New High School Boundaries

Anything south of National City is Mexican....however if they have a white complexion....they ok.

Don't be so trolled.  A lot of the comments here are just said to get a reaction. 

They are below Mexicans and still stuck living in Santa Ana garages using overloaded power strip. Don't ask how I know. Only the 2nd generation Mexicans have been able to to cross over the 55 border. Ask Qwerty for clarification.

OpenSky said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Linguistics and grammar are the differentiator.  Skin color and tone from the Aztec heritage vs Spaniard.

Really? And from Salvadorans and Guatemalans and Ecuadorians?

Amazing you are also able to isolate Mexicans from the API scores, too. You have incredible powers...

regarding the racism, ive talked about the lack of asians saying hi previously. im out walking my dogs a lot and while some do say hi the majority dont.  i do get the sense that is more racism vs a cultural thing but cant say for sure, that is just my guess, they literally act like i dont exist. i have a hard time believing that if i was asian i would elicit the same response, but again that is just my opinion. maybe some of you guys can chime on on the reaction (or lack thereof) other asians give you. with that said, in every race/culture there are people that dont say hi. in any event, it doesnt bother me. i have a great life and its getting better and dont really concern myself with what others think.

on the all hispanics are mexican thing. some hispanics dont like mexicans because a lot of the time people assume they are mexican when they are in fact from El salvador, guatemala, etc. and it bugs the crap out of them, rightfully so.

You know, qwerter, I don't think it has anything to do with your race... it's because your walking their food.

(I'm going to hell for that one)

OpenSky said:
bones said:
qwerty said:
regarding the racism, ive talked about the lack of asians saying hi previously. im out walking my dogs a lot and while some do say hi the majority dont.  i do get the sense that is more racism vs a cultural thing but cant say for sure, that is just my guess, they literally act like i dont exist. i have a hard time believing that if i was asian i would elicit the same response, but again that is just my opinion. maybe some of you guys can chime on on the reaction (or lack thereof) other asians give you. with that said, in every race/culture there are people that dont say hi. in any event, it doesnt bother me. i have a great life and its getting better and dont really concern myself with what others think.

on the all hispanics are mexican thing. some hispanics dont like mexicans because a lot of the time people assume they are mexican when they are in fact from El salvador, guatemala, etc. and it bugs the crap out of them, rightfully so.

You must have Asian bitchface just like me. I get ignored a lot too. But that's ok with me.  I hate when strangers talk to me unless it's on TI.

Qwerty just got wood.

That better be $400/sf

qwerty said:
regarding the racism, ive talked about the lack of asians saying hi previously.

I don't have a Mexican bone in my body and I still got ignored, if that is any consolation for you.

SoCal said:
qwerty said:
regarding the racism, ive talked about the lack of asians saying hi previously.

I don't have a Mexican bone in my body and I still got ignored, if that is any consolation for you.

yeah but what you forget to realize is that everyone knows white women are the devil :)

thats you got ignored.

qwerty said:

Asians ignore each other.  Especially the ones who can't speak English.  It's a generational and cultural gap ... Not you.  When I visit Asia the city dwellers ignore everyone unless they're trying to push cheap crap on me.  But if I'm in the countryside everyone is so nice and friendly and says hello. 

Come visit in CV, my kids will say hi to everyone.  If you ignore them they will just shout louder until you say hi back.  :)

yes the Asians just don't say hi.. not their thing.  When I move in to my house.. I'm going to keep saying hi until they say hi back or just move out after being annoyed.

I would stay away from CV public parks where Mexicans hang out.

ZeroLot said:
qwerty said:

Asians ignore each other.  Especially the ones who can't speak English.  It's a generational and cultural gap ... Not you.  When I visit Asia the city dwellers ignore everyone unless they're trying to push cheap crap on me.  But if I'm in the countryside everyone is so nice and friendly and says hello. 

Come visit in CV, my kids will say hi to everyone.  If you ignore them they will just shout louder until you say hi back.  :)

Back