Great Park: Shea Homes - Sagewood

Irvine Dream said:
WTTCMN said:
OS said:
Irvine Dream said:
Why don't I make it more fun and send shivers through Opensky's spine instead

Bought in NorthPark for a bargain price (the one that stuck after low balling on several)
Really wanted to buy in Tustin Ranch (because that is more bang for the buck) but wife overrode him
Did a lot of upgrades including nice Hardwood looking tile (actually thanks for that, I fully intend to use that in my home) but overspent and may be regretting it a little?
Friend/spoke person for Gary Fallis.
Die Hard NP defender

Eventhough I may send shivers to OS I think I am safe, he can't get out of Northpark to do any harm since NP exit has been closed for a while now :eek:

Friend/spoke person for Gary Fallis?? Say wha ?? Other than jacking his license plate for my avatar and wisecracking at his expense, I'm not sure WTF you're talking about.

Outside of being at least partially inaccurate, your list is actually pretty benign compared to The Great bones-stalk of 2014. On the other hand, I'm not sure she was as, err, broad as you are in her stalking. Sounds like you have a creepy whiteboard or two with factoids and nuggets gleaned from #overmonitoring this board. Pretty ridiculous.

Congratulations on blowing your wad on this thread. The rest of the turtles can put their heads back into their collective shells lest we add a little spice to Irvine Dream's bizarre Sherlock fetish board.

ob1 said:
WOW!  That's impressive.
I ddn't know about the Fallis connection. 
Another reason to question OS' rationality.

This guy collects nuances about anonymous posters then spits them back, in the Fallis case, out of context -- draws a poor conclusion -- that you buy into -- and I'm the irrational one.

Perfect. Absolutely Perfect.

Haha.  What can I say.  I'm passionate & very picky in my #overmonitoring.  I have to admit? no clue who Irvine Dream is on TI.  I went back and read some of his/her old posts and still can't place him/her.  Which makes the random spit up of factoids (?) pretty creepy.  I added him/her to my "if I get murdered/kidnapped, this is who you should look into list".  So irvinedream, if that was a bucket list item, consider if checked off!

Oh great, my recent posts were supposed to calm you down Bones, looks like the opposite has happened.  May be Paris can vouch for me, or now may be Paris is going to get scared as well. >:D

I just added ADT security system and pitbull to my list of things to get before moving into the new house....in addition to the guard gates  ;)

It appears Sagewood has FOUR available lots from their phase 10A release, which means they only sold ONE.  The initially had 2 sold, but 1 has fallen back out of escrow.  The two sales reps who've been working there have mysteriously disappeared, and there are two new sales reps.  One of the new reps had this to say:

"Our homes are going quickly so please let us know how you would like to proceed"

Right.

Prices better drop with the next phase...their pre-qual list is starting to get short.

gasman said:
It appears Sagewood has FOUR available lots from their phase 10A release, which means they only sold ONE.  The initially had 2 sold, but 1 has fallen back out of escrow.  The two sales reps who've been working there have mysteriously disappeared, and there are two new sales reps.  One of the new reps had this to say:

"Our homes are going quickly so please let us know how you would like to proceed"

Right.

Prices better drop with the next phase...their pre-qual list is starting to get short.

are you going to buy?

jmoney74 said:
gasman said:

Right.

are you going to buy?

You touch it, you buy it!  :) hurry up and buy  :eek:

Looks like Sagewood turned over their sales staff.  It only took one slow phase release to get Shea HQ's panties up in a bunch.  Looks like phase 10B is planned for release on 9/13.  I'll be there fighting off FCBs with a baseball bat. jk

I think it's more likely they moved the original sales staff to another project since they seem like they did a pretty good job selling sagewood, which is winding down.  One can always hope it's a sign of desperation though.

No price reductions yet.  They have flattened a bit though.  I wouldn't expect the prices to go down...maybe taper off at best.

wrigley said:
I think it's more likely they moved the original sales staff to another project since they seem like they did a pretty good job selling sagewood, which is winding down.  One can always hope it's a sign of desperation though.

Really good point, and I hope this is the case.  I have a lot of respect for Vicky, as she was very good at her job.  The timing, however, is very suspicious.  They had trouble selling a couple of lots in phase 9.  Phase 10A only sold 2 of 5 at release, and 1 backed out within 2 weeks.  Last I checked there were 4 of 5 units still available in phase 10A.  With phase 10B releasing in 2 weeks, standing inventory wouldn't be very good for the number crunchers at Shea HQ.

Technically not standing inventory until the homes are actually completed.  They still have time to sell them.  If they sit for a few more months then you may see them decrease the prices, or maybe earlier if they decide they want to finish up and close shop.  I'm pretty sure they consider the project a success already.

gasman said:
wrigley said:

Really good point, and I hope this is the case.  I have a lot of respect for Vicky, as she was very good at her job.  The timing, however, is very suspicious.  They had trouble selling a couple of lots in phase 9.  Phase 10A only sold 2 of 5 at release, and 1 backed out within 2 weeks.  Last I checked there were 4 of 5 units still available in phase 10A.  With phase 10B releasing in 2 weeks, standing inventory wouldn't be very good for the number crunchers at Shea HQ.

Sounds like you like Vicky. jkjk

Gasman you should purchase Sagewood now as you seem to like this community. I know they changed reps and now they have Marry and Tisha. No clue of previous reps.

wrigley said:
Technically not standing inventory until the homes are actually completed.  They still have time to sell them.  If they sit for a few more months then you may see them decrease the prices, or maybe earlier if they decide they want to finish up and close shop.  I'm pretty sure they consider the project a success already.

Good point.  I misused the term...thanks for the correction.

eyephone said:
Sounds like you like Vicky. jkjk

Hah.  :)  The Shea Mortgage people were lagging with my paperwork, and Vicky whipped them into shape, so yeah, she's a-ok in my book.  8)

lovingit said:
How much are the plan 3s?
Lot size?

The only available plan 3 at the moment is priced at $1,222,900, and has a smaller lot at 4800sf.

For reference, plan 1 is priced at $1,085,900, and plan 2 is priced at $1,137,900.

OCKOOLGUY said:
Gasman you should purchase Sagewood now as you seem to like this community. I know they changed reps and now they have Marry and Tisha. No clue of previous reps.

I'm trying! I'm trying!  ;D

Back