Kogi Korean BBQ truck

[quote author="irvine" date=1253336854][quote author="glamis_lvr" date=1253278148]kogi in irvine this saturday... from 6pm-9pm

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Irvine&state=CA&address=17221+Von+Karman+Ave&zipcode=92614-6201&country=US&latitude=33.691052&longitude;=-117.840739&geocode=ADDRESS</blockquote>
Nice... this is just south of Sam's Club and The District.

But be careful, it's near Kettering and BK may be sneaking around testing his heat wave gun.</blockquote>

I told kogi IHO is afraid of locations west of the 55 so he is going to Irvine for the first time. I know all your Irvinites are dying to try the real Kogi tacos and not some imitations but afraid to venturing out the comfort zone.

I recommended the Kettering parking lot to Kogi but Green Cactus might be the only customer.

Come say hello. I will be working on another weapon prototype. Icicle, heat ray, ropes, and Samuri sword are out. My new weapon is called HOME PRICES. That should kill a lot of folks.

If you miss them in Irvine tonight and don't mind heading to the 'hood, they will be at BE Anaheim - 801 S. State College Blvd from 10:30PM-Midnight.

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1253431675]If you miss them in Irvine tonight and don't mind heading to the 'hood, they will be at BE Anaheim - 801 S. State College Blvd from 10:30PM-Midnight.</blockquote>

Um...venture into that part of town at that time of night at your own risk.

Graph and Cayci, looking at Google Map:

Cayci: Where is it?

Graph: On State College between Ball and Lincoln. It's actually kinda far.

Cayci: It's actually kinda ghetto.

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1253431675]If you miss them in Irvine tonight and don't mind heading to the 'hood, they will be at BE Anaheim - 801 S. State College Blvd from 10:30PM-Midnight.</blockquote>

Mmmm... very tempting. Hopefully the crowd will scare aware the gangbangers... because that is a sh*thole area of Anacrime. And, just down the street from where "crackercakes" almost lost his life to a 14 year old with a "Rambo" knife stealing some Bud Light... Ah... good times.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1253440436]The truck is late and it just arrived. Line is at least two hours long.</blockquote>

Wow, bk, you are really into this stuff. How's the ghetto at this hour?

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1253442108]Demographic is mostly asians.</blockquote>

Come on, you can give a better breakdown than that ... age, shoe size, etc ... the works

[quote author="green_cactus" date=1253443464][quote author="bkshopr" date=1253442108]Demographic is mostly asians.</blockquote>

Come on, you can give a better breakdown than that ... age, shoe size, etc ... the works</blockquote>

I'm sure he will when he isn't fearing for his life, standing in a long line, trying to update the IHB from his cellphone (all for a few tacos). I guess he is really committed to perfecting his own Kogi tacos at home.

[quote author="tmare" date=1253444561][quote author="green_cactus" date=1253443464][quote author="bkshopr" date=1253442108]Demographic is mostly asians.</blockquote>

Come on, you can give a better breakdown than that ... age, shoe size, etc ... the works</blockquote>

I'm sure he will when he isn't fearing for his life, standing in a long line, trying to update the IHB from his cellphone (all for a few tacos). I guess he is really committed to perfecting his own Kogi tacos at home.</blockquote>

I wasnt aware that Irvine was the ghetto. :bug:

[quote author="tmare" date=1253444561][quote author="green_cactus" date=1253443464][quote author="bkshopr" date=1253442108]Demographic is mostly asians.</blockquote>

I'm sure he will when he isn't fearing for his life, standing in a long line, trying to update the IHB from his cellphone (all for a few tacos). I guess he is really committed to perfecting his own Kogi tacos at home.</blockquote>

Oops, I thought he actually ventured into the dark parts of Anaheim to get his fix. Scratch all of that, he's just in Irvine, he's not as daring or committed to Kogi as I thought :cheese:

[quote author="tmare" date=1253445999][quote author="tmare" date=1253444561][quote author="green_cactus" date=1253443464][quote author="bkshopr" date=1253442108]Demographic is mostly asians.</blockquote>

Oops, I thought he actually ventured into the dark parts of Anaheim to get his fix. Scratch all of that, he's just in Irvine, he's not as daring or committed to Kogi as I thought :cheese:</blockquote>

Come on! This is BK.. Mr Egghead himself. Even he doesnt venture into the darkest parts of Anaheim for a taco. Sheeesh! :p Besides, its not like we have anything to do, except sit at home in our un air-conditioned house and watch tv.

<blockquote>@KogiBBQ on Twitter!

Verde creeping through detour eta 20 min. Hang in there Irvine!! about 2 hours ago

Verde still parked on the freeway about 3 hours ago

VERDE stuck on the freeway! A guy trying to jump offa bridge? We'll keep u updated! Hang on tight OC! about 3 hours ago</blockquote>

Checking the Twitter to see if they would be late to Anaheim. This is why they were late.

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1253446378][quote author="tmare" date=1253445999][quote author="tmare" date=1253444561][quote author="green_cactus" date=1253443464][quote author="bkshopr" date=1253442108]Demographic is mostly asians.</blockquote>

Oops, I thought he actually ventured into the dark parts of Anaheim to get his fix. Scratch all of that, he's just in Irvine, he's not as daring or committed to Kogi as I thought :cheese:</blockquote>

Come on! This is BK.. Mr Egghead himself. Even he doesnt venture into the darkest parts of Anaheim for a taco. Sheeesh! :p Besides, its not like we have anything to do, except sit at home in our <strong>un air-conditioned house </strong>and watch tv.</blockquote>

BTW, what is up with that? Personally, I boycotted making dinner for a few days because I couldn't stand the heat in SA. I know you've survived a lot bk, but making your poor wife work in a sweatshop all day is just a little much!

Back