Is Netflix going to die in the next year?

In an effort to get Netflix to 750/share I signed up for Netflix last week. Started watching daredevil, pretty good.  Got it for my daughter to add variety to her continued dominance of my 70" TV :-(

Daredevil is a great series, good choice of actors and very close to the comic book source material.

DIS is going to keep going up. :)

i signed up to get more content for my daughter and am now addicted. watched all of daredevil, bloodline, watching between and just finished the first season of house of cards.

qwerty said:
i signed up to get more content for my daughter and am now addicted. watched all of daredevil, bloodline, watching between and just finished the first season of house of cards.

HOC is terrible...gets worse as the seasons get along.  Just finished Sense8...pretty interesting.

Bloodline is worth the $X per month fee. Slow, but terrific. Wonder what their alcohol budget was for the series.

DD was also a great deal of fun.  Figure each episode was 1hr uninterrupted content which translates to 1.5 hrs with breaks and commercials on regular channels.

My .02c

qwerty said:
i was going to start sense8 before house of cards but it had gotten some bad reviews

Sense8's plotline sort of fizzled out by the last 2-3 episode but the acting and concepts are top notch.  Conversely, House of Cards was interest for the first half season and went drastically downhill from there.

98.41, lets see if Monday would be a good entry for buyers.  Well past the Icahn mark, buy around $96 and sell at $110

Back