Juniper by Pulte (Beacon Park)

image_zpsyaro0k65.png

Did someone say free beer?!

Newbie13 said:
If you're drunk, you might just get crazy enough to buy.  Is this the latest technique?

Haha.  They had these with PP too, but they were later in the early evening which I liked better.  But the builders probably didn't like having to staff their sales offices after hours.

Newbie13 said:
If you're drunk, you might just get crazy enough to buy.  Is this the latest technique?

Luckily, there is a 3 day rescission period for RE transactions.

This comment reminds me of a food and wine event I went to with a buddy a few years back.  He got pretty plastered and went crazy in the silent auction section (you just drop your name/number with bid).  A few days later he started to get a ton of phone calls and had no idea why.  Guess he won a bunch of memorabilia. 

Compressed-Village said:
ps9 said:
image_zpsyaro0k65.png

Did someone say free beer?!

Ha Ha Cheers to the FREE LOADER.....

Hah..free loaders are gonna get a nice surprise. Five points not paying for anything. They gotta conserve their money since sales are extremely slow. I smell price drops soon.

ps9 said:
Whattttt????  What are they 'sponsoring' then?

They are sponsoring the venue where the event is being hosted at...  Glad I turned around after getting a txt from my buddy at PP about the situation.

Blame the FCBs for not buying. IF sales were better, 5P would have sponsored some free food and drinks.

Was it the ad that is misleading people to believe there is free stuff?  They had the same event with PP (Friday night happenings) and nothing was free at them either in terms of food and drink.

I can see how it's misleading but I guess I saw this ad first which says non hosted. Plus I knew from the previous events.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    940.3 KB · Views: 161
Any event that has food trucks will not be free to the public with complimentary entrees.  I've never seen such a thing.

aquabliss said:
Any event that has food trucks will not be free to the public with complimentary entrees.  I've never seen such a thing.

I went to the Palo Alto grand opening at Stonegate a few months back and the Kogi truck was free.  You got to get 3 tacos + 1 drink per person.

woodburyowner said:
aquabliss said:

I went to the Palo Alto grand opening at Stonegate a few months back and the Kogi truck was free.  You got to get 3 tacos + 1 drink per person.

Ya possible if they say "XYZ truck" will be there but when they say food trucks will be in attendance, not likely to be free.

woodburyowner said:
aquabliss said:

You forgot to mention that it was free for those who got a ticket from the sales office. I saw some people pay at the truck because the sales office gave away the free meal tickets.

Free or not...Pulte was able to sell Lot 1 over the weekend, maybe that should read "only able"?  They're also re-strategizing a little bit; on lot 6 and lot 13 the buyer can now choose which floor plan to select for the lot, subject to some restriction. 

Perspective said:
Broken record, but this is insane. Most Beacon Park homes are over-priced and the mello roos is double other new Irvine neighborhoods. They're already offering $20K in incentives. Will Juniper's next move be $50K? How does this end?

They're offering 30K incentives now on paper.  So 50k may actually be considered in my opinion.

Back