Piedmont at Eastwood

Looks like phase 3 died - none sold yet.

9 available homes (3 from previous phases, 6 from current phase).

Since 3/28/16 they have sold two homes from previous phases.

Terrazza part 2??

Attachments

• Piedmont Availabilty.jpg
    Piedmont Availabilty.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 541
1 Lot sold in Phase 3 - Lot 52, all others available along with couple homes from earlier phases. Next door Belvedere seem to have no issue selling phase 4 too, all but one sold over there, except 124 Pewter/Lot 13. Looks like the #4 and #13 issue with that lot.

Since there is no parking on the street, no curb, and no sidewalk, aren't these giant motorcourts with street names?

yes2 said:
1 Lot sold in Phase 3 - Lot 52, all others available along with couple homes from earlier phases. Next door Belvedere seem to have no issue selling phase 4 too, all but one sold over there, except 124 Pewter/Lot 13. Looks like the #4 and #13 issue with that lot.

Belvedere has 22 phase releases... Is that normal?

There is curb I guess. It will look like this when homes build out.

fe9000 said:
Since there is no parking on the street, no curb, and no sidewalk, aren't these giant motorcourts with street names?

Attachments

• screen shot.png
    screen shot.png
    2 MB · Views: 691
Do we know why sales in Phase 3 at Piedmont are slow. Could it be because the lots are very close to the elementary school ?

frank303 said:

fe9000 said:

does anyone know how long the driveways will be in Piedmont? That picture looks like an older neighborhood with a much deeper front yard setback (and longer driveway) than you usually see in newer Irvine neighborhoods, so it doesn't look so crowded.

I wonder  what the overall effect will be will be when you have cars parked on the usually much shorter new Irvine driveways, and no sidewalks.  Crammed?

Sales said " Driveway will be 19 feet deep with another 3 to 4 feet sidewalk".
Sidewalk will be bricks same as seen in front of Model homes.

nyc to oc said:
frank303 said:

fe9000 said:

does anyone know how long the driveways will be in Piedmont? That picture looks like an older neighborhood with a much deeper front yard setback (and longer driveway) than you usually see in newer Irvine neighborhoods, so it doesn't look so crowded.

I wonder  what the overall effect will be will be when you have cars parked on the usually much shorter new Irvine driveways, and no sidewalks.  Crammed?

Mia said:
Sales said " Driveway will be 19 feet deep with another 3 to 4 feet sidewalk".
Sidewalk will be bricks same as seen in front of Model homes.

nyc to oc said:
frank303 said:

fe9000 said:

Brick sidewalks are nice.  That's better than stonegate's saratoga which is just a looping glorified motor court.

Meanwhile at Piedmont, they seem to be moving to next phases

Attachments

• IMG_8888.PNG
    IMG_8888.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 390
DOJO said:
Meanwhile at Piedmont, they seem to be moving to next phases

Plan 1 sells so fast
Is phase 5 open? Last time I went to sales offices. They said they have no idea where phase 5 will be

Any reason why Plan 2's are not selling as briskly.
110 Mistletoe was released in phase 1 and still unsold, wonder what was unique about this one.

latest sales updated

4 homes left including a few plan 2 and one 2X

Attachments

• IMG_2622-2.JPG
    IMG_2622-2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 484
Since end of June - They released phase 6,7,8,9
Sold about 14 homes, for a while they did not do well but sales picked up.

Attachments

• IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    500.1 KB · Views: 277
Looks like all released homes have been sold so far. Sales has been very brisk here. Let's see how the next phase which will be on the other side of the elementary school fare. The sales people mentioned that a release 3 has also been approved. It may not be as many homes as 1 and 2, still about 56 homes. The location seems to be closer to portola Jeffery corner.

I've also heard about Piedmont extension at the lot next to Jeffrey.  Also in that lot, there will be Belvedere extension. 

Back