Few new listings coming soon...

I'll be listing a Hillsborough Plan 1 single detached home in Aliso Viejo next week.  It's a 4 bedroom and 2.5 bath home along with a downstairs office/den and about 2,200sf.  The floor plan attached.

Attachments

• Hillsborough - Plan 1.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 205
woodburyowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I will be listing my Las Ventanas Plan 2 listing next week...

Calling the market top?

Haha  It's my client's home that I'm listing since they are upgrading to a larger home.  I don't really seeing the market top yet...today's buyers are legit and are pretty selective.

USCTrojanCPA said:
woodburyowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Calling the market top?

Haha  It's my client's home that I'm listing since they are upgrading to a larger home.  I don't really seeing the market top yet...today's buyers are legit and are pretty selective.

Oh, I thought it was one of your rentals...

woodburyowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
woodburyowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Calling the market top?

Oh, I thought it was one of your rentals...

Nope, still holding tight to my rentals.  Most of my listings are for move-up clients.

I'll have a turnkey detached condo Silverleaf Plan 3 listing in Portola Springs (3bed, 3.5bath, and 1,839sf) coming up in late Jan/early Feb.  Price will be in the mid $800s.  Let me know if anyone is interested in getting any additional information.

the.irvine said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll be listing the Silverleaf Plan 3 in Portola Springs Sunday night for $850k with open houses next weekend.

Good luck sir. How much brand new Silveerleaf plan 3 is going for?
Thank you.  I picked up the price sheet this afternoon when I dropped off the lockbox and booties...$880ish. 

I'll be listing a fully remodeled Santa Rosa Plan 4 attached condo in Woodbury East next week.  The condo is about 1,500sf with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and an office/den.  The listing price will be in the high $600s.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll be listing a fully remodeled Santa Rosa Plan 4 attached condo in Woodbury East next week.  The condo is about 1,500sf with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and an office/den.  The listing price will be in the high $600s.

This one will also hit the Redfin's  "Hot Home" status within the fist 24 hrs just like many of yours listings. 

There's just not many newer property under $700k, ithis home will be sold fast. 

USCTrojanCPA said:

Another fine job - easy prediction is that it will sell over list price within a week. Sellers love you but I'm not sure I would want to buy one of your listings because it will go for top dollar and I'm looking for a "bargain"! Good luck finding that in Irvine :(

I'll be listing a Rosemoor Plan 3 single-family residence home around the beginning of May in a few weeks.  The home is 2,929sf with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms (including a downstairs bedroom and full bathroom) along with a 3-car tandem garage for around $1.3m.  If anyone wants to see the floor plan let me know.

Rosemoor Plan 3 in Woodbury is one of my favorites. Came very close to buying one when they were new.

One of the few homes back then that had 2 downstairs bathrooms, double master closet and 2-sided upstairs laundry.

Back