Juniper by Pulte (Beacon Park)

LongIrvine said:
Probably faced with difficult task of trying to sell smallest, most poorly located lots in BP at higher prices than the largest, most advantageous lots in PP.
Do you mean Juniper is the smallest, most poorly located lots in BP?  I thought there are the larger homes (only Silvermist, Torrey and Legend are bigger than it).  What makes people think Juniper is on the most poorly location?  There should be a future pool park built next to it, per sales at BP.

I actually like the juniper locations, maybe people don't like how close it is to the plume?

Is there going to be a second pool park in Beacon Park?  If so, which streets?  I didn't see that on the map.

happycat said:
LongIrvine said:
Probably faced with difficult task of trying to sell smallest, most poorly located lots in BP at higher prices than the largest, most advantageous lots in PP.
Do you mean Juniper is the smallest, most poorly located lots in BP?  I thought there are the larger homes (only Silvermist, Torrey and Legend are bigger than it).  What makes people think Juniper is on the most poorly location?  There should be a future pool park built next to it, per sales at BP.

Don't think there is going to be a second pool (unless of course you consider Pavilion Park the second pool and the subsequent 5 Points Neighborhoods as ancillary pools).

Got two Juniper's show up on redfin/mls:

110 Calderon
118 Calderon

110 Calderon is a plan 2, was really impressed with the 12 ft ceiling in the great room:

CV15206715_9_0.jpg

Good space for a get together

junipera_zpsbcy23qod.jpg

I just received an email offering a $20K "special incentive" on a November move-in at Juniper. If you're struggling to unload first phase inventory, your pricing is WAY off.

Spoke to a Juniper representative and they said that there will be a 2nd pool in the Beacon Park community across from Warmington.  Slightly smaller than the big one.

That happened during the pre sale.  Some people reserved but backed out. 
Everyone wants the best locations, these other lots need some incentives to move.

they better at a minimum be willing to give you 100K of upgrades.

I feel like it's a staring contest: who will win this one - builders or potential buyers...

plan on visiting the sales office this weekend will update this thread then.

And free landscape/hardscape... Then they'll throw in a fire pit.  Some water features.  And then it'll be a jacuzzi/mini pool/spa/spool. Yay

What will be interesting if they start throwing in furnitures. 

Juniper updated sales and prices - they only sold TWO!

Attachments

• Junniper1.pdf
    484.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Junniper2.pdf
    612.4 KB · Views: 127
Broken record, but this is insane. Most Beacon Park homes are over-priced and the mello roos is double other new Irvine neighborhoods. They're already offering $20K in incentives. Will Juniper's next move be $50K? How does this end?

Perspective said:
Broken record, but this is insane. Most Beacon Park homes are over-priced and the mello roos is double other new Irvine neighborhoods. They're already offering $20K in incentives. Will Juniper's next move be $50K? How does this end?

In most cases, it ends by them selling all the homes.  I know we've been in this frantic sales pace the last couple years here in Irvine, but some projects are just multi-year buildouts.

Back