Let's Ball It Up!

I only think it's going to be the three of us if IHO even shows up lol. 

I guess I'll just see you all there Saturday morning.

Oh... I'll be there... if only for the donuts.

No cameras though... I hear a picture of a girthy Austrian is worth some coin in the black market.

So how do we get USC to show up? Or even qwerty and his bat?

You don't have to be a baller to show up (after all I'll be there)... we can just shoot around and play Horse... or... Unicorn.  8)

irvinehomeowner said:

You don't have to be a baller to show up (after all I'll be there)... we can just shoot around and play Horse... or... Unicorn.  8)

Unicorn might take too long.. We'll play FCB or TIC.

FCB = Foreign Cash Buyer... theoretical ethnic population that uses all or high-cash down payments to purchase Irvine real estate to keep its fake premium up.

TIC = The Irvine Company... or Big Brother... or The Overlord... or The Price Fixer

irvinehomeowner said:

Tempting. I have not played ball in about 7-8 years. Donuts and a chance to meet the infamous IHO may just get me there. Tbd.

irvinehomeowner said:

I got a bum ankle from my high school football playing days so I'm not the hoops white chocolate blacktop superstar that I used to be before the injury.  Besides, 8am is way too damn early for me and I usually out and about around 10am showing homes.

I might be interested but I got work this Saturday at 9:30....haven't played ball since HS.. maybe we can schedule a future TI gathering at Miles Square and get some grub afterwards...

For those injured or who have things to do later... just show up at 8... have a donut (are you really bringing them Homer? Ace Donuts is around the corner and I could pick some up)... and then go.

I don't think I will ever ball at Miles Square again... back in the day there were way too many arguments... and there is still that incident where some guy got put in the hospital from a fight.

(c'mon USC... stop by before your 10am showing)

irvinehomeowner said:
For those injured or who have things to do later... just show up at 8... have a donut (are you really bringing them Homer? Ace Donuts is around the corner and I could pick some up)... and then go.

I don't think I will ever ball at Miles Square again... back in the day there were way too many arguments... and there is still that incident where some guy got put in the hospital from a fight.

irvinehomeowner said:

Ok, I'll drop by to say hi and pick up a donut for the road.  Where's the park you guys are gonna hook it up?  You'll definitely hear me coming with my modded exhaust.  :D

I use to play at Mile Square Park everyday right after basketball practice in high school lol.  Saw so many fights... mostly from the Vietnamese and Samoan ballers  :eek:

homer_simpson said:
I use to play at Mile Square Park everyday right after basketball practice in high school lol.  Saw so many fights... mostly from the Vietnamese and Samoan ballers  :eek:

I can guess who won most of the fights, got height and weight advantage.  I haven't been to Miles Square in awhile, use to go with my dad when I was little.  Never saw any fights.  Easy to run away if need to?  No fence like White Men Can't Jump.

Back