Trellis Court at Cypress Village East

went to both Trellis and Auburn yesterday and saw some nice plans.

thought Plan 1 for Trellis was pretty good for a 3 bedroom - the bedroom opening to courtyard was nice.

i think lots facing bigger streets are the better picks but there are cons with picking a "front" courtyard home too. basically if you're one of the outside units (which looks to be plan 1 and 2 mostly)... the front of your home will either be filled with other ppl's car and trash cans on trash days.

for inside courtyard homes.. you'll have to deal with navigating thru neighbors if they dont park their car properly.

Plan 4 was also nice with the bigger, much more usable loft but its at 900k, which is quite a bit IMO. its the right square footage and it is a detached condo.. but I'd imagine some would prefer a a smaller sq footage for more privacy with one of the lower price eastwood village/portla spring detach.

it will probably be hard to pick between since almost all of them have loft, and all have high ceiling living room.

these should do well - though at their price i can't imagine ppl (even FCBs) to buy as an "investment"

blueribbon said:
Lantana and Trellis Court have the lowest MR so far in Irvine. The regular Cypress village(upto sand canyon) folks pay a bit more for MR compared to these 2 neighborhoods. Sales says they have some bonds which these don't and vice versa.

Yeah, my buyers and I was pleasantly surprised that the MR was only around $2,400/yr.  I think these will sell well because they are nice floor plans with space used very efficiently (standard with CalPac).

That MR is indeed very low and it gives a stark contrast to the MR at Beacon Park, and heck, that MR is even lower than annual HOA fee. 

Trellis Court resemble closely to the Jade Court in CV and that Jade Court sells extremely well, I can see Trellis Court going to be a hot seller. 

lnc said:
That MR is indeed very low and it gives a stark contrast to the MR at Beacon Park

And Trellis Court is much closer to the Great Park than Beacon Park is for which Beacon Park residents are paying all that MR for!  Hahahahaha!

I'm so surprised at the mello roos!! It's literally right next to great park and it's called "cypress village" east...and it's so much lower than cypress village

Great deal I think.  Anybody take any pictures yet?

will you all concern about the SCE Substation which is near to the entrance of Cypress village - lantana and trellis court?? Thanks.

So am I right about Trellis Court? Cal Pac again knocked it out of the ballpark with those memorable efficient plans. Some of you asked me whether you should wait for Trellis Court I hope you like what you see and waited for this. If you were impulsive and bought already in the other tracts not IHS endorsed you are so out of luck.  The best is yet to be unveiled at Greatpark. The commercial and Olympic caliber sports park will knock you socks off. Is it time to unveil the next auspicious Fung shui animal?

ihs-continuing to add to your legacy. . . thanks for the info

care to share -"The best is yet to be unveiled at Greatpark. The commercial and Olympic caliber sports park will knock you socks off. "

LongIrvine said:
ihs-continuing to add to your legacy. . . thanks for the info

care to share -"The best is yet to be unveiled at Greatpark. The commercial and Olympic caliber sports park will knock you socks off. "

Legacy? (Did he design the house with the deck in BP?) [I can't remember]

upon9k said:
Dropped by for the grand opening and we liked the downstairs better than Jade, Luna, Citrine, Silverleaf but the second floor feels really compacted in all the plans except maybe plan 1.  I guess that's the caveat of squeezing in 4 bedrooms.  As opposed to the previous 4 developments, it's gonna be harder to pin down which is the best seller since all 4 plans now have high ceilings.  I remember Jade and Luna the one plan with those ceilings was what the majority was waiting for. Also pretty surprised plan 4 hits 900k. 

Love the design of those Jade Court with high ceiling, I always thought whoever design it is real clever.  Now you mention all the plans have high ceiling,  gotta have to check them out.

so random question with the starting price of these at 800k which is about 100k more than what the similar jade court plan sold for last year does that mean the jade court properties could be valued as equivalent ?

I'll have to check out these super Calpac motors, don't remember one this big.  Maybe buy one for rental/family/Airbnb.  Kudos to Calpac for squeezing almost every thing on my checklist into a sub 2000 sq ft home.  Next priority for them is to add a basement :)

djnick said:
so random question with the starting price of these at 800k which is about 100k more than what the similar jade court plan sold for last year does that mean the jade court properties could be valued as equivalent ?

Yep and probably more. 

Also the Jade Court is so close to the elementary school and that's going to be a big selling point for a lot of buyers. 

ps9 said:
I'll have to check out these super Calpac motors, don't remember one this big.  Maybe buy one for rental/family/Airbnb.  Kudos to Calpac for squeezing almost every thing on my checklist into a sub 2000 sq ft home.  Next priority for them is to add a basement :)

And also a rooftop deck.  :)

aquabliss said:
I'd vote for the dragon but it's too early... I'm going with goldfish.

image_zpsvnischsy.jpeg

image_zpstvnwxkec.jpeg

image_zpsycfjskws.jpeg

irvinehomeshopper said:
aquabliss said:
I'd vote for the dragon but it's too early... I'm going with goldfish.

image_zpsvnischsy.jpeg

image_zpstvnwxkec.jpeg

image_zpsycfjskws.jpeg

Interesting but these drawings are so abstract I could probably draw a portrait of Donald Bren using a Great Park map.

It reminds me of imagining objects out of the clouds.

I thought it'd be dragon as well, but more like at their prized lot above Irvine Blvd.  Dragon itself would warrant triple Mello. But not quadruple since 4 is unlucky.

Back