Auburn at Stonegate by Richmond American

aquabliss said:
Any guesses on the starting price for the basement home? 

I'll say $1.7M

I'm going to guess more....

5k sq ft at even 375/ft is 1.875mil, and with Irvine prices and such a unique product, if they get greedy and open at 400/ft base then you're looking at 2mil+ after lot premiums and upgrades. 

Wonder if these will be in high demand in the future, buy phase 1 or 2 then resell a few years later or even after they sell out, this house does have everything I need, wok kitchen for the parents and inlaws to cook in, 5th bedroom option on basement floor, main floor bedroom, man cave, media room, extra space in the artist area option, it doesn't have the 3 car wide garage I "want". 

I thought they were behind the Sausalito tracts?

The smaller models don't have upstairs loft, even though > 3k sq ft is interesting.  Where would I dump all my kids stuff upstairs then... :)

irvine buyer said:
Just got pricing from Auburn sales office.  Chelsea plan with basement starts at $1,450,000.  Project starts from $1,310,000.

Wait, the Chelsea X with the basement thats 5k sqft is starting for just $1.45M?  That's pretty good.

Also, is the stair entry way into the basement only a from the outside?  If so, that's kinda weird.

Do you think the basement has low ceilings or 9-10ft?  8ft ceilings down there would be kinda a bummer.

I'm ready for the Zombie apocalypse, I want this house!

irvine buyer said:
Just got pricing from Auburn sales office.  Chelsea plan with basement starts at $1,450,000.  Project starts from $1,310,000.

Do you know if there will be a model home with basement for showing?  When is the expected grand opening?

Wonder if it'll presold all the nicer lots (in this case, basement) like summit by the time the models open.

Nice.  The S677X in the top left corner with phase2 release looks good.  Not sure about noise from Portola though.  Deja Vu.

The lots look very small for such a large house.  Hopefully it will sell well, so they will build more homes like these in the future.  I was trying to wait out for Auburn but figured it would be out of my price range.  I really like Plan 2X and 4. 

Back