Auburn at Stonegate by Richmond American

MFWIC said:
The lots look very small for such a large house.  Hopefully it will sell well, so they will build more homes like these in the future.  I was trying to wait out for Auburn but figured it would be out of my price range.  I really like Plan 2X and 4.

who needs a backyard when you have a courtyard.

Interesting that Auburn phase 1 have couple houses with no rear neighbors (backing paragon street) where Arcadia on the other side of paragon have those sets of houses with no rear neighbors towards their last phases

Lot 21 and 25 look best to me for the basement model.

Paragon is a main entrance to Stonegate but it's less noisy than Portola.

I think irvinehomeowner means Lot 21 (Corner of Fenway/Sherwood) and Lot 25 (Corner of Steinway/Sherwood)?  Can't wait to see these homes, are the models up yet?  @irvinebuyer where is the sales office?

I really wish I could have made Auburn work, but I can't.  Here's some of the info I have. 

First phase ChelseaX (basement home) has a buyer.  About 110k in pre-plotted upgrades.  Believe their priority list has buyers wanting the basement option for the first few phases already.

They will sell now even w/o the models.  Models should be ready in July, the basement model is taking longer and will probably be ready in the fall.  I'll post literature I have after I get off work.  If you want the sales contact PM me.

Look like the basement is the new novelty, hope we'll see more basement option in the future development.

Perhaps someone should build a home with both the basement and the rooftop deck but then that home probably needs an elevator. 

akkord said:
I really wish I could have made Auburn work, but I can't.  Here's some of the info I have. 

First phase ChelseaX (basement home) has a buyer.  About 110k in pre-plotted upgrades.  Believe their priority list has buyers wanting the basement option for the first few phases already.

They will sell now even w/o the models.  Models should be ready in July, the basement model is taking longer and will probably be ready in the fall.  I'll post literature I have after I get off work.  If you want the sales contact PM me.

how do you buy a lot that hasn't been released yet?  how does that work?

abosch00 said:
akkord said:

You prequal and register online is my guess. 

Summit at BR presold > 60% before it opened

Floorplans that most of you should have already seen.

Attachments

• IMG_2111.JPG
    IMG_2111.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_2112.JPG
    IMG_2112.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_2114.JPG
    IMG_2114.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_2113.JPG
    IMG_2113.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 251
10 ft ceilings confirmed for main floor, think 2nd floor is not and basement ceilings were between 9-10ft???  Can't remember.  I really wish Ellwood had 10ft ceilings

Attachments

• IMG_2115.JPG
    IMG_2115.JPG
    247.1 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2120.JPG
    IMG_2120.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_2118.JPG
    IMG_2118.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 247
akkord said:

Going to be slightly cynical and say it's probably best not to own an early phase basement plan. Not sure they'll have all the kinks worked out in executing it...

AW said:
abosch00 said:
akkord said:

So you're saying if you prequal before even the first phase releases, you can have your pick of lots?  but then after the first phase releases, you have to pick the lots available in each release?

They've only released phase 1 lots, but if you're on the priority list and want a specific lot, the higher you are on the list, the better chance you have at getting it when released. Getting to know the sales team as others have stated in other threads definitely help.

abosch00 said:
AW said:
abosch00 said:
akkord said:

So you're saying if you prequal before even the first phase releases, you can have your pick of lots?  but then after the first phase releases, you have to pick the lots available in each release?

The builder probably knows what lots are desireable, which comes with a premium.

akkord said:
They've only released phase 1 lots, but if you're on the priority list and want a specific lot, the higher you are on the list, the better chance you have at getting it when released. Getting to know the sales team as others have stated in other threads definitely help.

abosch00 said:
AW said:
abosch00 said:
akkord said:

Phase 2 had a couple of lots I would have considered.

The one backing Paragon with only 1 neighbor and the one with nice setbacks all around backing Portola.  12.3ft with the 5 ft on the neighbor's side is way more than the norm with Irvine lots these days.  Long driveway as well.

Future lot that may be nice too, but not 100% sure if this was a basement model or not.  Only 1 neighbor on this future lot too, backs into a cul de sac. 

eyephone said:
The builder probably knows what lots are desireable, which comes with a premium.

akkord said:

abosch00 said:
AW said:
abosch00 said:
akkord said:

Attachments

• Auburn Lots.JPG
    Auburn Lots.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 311
  • Auburn Future Lot.JPG
    Auburn Future Lot.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 261
abosch00 said:
AW said:
abosch00 said:
akkord said:

It is interesting how they're selling even before model homes are up.  I think Summit had a bungalow many weeks/months before their grand opening.  (I only visited after the models were open).
I don't think there's a sales office/bungalow for Auburn?

Wonder if this will be the norm, so if you're interested in EW's Calistoga, or PS5 better start early.

AW said:
abosch00 said:
AW said:
abosch00 said:
akkord said:

It is interesting how they're selling even before model homes are up.  I think Summit had a bungalow many weeks/months before their grand opening.  (I only visited after the models were open).
I don't think there's a sales office/bungalow for Auburn?

Wonder if this will be the norm, so if you're interested in EW's Calistoga, or PS5 better start early.

I think this is the new trend for many homebuilders.  Fiano in Newport Coast did this, as well as Hidden Canyon and Sea Summit in San Clemente.  Coral Crest in Crystal Cove has already sold 2 phases and the models aren't open yet either.  Either it is pent-up demand or possibly the sales office trying to build momentum before the grand opening.  I also think there are so many things that  have to be pre-plotted way ahead of time that doing it this way allows the phase 1 buyers to at least pre-select some of the things that would ordinarily be pre-plotted.

Back