Is Netflix going to die in the next year?

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
Watch out for Disney. (a lot of content and they ?pulled out?  from Netflix)

I said that already... multiple times. Why don?t you post links to where I said that? :)

I think your a waste of time to talk to.

I forgot. Did BTB mute you on TI?

Didn?t you just repeat what I just said? You even quoted it.

This is another example of the low value of some (not all) of your posts.

That?s more of a waste of time.

Or do you feel I?m ?attacking? you again.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

I said that already... multiple times. Why don?t you post links to where I said that? :)

I think your a waste of time to talk to.

I forgot. Did BTB mute you on TI?

Didn?t you just repeat what I just said? You even quoted it.

This is another example of the low value of some (not all) of your posts.

That?s more of a waste of time.

Or do you feel I?m ?attacking? you again.

No, I didn?t repeat what you said. You are full of it.
So I?m the only one that posts links on TI for conversation purposes or to strengthen a point for valid proof also known as evidence? I mean a person can say this and that, but if there?s no proof. Then it doesn?t mean anything.

Just because you don?t like how the conversation is going such as the housing analysis. Then you make petty comments regarding links. I?ve dealt with people like you before and let me tell you they don?t go far. (But there?s always exceptions - I guess)

This is what I said:

I'm wary about Netflix now because Disney/Marvel added tons of content to their library but since they are developing their own streaming service, not sure how that's going to go for them.

You quoted it and then this is what you said:

How is that not repeating what I said.

eyephone said:
Just because you don?t like how the conversation is going such as the housing analysis. Then you make petty comments regarding links. I?ve dealt with people like you before and let me tell you they don?t go far. (But there?s always exceptions - I guess)

You have called me petty and questioned my character multiple times on TI... so who really is attacking who?

I'm making no assumptions about your life or your character, but I guess someone who doesn't understand how our military who have died in service for our country is related to the right to free speech and protest, that should tell me something about your ability to understand concepts like:

- Please explain your theories with more detail
- Please don't just state the obvious
- Please explain where someone is attacking you

And as for your housing thread, where do you get that I don't "like how the conversation is going"? I'm just trying to get more details about what people are posting on there so that it gives more value to everyone reading it... trying to actually put some real analysis in that thread.

And you know what the definition of "petty" really is? Comments about how "far someone will get in life" is a good example.

You just don't get it.

irvinehomeowner said:
This is what I said:

I'm wary about Netflix now because Disney/Marvel added tons of content to their library but since they are developing their own streaming service, not sure how that's going to go for them.

You quoted it and then this is what you said:

How is that not repeating what I said.

eyephone said:

You have called me petty and questioned my character multiple times on TI... so who really is attacking who?

I'm making no assumptions about your life or your character, but I guess someone who doesn't understand how our military who have died in service for our country is related to the right to free speech and protest, that should tell me something about your ability to understand concepts like:

- Please explain your theories with more detail
- Please don't just state the obvious
- Please explain where someone is attacking you

And as for your housing thread, where do you get that I don't "like how the conversation is going"? I'm just trying to get more details about what people are posting on there so that it gives more value to everyone reading it... trying to actually put some real analysis in that thread.

And you know what the definition of "petty" really is? Comments about how "far someone will get in life" is a good example.

You just don't get it.

Go get a hobby or something. Leave me the ##ck alone.

eyephone said:

Nice.

If you're scared of me, then don't respond to my posts. Oh wait... you already do that because you can't answer the questions I ask you.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

Nice.

If you're scared of me, then don't respond to my posts. Oh wait... you already do that because you can't answer the questions I ask you.

Scared? (More like stop trolling)

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

Nice.

Scared? (More like stop trolling)

Do you even know what trolling is?

I?m not going to stop pointing out whenever you post a Captain Obvious comment or some remark that you don?t explain or back up.

That?s why this is called a forum.

At least in the political threads you seem to explain yourself more although on a number of your posts you ask everyone else questions without really answering theirs. Maybe you should be more forthcoming in the real estate threads, I?m not the only one who has asked you that.

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
They will be out of business in 5-10 years...with companies like Apple, Amazon, and Google (not to mention all the cable companies) they don't have a chance.
A 5-10 year forecast?

So bold. :D

In 5-10 years... we could be getting the Internet beamed to our heads directly.
Well they aren't going out of business this year....good things take time.

It will be 10 years in 4 days.

I don't think Netflix is going anywhere... or $40 pre-split. :)

So who was able to buy a new house with their Netflix stock that they bought in January 2012?

morekaos said:
This is not advice but I have been nibbling at this stock here in the mid $50s

Some of my clients still have it?I traded through it but have owned it on and off over the years. I personally don?t own it right now but if it gets cheap enough I may take an interest.

I got Netflix for free from T-Mobile.  They are hogging up a lot of A-list Korean drama titles.  Hard for companies like Viki to compete.

Apple TV is getting the latest Lee Min-Ho dramahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachinko_(TV_series)

I watched "Foundation" on Apple TV and really liked the quality of the show.  Many Netflix produced shows cost more but the quality was meh.

momopi said:
I got Netflix for free from T-Mobile.  They are hogging up a lot of A-list Korean drama titles.  Hard for companies like Viki to compete.

Apple TV is getting the latest Lee Min-Ho dramahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachinko_(TV_series)

I watched "Foundation" on Apple TV and really liked the quality of the show.  Many Netflix produced shows cost more but the quality was meh.

I have a different opinion about apple tv exclusive shows/movies. Tbh I only liked the Tom Hanks war movie. The other shows/movies do not appeal to me.

Maybe with Covid or Covid vaccines, we are getting Internet beamed directly to our heads via 5G.

I did like Foundation... and See is actually okay too. Ted Lasso is supposed to be really good.

The more the merrier... but Ozark on Netflix is fantastic.

Back