Trellis Court at Cypress Village East

ah yes, that would be a potential nuisance.  The other thing I noticed while I was walking through Great Park last night was AmTrak noise as well.  Something to consider for others who are looking in this area.

Grand opening will be 8/20 for Trellis Court, Lantana and Revamped Los Altos.  Trellis court is all new floor plans and Lantana is an enlarged Zinnia. The Duplexes will be similar to Irvine Pacific's Los Altos. IMO Trellis is where I would put all my bets. It will be definitely the winning horse. The reason being next to the Great Park amenities without the extra HOA and you can grow fruit trees.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Grand opening will be 8/20 for Trellis Court, Lantana and Revamped Los Altos.  Trellis court is all new floor plans and Lantana is an enlarged Zinnia. The Duplexes will be similar to Irvine Pacific's Los Altos. IMO Trellis is where I would put all my bets. It will be definitely the winning horse. The reason being next to the Great Park amenities without the extra HOA and you can grow fruit trees.

Not only those reasons but also for the fact that Trellis Court is detached.  Detached properties have always appreciated and held value better than attached properties have. 

Did anyone get pre-qualified already?

What is the price for all the floor plans? (the website says high 700)

Anyone?

SweetMiss said:
Did anyone get pre-qualified already?

What is the price for all the floor plans? (the website says high 700)

Anyone?

One of my clients who has already pre-qualified mentioned that prices were in the low $800s. 

Edit - looks like they've updated their website with low $800s as well.

I think like others say, these will do well. i personally like these too, even though i dont enjoy motorcourt and garden court homes. the floor plans look great and at least they are detached.

grand opening is this saturday so you can always head over to check it out. it sounds like a few ppl are already on the list and are deciding on it.

I swung by and took a quick look and the homes look nice enough. forgot to take more pics but below is fairly representative of how close they're packed together.

Dropped by for the grand opening and we liked the downstairs better than Jade, Luna, Citrine, Silverleaf but the second floor feels really compacted in all the plans except maybe plan 1.  I guess that's the caveat of squeezing in 4 bedrooms.  As opposed to the previous 4 developments, it's gonna be harder to pin down which is the best seller since all 4 plans now have high ceilings.  I remember Jade and Luna the one plan with those ceilings was what the majority was waiting for. Also pretty surprised plan 4 hits 900k. 

Attachments

• Trellis Court Phase 1 Pricing.jpg
    Trellis Court Phase 1 Pricing.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Trellis Court Neighborhood Info.jpg
    Trellis Court Neighborhood Info.jpg
    824.5 KB · Views: 626
  • Trellis Court Phase 1 Map.jpg
    Trellis Court Phase 1 Map.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 528
Lantana and Trellis Court have the lowest MR so far in Irvine. The regular Cypress village(upto sand canyon) folks pay a bit more for MR compared to these 2 neighborhoods. Sales says they have some bonds which these don't and vice versa.

Back