Let's Ball It Up!

I don't think they fire up the woks that early.

I was kidding about the donuts... but I'll eat whatever you bring (even the ones you dropped on the floor ;P ).

So is it still just 3 or 4 of us with some spectators? PS9... you should come by to meet your suitcase brother.

Our chef doesn't come in until 8:30.

IHO, what kind of donuts do you want?  I have to be there early early to make them so I can just bring some along. 

26inIrvine.  Is it just a group of your friends that play football or is it a league thing?  Two hand, flag, or tackle?  I'm looking into starting a football or rugby get together thing with some friends and co workers, but if your games on Saturday are open.. I would love to participate  :)

Now I really feel bad... didn't know you had to get up early and make 'em yourself.

The apple fritter has fruit in it, and fruit is healthy... so I'll have a healthy donut please.

I'll bring Gatorade... anyone have a particular flavor they like (my kid says "red" or "blue")?

No need to feel bad, my main guy that normally makes them is off that day so I'm just going in for a few hours. 

No need to bring gatorade for me, thanks though!

I was also kidding about my choice of donuts Homer, you don't have to bring em...it would be cool if u did though, hehe  ;)

Interesting how a member who just joined this week is getting some of us to reveal our secret identities.

I get the feeling that some non-balling members of TI might be showing up just to get a glimpse of the elusive Homer_Simpson.

It would be funny if I already know some of you in real life... as I do play at many courts in Irvine.

Baller - Apple Fritter or Classic Glazed
IHO - Apple Fritter or donuts we drop on the floor
USC - Chocolate Glazed
PS9 - Broccoli Beef/Terriyaki Donut
WoodburyDad - ??

If anyone else is coming, just add your name and choice of donut and I'll make sure to bring it.

irvinehomeowner said:
Interesting how a member who just joined this week is getting some of us to reveal our secret identities.

I get the feeling that some non-balling members of TI might be showing up just to get a glimpse of the elusive Homer_Simpson.

It would be funny if I already know some of you in real life... as I do play at many courts in Irvine.

I'm sure I've seen you before. 

irvinehomeowner said:

If by court you?re referring to one of these?
Supershot%20Basketball.jpg

Chances are we might know each other

Interestingly enough... I rarely play those things.

I'm more of a defender than a shooter... so I'll probably just try to block the shot of the guy shooting next to me. :)

ps99472 said:
I'll show up and pretend to be somebody else on the forum...
Hey... I was going to do that... bring donuts and say I'm Homer.

Maybe we should establish some privacy ground rules here:

Rule #1: You do not talk about TI Ball
Rule #2: You DO NOT talk about TI Ball

What a coincidence. Prior to the basketball plans all of you made, Trace invited me to go Rollerblading at that same park and at the same God-awful hour of the morning. Is that spooky or what?!  :eek: Or was it bird-watching. Or tot-lot'ing with our tots. Trace, which one was it again? Let's get our story straight. I mean. Let's make sure we firm up our plans.  :p

Have fun, you all. Yo, Homer -- don't forget your camera. Nod, nod. Wink, wink. Know what I mean, know what I mean.

SoCal78 said:
What a coincidence. Prior to the basketball plans all of you made, Trace invited me to go Rollerblading at that same park and at the same God-awful hour of the morning. Is that spooky or what?!  :eek: Or was it bird-watching. Or tot-lot'ing with our tots. Trace, which one was it again? Let's get our story straight. I mean. Let's make sure we firm up our plans.  :p

Have fun, you all. Yo, Homer -- don't forget your camera. Nod, nod. Wink, wink. Know what I mean, know what I mean.

I'm scared of large Austrian men!! He might break my iPhone if I take a picture of him.

I will not be dropping by tomorrow, kid is sick, instantaneous ear infection, fever, then puke.  Seeing ped tomorrow morning.. You know ur a parent when you got puke buckets all over the house.. and also be able to still eat your dinner after cleaning up puke, that's definitely a parent thing...

Back