Few new listings coming soon...

irvinehomeowner said:
Rosemoor Plan 3 in Woodbury is one of my favorites. Came very close to buying one when they were new.

One of the few homes back then that had 2 downstairs bathrooms, double master closet and 2-sided upstairs laundry.

Floorplan?
Did a quick google search but didn?t find it. Too lazy to search more.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll be listing a Rosemoor Plan 3 single-family residence home around the beginning of May in a few weeks.  The home is 2,929sf with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms (including a downstairs bedroom and full bathroom) along with a 3-car tandem garage for around $1.3m.  If anyone wants to see the floor plan let me know.

Nice. This is a really nice layout plan. If I am in the market I would zero in on this one. Congrat

bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Rosemoor Plan 3 in Woodbury is one of my favorites. Came very close to buying one when they were new.

One of the few homes back then that had 2 downstairs bathrooms, double master closet and 2-sided upstairs laundry.

Floorplan?

Old thread on IHB that is now merged onto TI:
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=10472.0

paperboyNC said:
irvinehomeowner said:

I must like 1990s - early 2000s floorplans. I feel like they have a great mix of open floor plans (kitchens are not in a completely closed off room like they were in the 1970s) with separate spaces. A great room AND a living room. What a concept!

And a dining room... what?!?

16labr8.jpg

I know it doesn't have that huge center island with a sink that most are used to in today's Great Room homes but I do like an island where I don't have to worry about stuff getting wet... and it is nice to wash dishes looking outside at your backyard.

irvinehomeowner said:
bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Floorplan?

Old thread on IHB that is now merged onto TI:
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=10472.0

This link bring me back to the glory days of Irvine Housing Blog. Wow, nearly a decade that I and IHO likes on talking about Irvine. I was on this thread with IHO.

I really like this floorplan too. Super efficient in under 3000 sf with a tandem 3 car garage. I would probably enclose one of the spaces with big doors for an office Wonder how it feels IRL. Guess I?m coming to the open house USC! 

id_rather_be_racing said:
wow this is nearly everything i would want in a home right now currently, ill be stopping by soon too.  u bringing that gorgeous 991.2 gt3 of yours?  ;)

If some of you gear heads come out to the open house, I promise to bring the 991.2 GT3.  :D

I'll be listing a turn-key Cambria Plan 1 condo in Stonegate in 2 weeks for $750,000. The condo has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and an upstairs loft with 1,533sf of living space. I'll have pictures next week. PM or email me if you would like to schedule a private showing.

I have 4 listings coming up in the next few months...

- Treo Plan 2 attached condo in Woodbury (3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 1,960sf) at $800k
- Greystone Villas Plan 3 attached condo in Northwood Pointe (3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and 1,650sf) at $750k
- Caserta Plan 2 attached condo in Cypress Village (3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and 1,619sf) at $800k
- Westbourne Plan 3 single family home in the Tustin side of Columbus Grove (4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, office/den, and 4,022sf) around $1.4m

If anyone is interested in getting more information on any of these listings just PM or email. 

Due to a job relocation, I'll be listing my client's highly upgraded Elderberry Plan 2 home (with the extended dining room and conservatory room) in the next few days.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Due to a job relocation, I'll be listing my client's highly upgraded Elderberry Plan 2 home (with the extended dining room and conservatory room) in the next few days.

Price?

This home will go quick.  One of the larger lots relatively speaking to everything else currently released/pending/sold.

USCTrojanCPA said:
the.irvine said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Price?

List price will be $1,398,000 as the home is highly upgraded.

I'll be listing a 2-level Terra Bella Plan 4 attached condo in Northpark on Tuesday of next week. The condo has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths with 1,343sf of living space. The listing price will be $625,000.

I'll have another listing coming up this week on Wednesday, a 2-level Luna Plan 3 detached condo in Portola Springs.  It is on a private premium lot (the only Plan 3 not attached at the garage in the tract) along with 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 1,746sf of living space.  The listing price will be $800,000.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll have another listing coming up this week on Wednesday, a 2-level Luna Plan 3 detached condo in Portola Springs.  It is on a private premium lot (the only Plan 3 not attached at the garage in the tract) along with 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 1,746sf of living space.  The listing price will be $800,000.

Thanks USC. Does it have a loft upstairs? Would you share link to pictures?

OC_relocation said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Thanks USC. Does it have a loft upstairs? Would you share link to pictures?

All Luna Plan 3s have attached garages. We were almost going to buy this few years ago, when they opened up back in 2014.

Back