Portola Springs Neighborhood 5A

What does the person that buys this say?

You know Ive really made it in life. This house is the fruit of my labor.

With that logic, wouldn't you then rather buy GP instead of OH3 since they'll probably build commercial/job centers within GP?

AW said:
With that logic, wouldn't you then rather buy GP instead of OH3 since they'll probably build commercial/job centers within GP?

His parents bought him a home in EW so he is been talking down on GP for last year or so. Same reason he's trying to pump EW in separate thread.

I actually think GP sales are due to proximity to the Spectrum.

I don't think those Lego houses at Parasol wouldn't sell as well in the more residential areas of Irvine.

Rizdak said:
AW said:

His parents bought him a home in EW so he is been talking down on GP for last year or so. Same reason he's trying to pump EW in separate thread.

Wish my parents bought me a house.

jmoney74 said:
Rizdak said:
AW said:

Wish my parents bought me a house.

Does your mother in law count?  You mooch all their money yet?

Burn That Belly said:
History has shown already, the rich and elitists like living in the hills looking down on the folks slaving away...
Then you'd agree PS5 fits the bill then? 
I've been to both OH3 and PS5, view lots are similarly spectacular

The pricing of OH3 with upgrades and landscaping is approaching Newport properties.  Wouldn't these folks just fork over just a little more and buy there?

It's like your M4 example, add all the doodads to make it like a 911, but with the same price, wouldn't you just buy the  Porsche instead?

AW said:
The pricing of OH3 with upgrades and landscaping is approaching Newport properties.  Wouldn't these folks just fork over just a little more and buy there?

It's like your M4 example, add all the doodads to make it like a 911, but with the same price, wouldn't you just buy the  Porsche instead?

Because they don't know. The locals would probably buy in NB. (Who doesn't want to live by the ocean or close to the beach?)

We Like the Elderberry homes as they are in our price range. Any potential drawback of buying these homes. We like the neighborhood too. We really like Beacon park but their MR is too high and they don't have any traditional homes in our price range

Irvine_is_awesome said:
We Like the Elderberry homes as they are in our price range. Any potential drawback of buying these homes. We like the neighborhood too. We really like Beacon park but their MR is too high and they don't have any traditional homes in our price range

The lots in Elderberry are small is a downside, unless you get lot 72.  I'm sure there are people on the priority list waiting for it to be released though, so unless you got in early, you may not have a shot.  If your budget is a little higher wait for tract 17967, they have larger lots and view lots in the same neighborhood. 

Back