she met the premier.)
They are too nice. 

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
There are other side's people coming up with strong evidence also.

Cite this. I haven't seen anything credible. Just conjecture and people "saying" there is evidence.

I'm not an attorney for Trump. I just see both sides' claims and evidences. Which to believe and support? That's something you need to answer for yourself. 

No that's just false both siderism trying to justify lies by saying Obama's you can keep your insurance is no different  than Trump's claims of massice fraud without evidence. Claiming observers weren't allowed in when they were in the room, etc.

Its conspiracy logic of 'isn't it possible'

Back