Trellis Court at Cypress Village East

capboba said:
tdg said:
you should have posted that price sheet in the wtf thread

it actually hasn't gone up "that much" since phase 1
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13775.0;attach=4268;image

Agreed...I remember that exact post months ago on TalkIrvine
It was posted on the website to start high 700's which got people really excited, then right before they started selling it got changed to low 800's online which got people a bit upset

I was just thinking in terms of PSF.  at >$480/sf that's inline with some true sfr with driveaway like Strada

Trellis had a very townhouse feel to it for me.  doesnt justfiy sfr dollars

Any info regarding the power lines and water basin at the far end corner of floral and pinehurst?  If those power lines are not relocated, it's a deal breaker for me. Also, I wonder what they will do to cover up the water basin.

I asked the sales ppl about the power lines and they told me that those poles don't fall under the builders jurisdiction. I guess it will be up to the folks who will reside in CVE to take it up with the city to relocate them in the future.

They have these green transformer boxes in front of some units .... that's an eye sore. Where I live today, the transformers are buried under the ground and covered by steel plates. Wonder why CalPac couldn't get this worked with SCE to not have those green boxes sticking out. I didn't see these in other new irvine new developments.

The water basin...yes, I was concerned too. But I think it's not so bad. It's green and well kept. no smell or insects around.

Edison no longer permit below ground transformers. All developments are required to have them. I think one per a dozen of homes. Projects with lower densities could have landscaped around it when there is ample space between house and sidewalk. I also believe that the transformers just like the water meters are to be accessible by the utilities company closest to the public street.

Currently they just released phase 10, I believe all sold except a plan 1 at $841,694.  No price info for other models.

Attachments

• trellis court 5-2-17.jpg
    trellis court 5-2-17.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 619
Anyone purchase plan 1 that can tell me what kind of intercom system comes with it? The model has one that seems to have a color screen so you can see who is at your door. Does it unlock the courtyard door too? Does this come standard?  Thanks!!

I wouldn't let those features determine the decision.  Sure it'd be nice if they included it, but these days you can get a ring video doorbell to do the same thing.  You can get a smart home doorlock as well that you can lock and unlock remotely.  Probably $400-$500 for both.

Cal Pac is going to build 48 more units of Trellis Court at the extension site.  Attached is the extension site location and the lot map.

Floor plans remain unchanged except the plan one now offers an optional guess suite/bedroom 4 in the 2nd floor.  I did not found any info regarding the actual size of this optional bedroom. 

One interesting observation is that within the same plan, different elevation will result in a slightly different square footage.  The plan 1 with the Italian elevation is 15 s.f. larger than the Plan 1 with the Spanish elevation. 

I've seen this type of small differences in s.f. between different elevation within the same floor plan through out the new build here in Irvine, it's actually quite common.  However, there is no differences in s.f. between the elevations in the rest of the floor plans. 

For Trellis Court Plan 1, the difference is in the second floor.  The attached 3rd pic is a comparison between Italian and Spanish elevation.  Can you spot the difference?  :)

Attachments

• Trellis Court Extension Location.jpg
    Trellis Court Extension Location.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 419
  • Trellis Court Extension Lop Map.jpg
    Trellis Court Extension Lop Map.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 341
  • Trellis Court Plan 1 2nd Floor Comparison.jpg
    Trellis Court Plan 1 2nd Floor Comparison.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 395
marmott said:
The price sheet I got today.

Just visited Trellis Court over the weekend.  Sales continue to be brisk apparently.

Plan 1:  $934K (was $830K in Jan 2017)
Plan 2: $920K ($829K)
Plan 3: $941K ($857K)
Plan 4: $990K ($899K)

That's roughly a 10-12% increase YTD.  Don't know how that compares to other new developments in Irvine, but I was pretty surprised to see such an increase in 10 months. 

Hi,
This is my first post in IT forum.

Is Trellis Courts at Cypress Village still a good buy? Current prices are from $930k to $1010k? I am looking for a 4 bedroom detached house around $1M (Preferably less than $1M). Are there any other better houses? Please let me know.

Thank you for your replies in advance.

ochawk said:
Hi,

Is Trellis Courts at Cypress Village still a good buy? Current prices are from $930k to $1010k? I am looking for a 4 bedroom detached house around $1M (Preferably less than $1M). Are there any other better houses? Please let me know.

They are building identical homes in Portola Springs for a little less. There are plenty of options for 4bdrm detached for under $1M. Resale in Portola Springs for such homes including landscaping, window coverings, upgrades, etc. still run around $850k.

Burn That Belly said:
ochawk said:
Hi,

You have a few more options: Trellis, Talise, Marin, Legado, and Lago.

Marin and Lago in the better locations. Talise and Legado in portola springs. Trellis, not the best location but probably the cheapest. Thus, they are priced accordingly.

Trellis Court also has the lowest Mello Roos of all the other new development locations at $1,700/yr. 

Back