Let's Ball It Up!

WoodburyDad said:
Even though I didn't have one, I really appreciate your offer for me to take some home and share with my family.

You don't have what. A doughnut or a family?

SoCal78 said:
WoodburyDad said:
Even though I didn't have one, I really appreciate your offer for me to take some home and share with my family.

You don't have what. A doughnut or a family?

Thanks Socal, you owe me two new monitors.  The coffee I spit out damaged the monitors  :mad:

Played again last night with Baller4life... We won 6 straight after a humiliating loss our first game.  Anyone else wanna join us next time?

I think Baby Irvine's Ambassador Mr Lin brought hope to the future of Irvine. Only if Qwerty could get the old FCBs to smile and swerve out of the way for him then Irvine truly has the beacon of hope.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I think Baby Irvine's Ambassador Mr Lin brought hope to the future of Irvine. Only if Qwerty could get the old FCBs to smile and swerve out of the way for him then Irvine truly has the beacon of hope.

Yes, I believe Mr. Lin was at the park along with us this past Saturday morning. 
Not sure if the others noticed but there was an older gentleman performing Tai Chi off to the side of the basketball court while we were talking.

Did he carry an attache case with $999,999 in cash with him?
WoodburyDad said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Yes, I believe Mr. Lin was at the park along with us this past Saturday morning. 
Not sure if the others noticed but there was an older gentleman performing Tai Chi off to the side of the basketball court while we were talking.

hmmm... in my old age, i've relegated myself to just shooting around at 24hr fitness...    but if there are donuts...

actually, doc says i need to drop some lbs, so it may be the right excuse (not that i'd run very much) to come shoot around.

homer_simpson said:
Played again last night with Baller4life... We won 6 straight after a humiliating loss our first game.  Anyone else wanna join us next time?
Where did you guys play?

6 games is probably 4 games to many for my old knees... can I get a sub?

@akim: I'm probably older than you (definitely fatter)... if I can try to do it... you can give it shot. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
homer_simpson said:
Where did you guys play?

6 games is probably 4 games to many for my old knees... can I get a sub?

@akim: I'm probably older than you (definitely fatter)... if I can try to do it... you can give it shot. :)

We played at Beckman High.  Was tiring 6 games but fun cuz we won....haven't played 5 or 6 straight games in a long time.  Maybe 3 of us can show up next Monday at Beckman and play  ;)

Back