Portola Springs Neighborhood 5A

akkord said:
Anyone find out who the builder is for 17967?  For those who have walked around PS5A, have the 17967 models been started?

New home company still in negotiations

akkord said:
Anyone find out who the builder is for 17967?  For those who have walked around PS5A, have the 17967 models been started?

Was there on Wednesday and models not started yet.  The rear retaining walls for all the view lots are up.  The tiny private park in between the lots at the center with the best view is near completion, along with some wooden benches to sit and enjoy the view.

firsttimehomebuyer said:
akkord said:

guessing it could be cressa 2.0

Not sure if they are Cressa 2.0, the floorplans that Inc had initially posted don't resemble Cressa at all, looks pretty different compared to Cressa.

Elderberry sales office is now open, remember to bring an agent even if remotely interested.

The kiddie park almost ready, and there's a full court basketball court. Time to practice my lonzo launches

j5b0nt.jpg

Burn That Belly said:
This place gives Altair a run for its money. It's also closer to Portola elementary. Certainly going to be better than PS3 and PS1 homes (exception being Small grove). However, at the end of the day, it is still wearing the 'Portola' label.

I agree, it'll be better than PS3 and PS1... still a value village with some views.. mehh

Homer_Simpson said:
Burn That Belly said:
This place gives Altair a run for its money. It's also closer to Portola elementary. Certainly going to be better than PS3 and PS1 homes (exception being Small grove). However, at the end of the day, it is still wearing the 'Portola' label.

I agree, it'll be better than PS3 and PS1... still a value village with some views.. mehh

What makes PS5 better than PS1 and PS3? Is it higher elevation?
I thought being further away, this could be a potential negative side of this community? Maybe i am wrong

akkord said:

I don't know who's going to be the builder but I do know this track is design by a top notch architecture firm call Bassenian Lagoni

Their portfolio is very impressive and they did quite a few projects here in Irvine.  Here's list of a few that they designed:

Siena (LA)/San Mateo (SG)/Jasmine (CV)/Petaluma (EW)
Sevilla (PS)
San Marino (WB)/Toscana (LA)
Santa Barbara (WB)
Coronado (WB East)
Santa Rosa (SG East)
Sonoma (WB)
Montecito (WB)
Santa Maria (SG)
Mulberry (CV)
Messina (OH)
Marbella (HC)
Mendocino (SG)
Lucca (OH)

And this plan 1 is actually very interesting.  It's not very clear from this filed floor plan but that open space next to the master bedroom in the 2nd floor is not a loft but the label actually read "Open To Below".

Just imagine an opened, high ceiling great room similar to  that of the La Vita's plan 4.  Can't wait to see the model once they opened. 

index.php

lnc said:
And this plan 1 is actually very interesting.  It's not very clear from this filed floor plan but that open space next to the master bedroom in the 2nd floor is not a loft but the label actually read "Open To Below".

Just imagine an opened, high ceiling great room similar to  that of the La Vita's plan 4.  Can't wait to see the model once they opened. 

index.php

Thanks! Certainly an interesting plan. It's nice to see something other than a cookie cutter 4bed/4ba that just makes the rooms bigger when they add square footage. If I had a home with two master bedrooms I'd need two living areas, a separate kitchenette and a total of a 3 car garage.

Thanks Inc for the info. The dual master and the high ceilings is what is drawing me to Plan 1, a view lot would be nice. Wife wants help with the 2nd kid on the way and I want more space if the mother-in law is going to retire and move in with us for a few years.

Wonder if I could afford it, with 2 kids in Montessori in the future, its like a mortgage in itself, will also need to unload my primary soon if I want to make the move.  Now that I'm typing this out, probably too many moving parts to make it work in time.

lnc said:
akkord said:

I don't know who's going to be the builder but I do know this track is design by a top notch architecture firm call Bassenian Lagoni

Their portfolio is very impressive and they did quite a few projects here in Irvine.  Here's list of a few that they designed:

Siena (LA)/San Mateo (SG)/Jasmine (CV)/Petaluma (EW)
Sevilla (PS)
San Marino (WB)/Toscana (LA)
Santa Barbara (WB)
Coronado (WB East)
Santa Rosa (SG East)
Sonoma (WB)
Montecito (WB)
Santa Maria (SG)
Mulberry (CV)
Messina (OH)
Marbella (HC)
Mendocino (SG)
Lucca (OH)

index.php

paperboyNC said:
lnc said:

[ If I had a home with two master bedrooms I'd need two living areas, a separate kitchenette and a total of a 3 car garage.

Saviero Plan 1 meets these but they had a very hard time trying to sell those plans

firsttimehomebuyer said:
Juniper starting at low 900K

From the low $900s
Approx. 1,950 ? 2,400 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 3 ? 4

Tomorrow will be the grand opening for Juniper and Elderberry model homes.

Anyone visiting Juniper, please inquire about the lot premium for lot with driveway, view and the ones that are back against the community pool/park.

As we can see that there's quite a few really good lot for the Juniper.

In the attached 2nd lot map, the home along the Vanguard and Gaspar are back against the pool/park.  Might be noise during the summer month but you do get a good view of your neighbors in swimming suits.  :)

A few lots at end of these street actually have a driveway, which make these few homes met the criteria of true SFR.  Even with the lot premium, these home with a real driveway basically are the same as Piedmont for $100k-$150k less. 

Also check out the home along south side of Phoebe, they all have view, two with driveway and extra large lot.

Attachments

• Juniper Lot map part 1.jpg
    Juniper Lot map part 1.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 282
  • Juniper Lot map part 2.jpg
    Juniper Lot map part 2.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 301
All around 1.3 and pretty much the same sq ft. 
I didn't ask MR but it should be similar to PS3

Back