Few new listings coming soon...

Got a sneak peak and saw the house with Martin, nice house is an understatement. The privacy is the best part of the backyard for me, but then you get the pergola, bbq, and pool to hang out in and also an area for the kids to run around in, better than most model home backyards. A nice touch IMO is the standalone AC in the garage, the extra tandem/storage was used as a workout space.

Inside motorized shades, cable pass through in all nice sized rooms, and a loft that's separate, feels like it's own living space.  I like the room he used for gaming, but more for the kids toys, right next to the main living area so you can keep that area clean.  And if it's soundproof even better, kids can play games/watch a movie and adults can hang out in the kitchen/living/dining areas. Go check out the house, must see if you're looking to buy or to get ideas for your own home.

USCTrojanCPA said:
marmott said:
I'm glad he is still a client  ;D

Well I took care of him on buying the new home and he reached out to me to look at larger homes.  We ventured to Sandy Canyon, Newport Coast, Crystal Cove, Beverly Hills, and then finally to Hidden Hills.  Driving out there was a 4 hour trek but man that home was gorgeous with an amazing view.  I got him $600k off the listing price and he got a rebate too.  Now it's time to sell his Irvine home.

Well done, Martin. It looks like he did well under your wings of acquiring the Hidden Hills home. I always thought that you gotta pay at or over asking price for any house nowaday to get it. Good nego skills still at play.

Man, after looking at the home and the area in Hidden Hills, I feel like a failure.  :) :) :). I mean, I am not at all jealous, I know he talented and worked hard. It makes Irvine homes pale in comparison for the pricing. In this day and age of Youtuber, influencer in the right market you can make rediculous amount of money. Like pro baseball player. How about Seager will receive $325 million in his 10-year deal.
Crazy stuffs, gets crazier. Our FED is the most crazy. ha ha.

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
marmott said:
I'm glad he is still a client  ;D

Well I took care of him on buying the new home and he reached out to me to look at larger homes.  We ventured to Sandy Canyon, Newport Coast, Crystal Cove, Beverly Hills, and then finally to Hidden Hills.  Driving out there was a 4 hour trek but man that home was gorgeous with an amazing view.  I got him $600k off the listing price and he got a rebate too.  Now it's time to sell his Irvine home.

Well done, Martin. It looks like he did well under your wings of acquiring the Hidden Hills home. I always thought that you gotta pay at or over asking price for any house nowaday to get it. Good nego skills still at play.

Man, after looking at the home and the area in Hidden Hills, I feel like a failure.  :) :) :). I mean, I am not at all jealous, I know he talented and worked hard. It makes Irvine homes pale in comparison for the pricing. In this day and age of Youtuber, influencer in the right market you can make rediculous amount of money. Like pro baseball player. How about Seager will receive $325 million in his 10-year deal.
Crazy stuffs, gets crazier. Our FED is the most crazy. ha ha.

As a Mets fan, even crazier was Scherzer's deal at the age of 37 WOW.

I have the following Irvine listings coming up in the next month or two in Irvine...

1. Citrine Plan 3 detached condo in Portola Springs - 3bd/2.5ba 1,600sf with pricing in the mid $1.1m

2. Hillside Plan 2 detached condo in Portola Springs - 3bd/2.5ba 2,100sf with pricing around $1.5m

3. Marigold Plan 2 detached condo in Cypress Village - 3bd/2.5ba 2,000sf with pricing around $1.4m

4. Casero Plan 1 detached condo in Portola Springs - 3bd/2.5ba 1,950sf with pricing in the $1.3s

5. Varenna Plan 2 single family home in The Groves @ Orchard Hill - 4bd/3.5ba 2,719sf with pricing around $2.1m

I have a unicorn listing coming up in mid May, a Talise Plan 4 detached condo in Portola Springs with a large view lot.  Home will be listed for $2,000,000.

Back