Few new listings coming soon...

Cares said:
Where did you see this information? I would love to drive to Costco/Spectrum without going all the way around.

I see the construction everyday while on the way to work.

Looking at the construction though, it looks like they will be building an over-bridge and not an underpass.

Attachments

• Marine.PNG
    Marine.PNG
    142.6 KB · Views: 290
I'm going to have the following 3 listings coming in the next 2 months...

Larger view corner lot Celeste Plan 3 detached condo built in 2018 located in Portola Springs - approx. 1,650sf with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, and an upstairs loft and will be listed tomorrow just under $900,000.

Premium lot with no neighbors behind Trellis Court Plan 3 detached condo built in 2018 in Cypress Village East - approx. 2,000sf with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and an upstairs loft and will be listed in late Jan. for just under $1,000,000.

Lantana Plan 1 single family home built in 2006 in Columbus Grove (Irvine side) - over 2,500sf with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and will be listed in Feb. for around $1,100,000.

Feel free to contact me if any of you are interested if any of the 3 homes above.

I'll be listing a turnkey 3 bedroom Delano Plan 1 attached condo next week in the mid $800s if anyone is interested.

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll be listing a turnkey 3 bedroom Delano Plan 1 attached condo next week in the mid $800s if anyone is interested.

It should goes fast.

Yeah, there's nothing under $1.1m for sale in Eastwood and very little sub $900k inventory outside of the Great Park.

Definitely interested to see how this goes. Even CV, who publicly kept expressing his hatred toward Delano, thinks this will sell soon  ;D.

Delano is definitely not my cup of tea. Given the products and the current inventory and the pricing makes this an attractive purchase for millennials.

I would never buy attached sandwich condo. But many other will because everything are pretty pricey.

If you pay as much for apartments rent why not buy an apartment. So that you own it  ;)

irvinehomeowner said:
New TI term:

condwich

?I?m stuck in the middle like a condwich!?

Don't you think that's kind of disrespectful for people living there?

Not everyone can afford a SFR with a 3CWG like you.

Some people have to provide a shelter for a family and sometimes it could be a condwich.

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
New TI term:

condwich

Some people have to provide a shelter for a family and sometimes it could be a condwich.

Hey, you thanked CV's remark that talked about never buying sandwich condos... isn't that just as disrespectful?

And my new term is just a descriptor... it's fact... just like 3CWG means 3 car wide garage... condwich means condo sandwiched between two other units.

I can't afford to live in many places in Irvine... I have buddies who live in Shady, Turtle, Hidden etc. but it is what it is.

Unclench a little bro. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
New TI term:

condwich

Hey, you thanked CV's remark that talked about never buying sandwich condos... isn't that just as disrespectful?

And my new term is just a descriptor... it's fact... just like 3CWG means 3 car wide garage... condwich means condo sandwiched between two other units.

I can't afford to live in many places in Irvine... I have buddies who live in Shady, Turtle, Hidden etc. but it is what it is.

Unclench a little bro. :)

First of all, that unit is not really 'sandwiched' between two others. The entrance door might seem that way, but all the living area is above garages of 3 units. We've talked about how noisy the garage doors might be distracting or how hot those garages will heat up the unit above, which I completely disagree with both, but those are for different discussions.

Second, the reason I thanked CV is because he expressed his opinions while providing foreseeable facts with reasonable arguments. He can hate Delano all he wants as long as he's not making up fake stuff about it or mocking people who live there. I was never a fan of Delano either. The only praise I gave on it was that how quickly the price there rose, giving you much possible appreciation.

Lastly, so do your friends at Shady or Hidden make fun of a style of home you live in? If not making fun, do they make a descriptor and call your place names?

I'm not saying you did a horrible thing. I give you full credit for coming up with great names like FCB, 3CWG, etc. I'm just saying there are people living in a little less desirable place than where you live, but that doesn't justify you to make names of such places especially if it's in a tone of mockery. Maybe you didn't have any intention of mocking, but from a 3rd person perspective, I can see some people living there could get a little upset or offended with a such term.

I am giving kudos to Mety and IHO, AND all the recent owners. It?s not easy buying anything in Irvine.

I started out like that , even worse, it?s not remotely close to Irvine. I can be certain that all of you bought in Irvine, you will have a nice place to live and grow your roots here.

My previous jobs literally put me in 48 states and overseas. And I always see there is no comparison to Irvine.

Buy that condo, no worry, when you move up, you will have buyers ready to buy that conwich. It?s that good.

Back