Auburn at Stonegate by Richmond American

aquabliss said:
Drove by last week and got the pic below.  These things look Ginormous, but back yards are pretty sad.  At least the models on the left side of the street had pretty sad rear yards.  The one on the right side (probably Chelsea with basement) had a generous yard.

2rz2gzr.jpg

Irvine is way ahead of LA

750x422

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-mansionization-law-20160714-snap-story.html

Grand opening now August 20th.  I drove by this week and thought there was no way they'd be ready for this weekend.  These guys are pretty unorganized or have an awful project management team.

aquabliss said:
Grand opening now August 20th.  I drove by this week and thought there was no way they'd be ready for this weekend.  These guys are pretty unorganized or have an awful project management team.

Maybe it's the black mold.  Or else oceanmonkey threatened to picket the grand opening.

eyephone said:
Goriot said:
Who is going to the Grand Opening tomorrow and grab free lunch?

Let me know how it goes at the asian opening I mean grand opening. (Just kidding)

So I ended up going, there is a taco cart for food. (3 tacos and rice and beans)

I was expecting to see the model with the basement. However I was told the model with the basement is schedule to open December.

Went with wife. They're nice. Like the floor plans better than similar sized at bp. But bp lot sizes are like 70% bigger.  Will take lot size.

eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Goriot said:
Who is going to the Grand Opening tomorrow and grab free lunch?

Let me know how it goes at the asian opening I mean grand opening. (Just kidding)

So I ended up going, there is a taco cart for food. (3 tacos and rice and beans)

I was expecting to see the model with the basement. However I was told the model with the basement is schedule to open December.

They were making quesadillas too.

R2D should check out model Cherie.  It's exactly what you were looking for.

Really liked the folding windows which opened up to the pool.  Great idea.

All info from today's opening

Attachments

• Auburn Prices.jpg
    Auburn Prices.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 324
  • Auburn Phases Map.jpg
    Auburn Phases Map.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Auburn HOA.jpg
    Auburn HOA.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Auburn Site.jpg
    Auburn Site.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 196
Haven't been there, but I must say that floorplan looks pretty good.

My house has an extra room downstairs which we use for an office (plus the guest bedroom).

Right now, I prefer the added rooms since we do use them when the kids are all here but that second master option upstairs is probably a better option for resale and should help that plan sell.

I would absolutely LOVE that chef's kitchen.

And I knew I shoulda waited to move my tax basis.

Then again with those options the house is probably 300K more than what I've spent.

Nice floor plans.  Cherie was the favorite.  Great looking exterior.  The Taco plate and lemonade were really good.
Another great job RA after Home run on Lafayette.

Their prices reflect the quality of the grand opening.  Looked like a refugee crisis out there.

2im80sx.jpg

^ it was not very grand, I got caught eating tacos under that window as well. 

On the other hand a prospective buyer would appreciate knowing that they can eat in their driveway.

So people were eating in the shaded driveway and sitting on the wall of the model home. Because there were no chairs or tables to eat the tacos. (At least when I was there)

iacrenter said:
Who cares about the tacos  ;) -- someone post some pictures of the basement!

The model with the basement is still under construction, but you can see it being built from the other model, which was pretty neat.

iacrenter said:
Who cares about the tacos  ;) -- someone post some pictures of the basement!

Ahaha!

I believe someone would of post pics of the basement. But the model with the basement is not built yet. I heard it will be open around December.

There is one open model (I forgot which one, in which you can look down and see the framework/construction of the basement.)

Back