Let's Ball It Up!

SoCal78 said:
What a coincidence. Prior to the basketball plans all of you made, Trace invited me to go Rollerblading at that same park and at the same God-awful hour of the morning. Is that spooky or what?!  :eek: Or was it bird-watching. Or tot-lot'ing with our tots. Trace, which one was it again? Let's get our story straight. I mean. Let's make sure we firm up our plans.  :p

Have fun, you all. Yo, Homer -- don't forget your camera. Nod, nod. Wink, wink. Know what I mean, know what I mean.

LOL. I think it was tai chi, actually...right? We were gonna do tai chi in the park? Or was it yoga? Oh, who remembers! The important thing is that we are at this particular park at the specified time to observe certain basketball players...I mean, that we hang out and do our own activity! Which we planned a VERY long time ago. When was it, last year or something? This is all SUCH a coincidence!!!

Looks like we got about 4-6 peeps showin up then?
Great!  Yes, I'm the guy who just joined this week and making everyone show up ;)
Let's just have fun playing ball guys, see u all there at
Orchard Park around 8am :)

ps99472 said:
I will not be dropping by tomorrow, kid is sick, instantaneous ear infection, fever, then puke.  Seeing ped tomorrow morning.. You know ur a parent when you got puke buckets all over the house.. and also be able to still eat your dinner after cleaning up puke, that's definitely a parent thing...

I'm not a parent yet but hope ur kid feels better soon, I will pray for him :D

Great to finally meet all of you. Hope you guys enjoyed the donuts :)

Could have sworn we saw trace and SoCal drive by a few times :)

Just remember... what happens at TI Ball... stays at TI Ball.

Nice to meet you guys... now I need to recuperate... you guys are too young and move too fast.

Hey Homer... I saw the 11-0 onslaught... what happened in the other games?

homer_simpson said:
Great to finally meet all of you. Hope you guys enjoyed the donuts :)

Could have sworn we saw trace and SoCal drive by a few times :)
:p

Hey Homer, thanks for bringing the donuts in the morning for Sat. TI basketball, they tasted great! Especially the Apple Fritter ;)
I think you are right, trace and SoCal might have driven by to take a look at us miss some shots :p even though i have never met them before

Good turnout guys!  We should do this again next Sat morning with more TI-ers!
A good morning workout and a chance to meet nice people in the neighborhood! ;D
Hopefully WoodburyDad, ps9, traceimage and SoCal can join us as well ;)

Baller4Life said:

SoCal doesn't do 8 a.m. on a Saturday unless the house is on fire. You see, I need all the beauty rest I can get. (I am severely ugly. My face is an absolute fright. Wrinkles galore. No sympathy, please. I live the best life I can despite this unfortunate mess. I've learned to rely on personality in lieu of looks to get by.) Anyway, if we accidentally meet up one day at the park... after 11 a.m., of course, while Trace and I are doing Yoga... I bet she and I can play Keep Away with you all and win! Team: Scandinavian Women vs. Team: Asian Men. Sounds unfair yet fun.

ps99472 said:
I will not be dropping by tomorrow, kid is sick, instantaneous ear infection, fever, then puke.  Seeing ped tomorrow morning.. You know ur a parent when you got puke buckets all over the house.. and also be able to still eat your dinner after cleaning up puke, that's definitely a parent thing...

Uh-oh. I hope you guys don't all get it. Every kid I know has been sick within the last month. Get well soon!

SoCal78 said:
Baller4Life said:

SoCal doesn't do 8 a.m. on a Saturday unless the house is on fire. You see, I need all the beauty rest I can get. (I am severely ugly. My face is an absolute fright. Wrinkles galore. No sympathy, please. I live the best life I can despite this unfortunate mess. I've learned to rely on personality in lieu of looks to get by.)

You're not fooling anyone!

And by the way, I definitely did not drive by the park this morning, while Socal was getting her beauty sleep. I was actually hiding stealthily in the bushes, wearing camouflage paint on my face and a hat made of leaves.

Ped's office was a zoo this morning.. doctor was saying every kid is being treated for ear infection... might consider ear tubes if this continues.. I'll try to make it to the next TI bball meet

It was great meeting you guys.
I enjoyed our brief chat.
Sorry, I was unable to participate today
Hopefully, next time around we can make it 2on2

Back