Piedmont at Eastwood

Here's lot map of Piedmont extension at Lot 7.  Its bond by Belevedere extension at north, Jeffrey at East and Alpine at south.  According to this lot map there are 50 units here.

Attachments

• p3 in L7.jpg
    p3 in L7.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 209
Currently they have no available plan 2's....next phase is going to be at the expansion site (which is across from the park).  Did IPAC cut these prices?  I thought when the plan 2 first came out, it was like 1.15M, but now I see that they are sub 1.1M? 

yes2 said:
Yes they cut prices on plan 2 around phase 4 or so, reduction by ~50k

Wow - what did they do for the buyers that bought in the first 3 phases?  Those buyers could get very pissed off.

Price reduction after the 2/3 phase is correct. But again the first 3 phases came with a lot of upgrades. After phase 3, every plan was reduced to bare minimum upgrades and thus the price reduction.

why is the sudden hike in price from phase 12 to phase 13 for just the plan 1...
phase 12 was 1 million 11, now its 1 million 30... more than 20K (not the standard 4k hike)

_irviner said:
why is the sudden hike in price from phase 12 to phase 13 for just the plan 1...
phase 12 was 1 million 11, now its 1 million 30... more than 20K (not the standard 4k hike)

Looks like its Lot Premium. 

Is phase 13 back against that "bosque" and perhaps also a bigger back yard?

If that's true, that $20k primium is totally worth it. And if they offer you a home back against the bosque, get it. 

lnc said:
_irviner said:

Looks like its Lot Premium. 

Is phase 13 back against that "bosque" and perhaps also a bigger back yard?

If that's true, that $20k primium is totally worth it. And if they offer you a home back against the bosque, get it. 

That $20k is indeed a lot premium for back against a street with no neighbor in the back.  All home with no neighbor in the back will have a $20k premium.

Here's lot map and latest price sheet.  The phase 12 is now onto the extension site north of the school and the park.  11 phases and over 60 home sold since February, not bad. 

Home in lot 1,2,3,4 all have a $20k premium.  Home site 14 is a corner lot, also carries a lot premium.  However I forgot to ask why lot 12 and lot 13 (both plan 2) is priced similar to lot 4 (also a plan 2 but back against a street).

Attachments

• Piedmont Phase 12 price sheet.jpg
    Piedmont Phase 12 price sheet.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 523
  • Piedmont phase 12 lot map.jpg
    Piedmont phase 12 lot map.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 365
Traffic is still very high here as I've witnessed!  The Chinese restriction on foreign cash exiting the mainland has not stopped the Chinese ladies that I see coming and going into these sales office. 

Back