Portola Springs Neighborhood 5A

So look like the track 17969 is going to be Legado II.

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• PS 5A tract map bb.jpg
    PS 5A tract map bb.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 1,092
  • PS5A Legado II lot.jpg
    PS5A Legado II lot.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 1,035
What you folks think about the location of this compared to other PS neighborhoods?

Would this demand a premium because of higher elevation or would this be viewed as negative due to further remoteness?

Altair is further back, and can be viewed.

the.irvine said:
What you folks think about the location of this compared to other PS neighborhoods?

Would this demand a premium because of higher elevation or would this be viewed as negative due to further remoteness?

Altair is further back, and can be viewed.

I think it plays the same as PS3.. with some optional view lots.  I think those will be a good value if they are priced well.

jmoney74 said:
Do you know which ones will be SFRs?

The Elderberry and that track 17967 with view lots are the only SFR.

The Juniper, Legado II, that that track 17965 will be detached condos.

lnc said:
jmoney74 said:
Do you know which ones will be SFRs?

The Elderberry and that track 17967 with view lots are the only SFR.

The Juniper, Legado II, that that track 17965 will be detached condos.

Let track 17967 be Cressa 2.0. Or if any Cressa resident is planning to sell their home, please message me.

the Elderberry floor plans look very similar to Palo Alto in Stonegate, but these are all smaller in sq. ft.  what was take out to reduce the sq. ft on these?  I can't tell the difference. 

jmoney74 said:
marmott said:
Elderberry floorplans are up: https://www.kbhome.com/new-homes-orange-county/elderberry-at-portola-springs#floorplans

Plan 1 - 2892sqft
Plan 2 - 2799sqft
Plan 3 - 2882sqft

That explains the 1.2/1.3 million starting price.

It starts around 1.2?  That's a quit a jump over Cressa.. but I guess you'll get some views here I'm assuming. 

The original proposal floor plan for this track is exactly the same as the Belvedere in EW,  and that Belvedere range from $1.15M to $1.4M. 

Now the Elderberry's plan 1 floor plan is differ significantly from Belveder's, and now it's 2892 s.f. vs Belevedere plan 1's 2424 s.f.

Plan 2 and plan 3 differ slightly from Belvedere's but plan 2 also increase in size slightly vs Belevedere's plan 2 (2799 sf. vs 2605 s.f.)

I guess if we compares price per s.f., Elderberry probably still cheaper than the Belvedere in EW.

Here's quick comparison between Belvedere 2 and Elderberry 2.  Note the main difference is in the second floor.

Attachments

• Eldeberry vs Belvedere plan 2.jpg
    Eldeberry vs Belvedere plan 2.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 184
AA said:
the Elderberry floor plans look very similar to Palo Alto in Stonegate, but these are all smaller in sq. ft.  what was take out to reduce the sq. ft on these?  I can't tell the difference.

They probably just shaved a couple feet off each wall and voila new floorplans.  We walked the Elderberry view lots last night but most of them were partially obstructed by the little hill in front or seemed to only have a view of PS2.  Definitely nothing like the views from the 17967 center lots adjacent to the little private park.

Attachments

• 17967 View 1.jpg
    17967 View 1.jpg
    746.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 19657 View 2.jpg
    19657 View 2.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 246
The lots with the little hill in front are not Elderberry, they are unknown builder bigger SFR.

Elderberry will have view lots between the Portola Parkway bridge and the separation wall.

Back