Few new listings coming soon...

OC_relocation said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll have another listing coming up this week on Wednesday, a 2-level Luna Plan 3 detached condo in Portola Springs.  It is on a private premium lot (the only Plan 3 not attached at the garage in the tract) along with 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 1,746sf of living space.  The listing price will be $800,000.

Thanks USC. Does it have a loft upstairs? Would you share link to pictures?

It does have an upstairs loft, forgot to mention that.  I'll have pictures of the condo Wednesday afternoon when I list it.

the.irvine said:
OC_relocation said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll have another listing coming up this week on Wednesday, a 2-level Luna Plan 3 detached condo in Portola Springs.  It is on a private premium lot (the only Plan 3 not attached at the garage in the tract) along with 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 1,746sf of living space.  The listing price will be $800,000.

All Luna Plan 3s have attached garages. We were almost going to buy this few years ago, when they opened up back in 2014.

Yeah, this is true that's why this lot is very unique because it is fully detached. 

Think you?ll do well within that Luna plan 3 w/o an attached garage. I used to live in a Jade Court in CV? very similar to Luna in PS.

Those CV plan 3?s have attached garages and I think are going for around $830-850K right now and are only around 1600 square feet.

Good luck on that listing, Man of Troy.

USCTrojanCPA said:
the.irvine said:
OC_relocation said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

All Luna Plan 3s have attached garages. We were almost going to buy this few years ago, when they opened up back in 2014.

Yeah, this is true that's why this lot is very unique because it is fully detached.

I'll have a few new listings coming up in early to mid Sept...

- Caserta Plan 2 in Cypress Village - attached 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including a bedroom and full bath downstairs) with a side yard and 1,611sf for around $800,000

- 360 @ South Bay in Hawthrone - attached 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on one level with no one above with 1,429sf for around $800,000

Feel free to PM, email, or call me if you or anyone you know might be interested in either property.

I'll have the following new listings coming up...

- 3,500sf single family residence in Sherman Oaks with 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and an upstairs loft listed for around $1.5m to be listed week of Jan 21st

- 2,052sf Jasmine Plan 3 detached condo in Cypress Village with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths in the high $900s to be listed in mid/late Feb

- 1,533sf Cambria Plan 1 attached condo in Stonegate with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and and upstairs loft in the mid $700s to be listed in late Feb/early March

USCTrojanCPA said:

- Caserta Plan 2 in Cypress Village - attached 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including a bedroom and full bath downstairs) with a side yard and 1,611sf for around $800,000

- 360 @ South Bay in Hawthrone - attached 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on one level with no one above with 1,429sf for around $800,000

Feel free to PM, email, or call me if you or anyone you know might be interested in either property.

We came oooh so close to buying a Caserta Plan 2 back in the days, so obviously I like it! By the time we were up on the priority list, the locations were too close to the 5 Freeway for our comfort zone. There were some excellent locations in the tract however so I'll be interested in where the property is.

DrTravel said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

We came oooh so close to buying a Caserta Plan 2 back in the days, so obviously I like it! By the time we were up on the priority list, the locations were too close to the 5 Freeway for our comfort zone. There were some excellent locations in the tract however so I'll be interested in where the property is.

My Caserta Plan 2 listing already closed back in Nov of last year....
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/76-Granite-Path-92618/home/143910425

But yeah, the Caserta Plan 2 and 3 are really well executed and sell fairly well in Cypress Village.

I'll have the following 2 new Irvine listings coming up...

Sagewood Plan 3 (approx. 3,000sf with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and an upstairs loft) home in Pavilion Park.  The home is highly upgraded and sits on a very large 7,500sf corner lot.  The list price will be in the low $1.5s and will be listed next week.

Wisteria Plan 2 (approx. 1,500sf with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a small yard) detached condo in West Irvine.  The home sits on a corner lot right off the street.  The list price will be around $750,000 and will be listed in late July/early August.

Feel free to email if anyone in interested in learning more about either home.

I'll have an attached Tristania Plan 3 condo (1,884sf with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and an upstairs tech space) in Cypress Village East for sale coming up in the next few days.  The home is beautifully upgraded and sits on a corner lot.  The condo will be priced for a quick sale at $838,000 (about $40k below the list price for a new home with no upgrades) and will be listed on Tuesday, Sept 10th.  Let me know if anyone is interested in the home.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll have an attached Tristania Plan 3 condo (1,884sf with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and an upstairs tech space) in Cypress Village East for sale coming up in the next few days.  The home is beautifully upgraded and sits on a corner lot.  The condo will be priced for a quick sale at $838,000 (about $40k below the list price for a new home with no upgrades) and will be listed on Tuesday, Sept 10th.  Let me know if anyone is interested in the home.

Let me know when your listing is active I might have someone interested. I know there's another plan 3 listed at $840k that's been sitting on the market for 134 days now. Standard upgrades so I'll be interested to see what your listing will have.

Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Let me know when your listing is active I might have someone interested. I know there's another plan 3 listed at $840k that's been sitting on the market for 134 days now. Standard upgrades so I'll be interested to see what your listing will have.

In this price range with high demand, a house that sits for 134 days is clearly overpriced. 

meccos12 said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

In this price range with high demand, a house that sits for 134 days is clearly overpriced.

The current price isn't overpriced but they started that one at $900k and have slowly dropped it $10K every month since it was listed with absolutely no upgrades. Haha. 

I live in CVE and interested in seeing Martin's Plan 3 because that's a good deal based on what they're currently selling for. It should move fast since $835k+ is the current price for Plan 1 with no upgrades.

meccos12 said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

That listing was initially priced at a nose bleed price of $895,000 along with a 2% buyer agent commission.  It has no upgraded at all so my listing which is more upgraded at a slightly lower price with a 2.5% buyer agent commission should move a lot quicker.  Our pricing is about 4-5% below what the builder is selling their brand new Plan 3s with no upgrades and no landscaping.

Prototype said:
meccos12 said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

The current price isn't overpriced but they started that one at $900k and have slowly dropped it $10K every month since it was listed with absolutely no upgrades. Haha. 

I live in CVE and interested in seeing Martin's Plan 3 because that's a good deal based on what they're currently selling for. It should move fast since $835k+ is the current price for Plan 1 with no upgrades.

I'll have the listing up later on tonight and post it on TI. 

Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Showings will start tomorrow at 8am and you should see the listing up tonight.  Buyer agent commission will be 2.50%.  It'd be great to do a transaction with a fellow TI realtor.

USCTrojanCPA said:

I won't choose Cypress Village because its school district is in Irvine High School?
Anyone like me?

Which high school is the one you want?

This part of CV has low MR compared to any other newer home tracts. 

mhlhh007 said:
I won't choose Cypress Village because its school district is in Irvine High School?
Anyone like me?

akkord said:
Which high school is the one you want?

This part of CV has low MR compared to any other newer home tracts. 

mhlhh007 said:
Anyone like me?

Yup, can?t beat that $1700 annual MR.  Even the similar Cal-PAC tracks at Portola Spring like Brisa or Carissa have a lot higher MR.

This is a very good value buy. 

mhlhh007 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Anyone like me?

I think CV is super attractive. Relatively newer neighborhood, convenient location, and great schools. CVE specifically like mentioned has low MR.

Also what's wrong with Irvine High? They are the 3rd ranked Irvine high school behind University and Woodbridge. Northwood fell behind. Granted things can change but they also have the lowest attendance meaning least impacted high school of the top Irvine high schools.

Nice, first resale in CVE Martin?  Curious to see how this one goes.

As for location, this has been one of the most obvious perks of living in CVE.  It's so easy to get to anywhere in Irvine in a relatively short time.  My only concerns now are how ridiculously backed up Marine Way (one lane each way) gets on weekends and during events at the fivepoint ampitheatre.  I got stuck once in that awful traffic for nearly 20 minutes, and the godawful I-5 and Sand Canyon intersections make it even worse.  Other than that, can't recommend CVE enough.

Back