Few new listings coming soon...

I'll have a trophy Coto De Caza listing coming up in early March. The home is 3,950sf with 4bed/3.5bath that sits on a golf course view lot that's almost 10,000sf that includes a pool and spa. The listing price will be around $1.8m. PM me, email me, or text me if you are interested in a private showing before it's listed as "coming soon" on MLS next weekend.

I have a Crawford Plan 2 home in the Greenwood community of Tustin Legacy coming up around mid-April.  The home is nicely upgraded with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and an upstairs loft with 3,500sf of living space.  The listing price will be around $1,500,000. If anyone wants to know more information feel free to PM or email me.

I have the following 3 listings coming up in the next few weeks...

Crawford Plan 2 home in Greenwood @ Tustin Legacy - The home has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and an upstairs loft with 3,412sf of living space.  The listing price will be $1,500,000.

Nash Ellwood detached condo in Beacon Park @ Great Park - The home has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a 3rd level deck with 2,287sf of living space.  The listing price will be just under $1.1m.

Corner view lot Cimmeron home in the Terrace tract @ Baker Ranch - The home has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and an upstairs loft with 2,370sf of living space. The listing price will be in the high $1.4s.

I'm going to the following listing coming up (potentially another one) in July...

Como Plan 2 view lot home in the Reserve @ Orchard Hills - The home has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a large upstairs loft with approx. 2,800sf of living space.  The listing price will be around $2.1m.

I may have another Crawford Plan 2 home in Greenwood @ Tustin Legacy - The home has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and an upstairs loft with 3,504sf of living space.  The listing price will be in the mid $1.6s. We showed the home this weekend privately to the top 3 back-up buyers from 218 Barnes Rd so if none of them can get to terms with the seller then we'll list the home on the market.

I'm going to have 2 upcoming Irvine listings in the next few weeks...

Casero Plan 3 detached condo @ Portola Springs - The home is 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms (including a bedroom and full bathroom downstairs) with a spacious 3rd level bonus room and an oversized side yard with approx. 2,400sf of living space. The listing price will be $1,200,000.

Estates Plan 2 attached condo @ Woodbridge - The home is 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with a large yard with approx. 1,900sf of living space. The listing price will be around $1,050,000.

At the end of this week I'll be listing a Crescendo Plan 1 10k corner lot 4,106sf home in Cadence Park.  The home has almost $1m in upgrades between the landscaping and custom interior upgrades.  It'll be listed in the high $2m range. 

CalBears96 said:
Wow! $1M upgrades. That's crazy!  :eek:

The landscaping was about $500k (including a large pool/spa) along with mature trees for privacy and then the interior has custom built-ins, remote shades, ceiling wood beams in the living room, soundproofing in the downstairs game room, a custom french door to the large side yard from the dining area, etc.  The home shows better like a model home, it'll be the best listing I've ever had.

USCTrojanCPA said:
CalBears96 said:
Wow! $1M upgrades. That's crazy!  :eek:

The landscaping was about $500k (including a large pool/spa) along with mature trees for privacy and then the interior has custom built-ins, remote shades, ceiling wood beams in the living room, soundproofing in the downstairs game room, a custom french door to the large side yard from the dining area, etc.  The home shows better like a model home, it'll be the best listing I've ever had.

Well, now I'm interested in seeing all the photos.  ;D

USCTrojanCPA said:
msuum said:
This has to be 116 Crossover. Looks really good even from outside.

That could be it.  ;)

I know that address. It is owned by a quite famous Twitch streamer, ex-pro gamer, that earns maybe $10+ million per year for streaming games. He moved into a much more luxurious house in Hidden Hills.
https://www.dirt.com/gallery/entertainers/influencers/shroud-house-hidden-hills-1203424712/

Edit: Oh Martin I see you represented him on the purchase as well. Congrats that was a big one!

Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
msuum said:

That could be it.  ;)

I know that address. It is owned by a quite famous Twitch streamer, ex-pro gamer, that earns maybe $10+ million per year for streaming games. He moved into a much more luxurious house in Hidden Hills.
https://www.dirt.com/gallery/entertainers/influencers/shroud-house-hidden-hills-1203424712/

Edit: Oh Martin I see you represented him on the purchase as well. Congrats that was a big one!

Yup, I helped him to buy the Cadence Park new home and then the larger Hidden Canyon home earlier this year.  He recently moved out after the seller rent back ended and I've been getting the home ready to list recently.

marmott said:
I'm glad he is still a client  ;D

Well I took care of him on buying the new home and he reached out to me to look at larger homes.  We ventured to Sandy Canyon, Newport Coast, Crystal Cove, Beverly Hills, and then finally to Hidden Hills.  Driving out there was a 4 hour trek but man that home was gorgeous with an amazing view.  I got him $600k off the listing price and he got a rebate too.  Now it's time to sell his Irvine home.

Yea the listing looks amazing and super turn key. I went down a rabbit hole and I guess there's lots of Youtubers, streamers, viral star types that have homes up in Hidden Hills. Man they are in a whole different world from us everyday people.

I'm excited to see what his Irvine home looks like. I've seen snippets here and there and I know he has an nicely done backyard and pool.

Cares said:
Yea the listing looks amazing and super turn key. I went down a rabbit hole and I guess there's lots of Youtubers, streamers, viral star types that have homes up in Hidden Hills. Man they are in a whole different world from us everyday people.

I'm excited to see what his Irvine home looks like. I've seen snippets here and there and I know he has an nicely done backyard and pool.

Yeah, he hired an interior designer to add upgrades to the home after he purchased it from the builder.  The backyard is gorgeous with a large pool/spa. He's one of the nicest clients I have and super gracious.

Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
msuum said:

That could be it.  ;)

I stopped playing video games in High School...clearly a BIG mistake.

Back