Piedmont at Eastwood

there are talks about piedmont extn 2 as there is only 5 phases yet to be sold in the current extn, is that true if so where will extn be located anybody aware

_irviner said:
there are talks about piedmont extn 2 as there is only 5 phases yet to be sold in the current extn, is that true if so where will extn be located anybody aware

In the Lot 7 of EW and there's will be 50 units there.
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,3654.msg297918.html#msg297918

index.php

YellowFever said:
I'm so happy that Eastwood doesn't have ghetto-ass apartment-living residents that I've seen in other neighborhoods. By the time Eastwood is all built out, with the exception of Helena and Avalon, all the homes will be at minimum $1 million a piece mkv.

Even Delano?

YellowFever said:
Oops, I forgot to include Delano.  ;D

Avalon, Helena, Delano are bottom feeders of EW.  jk ;D Petalumas and higher is where the big boys play.

In all honesty, they should've just put Delano backing Jeffrey Blvd. across instead of backing Parkwood. Let the poor suffer more.

There's always method to TIC's madness.

Look at OH.  You would have thought they should put the Groves on the IUSD side for all the rich people.

Instead, in a stroke of genius, they flip it.

WTTCHMN said:
There's always method to TIC's madness.

Look at OH.  You would have thought they should put the Groves on the IUSD side for all the rich people.

Instead, in a stroke of genius, they flip it.

I am assuming you are not being sarcastic, since actually the original version had smaller, high density houses on the TUSD side and larger houses on the IUSD side and they did flip it intentionally

OCLuvr said:
$1m might take time, but Petaluma plan1 is going to hit $900k+ by 2018

Petaluma will definitely hit that number and the model home will easily fetch $1.1m.

Although it might seems high for some, just wait till OH3 opened.  OH3 will make EW feel like a bargain.

If Helena plan 3 model home is selling for $925k, then, yes, Petaluma plan 1 should go around $1m+.

There is new term coined: semi-detached--only one garage wall shared. I agree why would someone pay $930k when Petaluma plan 2 is coming for that price.

OCLuvr said:
There is new term coined: semi-detached--only one garage wall shared. I agree why would someone pay $930k when Petaluma plan 2 is coming for that price.

You should read my previous posts regarding attached units. Basically your neighbors problems possibly becomes your problem. (leaks,loud noise, music)

YellowFever said:
Yeah, I'll never understand why they zoned Groves and Terranza to TUSD.  But what's even MORE puzzling is the people who are plunking down the money to buy 'em knowing that they are TUSD. Perhaps the children of these 'Chinese' investors are already entering college, which is true for the most part since many foreign Chinese students come in as international college students than middle school/high school.  So therefore, the high school isn't important to them anymore for their kids.

The rationale is purely for profit.

IUSD maximizes the profit margins on TIC's cookie-cutter product.  Mid-market buyers would be reluctant to spend so much if the schools were just TUSD.

It seems like it's less of a sticking point for the rich.  They can afford private school.

Back