Great Park: Shea Homes - Sagewood

[/quote]

If it's possible to #overshare, it's definitely possible to #overmonitor. If I'm bones, this post would send shivers down my spine.
[/quote]

Bones, there is no need for worry.  I am a harmless, older, family, nerdy guy.
[/quote]

like him?
pulver_zpsa4c8f964.jpg

[/quote]

No more like himhttp://www.dailytimes.com.pk/entertainment/20-Aug-2014/111-year-old-japanese-is-the-oldest-man-alive

Attachments

• Japan%20Oldest%20Man_Cham640360.jpg
    Japan%20Oldest%20Man_Cham640360.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 109
irvinehomeowner said:
Hey... older family guy is my shtick.

Don't tell me you are big bacteria'd too.

I am your clone.  My struggles for finding Irvine Home is very similar to yours.  Oh no, hope that doesn't send shivers down your spine too  ;D

WTTCMN said:
Irvine Dream said:
irvinehomeowner said:

I am your clone.  My struggles for finding Irvine Home is very similar to yours.  Oh no, hope that doesn't send shivers down your spine too  ;D

Please rattle off the IHO list.  I am very impressed by your memory.  Plus it would make me feel better that I'm not the only one you are #overmonitoring.
Why don't I make it more fun and send shivers through Opensky's spine instead

Bought in NorthPark for a bargain price (the one that stuck after low balling on several)
Really wanted to buy in Tustin Ranch (because that is more bang for the buck) but wife overrode him
Did a lot of upgrades including nice Hardwood looking tile (actually thanks for that, I fully intend to use that in my home) but overspent and may be regretting it a little?
Friend/spoke person for Gary Fallis.
Die Hard NP defender

Eventhough I may send shivers to OS I think I am safe, he can't get out of Northpark to do any harm since NP exit has been closed for a while now :eek:

Irvine Dream said:
WTTCMN said:
Irvine Dream said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Please rattle off the IHO list.  I am very impressed by your memory.  Plus it would make me feel better that I'm not the only one you are #overmonitoring.

Bought in NorthPark for a bargain price (the one that stuck after low balling on several)
Really wanted to buy in Tustin Ranch (because that is more bang for the buck) but wife overrode him
Did a lot of upgrades including nice Hardwood looking tile (actually thanks for that, I fully intend to use that in my home) but overspent and may be regretting it a little?
Die Hard NP defender

Eventhough I may send shivers to OS I think I am safe, he can't get out of Northpark to do any harm since NP exit has been closed for a while now :eek:

Actually come to think of it I should work harder instead of #overmonitoring so I can afford the Irvine House :(  Time to take my own advice

Irvine Dream said:
WTTCMN said:
Irvine Dream said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Die Hard NP defender

WOW!  That's impressive.
I ddn't know about the Fallis connection. 
Another reason to question OS' rationality.

if we all worked instead of monitor TI, TI would shut down - and nobody wants that because that means we have to go back to work.

OS said:
Irvine Dream said:

Die Hard NP defender

Friend/spoke person for Gary Fallis?? Say wha ?? Other than jacking his license plate for my avatar and wisecracking at his expense, I'm not sure WTF you're talking about.

Outside of being at least partially inaccurate, your list is actually pretty benign compared to The Great bones-stalk of 2014. On the other hand, I'm not sure she was as, err, broad as you are in her stalking. Sounds like you have a creepy whiteboard or two with factoids and nuggets gleaned from #overmonitoring this board. Pretty ridiculous.

Congratulations on blowing your wad on this thread. The rest of the turtles can put their heads back into their collective shells lest we add a little spice to Irvine Dream's bizarre Sherlock fetish board.

ob1 said:
WOW!  That's impressive.

This guy collects nuances about anonymous posters then spits them back, in the Fallis case, out of context -- draws a poor conclusion -- that you buy into -- and I'm the irrational one.

Perfect. Absolutely Perfect.

There he is.  I knew we could draw you out.  #notmissingyouatall

OS said:
Great response.

Classic ob1 - attack the person, not the issue nor the logic. That's ok, though - I can be your "irrational" scapegoat.

How exactly was i "boxed in"?

Anyway, I'm not attacking you.  I'm happy to be the subject of your ire.
Did the hashtag give you that impression?  That was my mistake-- it should have been #AINTmissingyouatall

Que cheesy 80s tune:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw-EHzK9LgY

Don't make me go to NP and hold my boom box outside your window, OS.

Thanks to Irvine Dream I know exactly where you live.

ob1 said:
Don't make me go to NP and hold my boom box outside your window, OS.

Thanks to Irvine Dream I know exactly where you live.
Oh man don't threaten OS, I thought it was common knowledge where OS lives.  If not "OS" - Sorry

That was no threat, it was another 80s pop culture reference.

cusack.jpg

I think the 80s references are too old for the format though, so I'll drop them.   

OS' previous screen name was NP Defender, so yeah, it's common knowledge.  (That's also a joke).

WTTCMN said:
OS said:
Irvine Dream said:

Die Hard NP defender

Friend/spoke person for Gary Fallis?? Say wha ?? Other than jacking his license plate for my avatar and wisecracking at his expense, I'm not sure WTF you're talking about.

Outside of being at least partially inaccurate, your list is actually pretty benign compared to The Great bones-stalk of 2014. On the other hand, I'm not sure she was as, err, broad as you are in her stalking. Sounds like you have a creepy whiteboard or two with factoids and nuggets gleaned from #overmonitoring this board. Pretty ridiculous.

Congratulations on blowing your wad on this thread. The rest of the turtles can put their heads back into their collective shells lest we add a little spice to Irvine Dream's bizarre Sherlock fetish board.

ob1 said:
WOW!  That's impressive.

This guy collects nuances about anonymous posters then spits them back, in the Fallis case, out of context -- draws a poor conclusion -- that you buy into -- and I'm the irrational one.

Haha.  What can I say.  I'm passionate & very picky in my #overmonitoring.  I have to admit? no clue who Irvine Dream is on TI.  I went back and read some of his/her old posts and still can't place him/her.  Which makes the random spit up of factoids (?) pretty creepy.  I added him/her to my "if I get murdered/kidnapped, this is who you should look into list".  So irvinedream, if that was a bucket list item, consider if checked off!

Oh great, my recent posts were supposed to calm you down Bones, looks like the opposite has happened.  May be Paris can vouch for me, or now may be Paris is going to get scared as well. >:D

Irvine Dream said:
WTTCMN said:
OS said:
Irvine Dream said:

Die Hard NP defender

ob1 said:
WOW!  That's impressive.

Haha.  What can I say.  I'm passionate & very picky in my #overmonitoring.  I have to admit? no clue who Irvine Dream is on TI.  I went back and read some of his/her old posts and still can't place him/her.  Which makes the random spit up of factoids (?) pretty creepy.  I added him/her to my "if I get murdered/kidnapped, this is who you should look into list".  So irvinedream, if that was a bucket list item, consider if checked off!

Oh great, my recent posts were supposed to calm you down Bones, looks like the opposite has happened.  May be Paris can vouch for me, or now may be Paris is going to get scared as well. >:D

Suggestion. Change you SN from Irvine Dream to Irvine Nightmare.  ::)

Irvine Dream said:
WTTCMN said:
OS said:
Irvine Dream said:

Die Hard NP defender

ob1 said:
WOW!  That's impressive.

@irvine dream - sounds like you have an excel spreadsheet with info about people #keepingTabsOnSomeone

Back