Trellis Court at Cypress Village East

I believe the cheapest Trellis Court option right now is a plan 3X/Y for around $916K.

These are the same square footage as the plan 3 but with a smaller courtyard. Every phase in the extension site will have a plan 3X/Y.

How is Legado compared to Trellis Courts as later one has high ceiling and loft in 3 and 4th model (though smaller bed rooms and smaller loft). I know that Trellis Courts at Cypress Village east are close to freeways (prone for highway noise and Electrical Substation), 6 houses share the same courtyard for many homes,  and no drive ways.

On Other hand, Legado seems to have more sqft and driveways for some models with little extra money than Trellis Courts  (no high ceiling and loft though). Plus legado may have  better schools (especially portola HS or Northwood HS)

Please share your thoughts.

ochawk said:
How is Legado compared to Trellis Courts as later one has high ceiling and loft in 3 and 4th model (though smaller bed rooms and smaller loft). I know that Trellis Courts at Cypress Village east are close to freeways (prone for highway noise and Electrical Substation), 6 houses share the same courtyard for many homes,  and no drive ways.

On Other hand, Legado seems to have more sqft and driveways for some models with little extra money than Trellis Courts  (no high ceiling and loft though). Plus legado may have  better schools (especially portola HS or Northwood HS)

Please share your thoughts.

There's an entire thread discussing this...
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=14843.0

Back