The Investigation

nosuchreality said:
Personally, nationally, I think no witnesses hurts the Republican party.  In the individual counties and District and Senate races that's much less clear.  It may be a move that loses the majority of the nation but wins the battleground.  It doesn't really matter if California votes 80/20 versus 51/49.  I see this strengthening individual districts but generally costing in the bigger battle fields.

Trump being acquitted and re-elected isn't nearly the constitutional crises as being acquitted re-elected and losing the Senate.  Nor potentially over zealous as acquitted, losing and getting a Blue Wave.

JIMHO, too many Dems are still very tone deaf to the concerns many have of their politics.  A Blue Wave has all the optics of Trump X2 on the opposite end.  That concerns many and moves many as seeing Trump as the lesser of two evils.

We got this. Fake trial, farmers lost big time due to the tarriffs , drugs out of control across the nation it?s like candy (it?s really sad)

He calls himself a Republican but he is glad Raegan is dead. What kind of sh## is this? What a guy!

This is why I always question if he is even American. Raegan did so much for America and California.

eyephone said:
nosuchreality said:
Personally, nationally, I think no witnesses hurts the Republican party.  In the individual counties and District and Senate races that's much less clear.  It may be a move that loses the majority of the nation but wins the battleground.  It doesn't really matter if California votes 80/20 versus 51/49.  I see this strengthening individual districts but generally costing in the bigger battle fields.

Trump being acquitted and re-elected isn't nearly the constitutional crises as being acquitted re-elected and losing the Senate.  Nor potentially over zealous as acquitted, losing and getting a Blue Wave.

JIMHO, too many Dems are still very tone deaf to the concerns many have of their politics.  A Blue Wave has all the optics of Trump X2 on the opposite end.  That concerns many and moves many as seeing Trump as the lesser of two evils.

We got this. Fake trial, farmers lost big time due to the tarriffs , drugs out of control across the nation it?s like candy (it?s really sad)

You really should get out of California more often.  In the battleground States and Midwest, it's perceived much more as pot calling the kettle black, they understand there is pain before gain and drugs and homelessness out of control because of liberal coddling, think needle exchange and non-enforcement.

Honestly, Trump is fairly refreshing in his inept brazenness of corruption.  He's on the take, they know it, they can see it.  They prefer seeing it to something like the Clinton's Foundation, IMHO.

nosuchreality said:
eyephone said:
nosuchreality said:

You really should get out of California more often.  In the battleground States and Midwest, it's perceived much more as pot calling the kettle black, they understand there is pain before gain and drugs and homelessness out of control because of liberal coddling, think needle exchange and non-enforcement.

Honestly, Trump is fairly refreshing in his inept brazenness of corruption.  He's on the take, they know it, they can see it.  They prefer to seeing it to something like the Clinton's Foundation, IMHO.
Just as I mentioned before: people complaining to CNBC about the tax law. People care about their money. Trump?s tariff policy hit the Midwest hard like a baseball bat.
Try sitting on the jury like I did when white people agreed with me that drugs are out of control in this country. Through the trial I learned that you can get high with only $5.

I also learned through the trial what law enforcement has to deal with. So don?t blame it on homelessness. It?s easy to deflect then deal with the problem.

God Bless America

@no I have been to the south and Midwest. If you dont know me, maybe you should get to know me. I guess some people that listened to me got richer. (My strong recommendation re: Eastwood)
Measure B - Who predicted that will fail? Who predicted the midterms? Straight call me the oracle.

I can tell you this the farmers were like richer before Trumps Tariffs. (Selling more)

People are changing. A Democrat defeated a Republican that supported Trump big time in Kentucky to become the governor of the state.

eyephone said:
@no I have been to the south and Midwest. If you dont know me, maybe you should get to know me. I guess some people that listened to me got richer. (My strong recommendation re: Eastwood)
Measure B - Who predicted that will fail? Who predicted the midterms? Straight call me the oracle.

I can tell you this the farmers were like richer before Trumps Tariffs. (Selling more)

You also predicted low interest rates have sailed.

Did you predict Trump would be elected in 2016?

:)

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

You also predicted low interest rates have sailed.

Did you predict Trump would be elected in 2016?

:)

Kindly remind me about the interest rates.

If you look back I think I liked Trump. He was going to change  Washington. I guess he did, but not the way people wanted.
I watched all the apprentice shows. I respected how he ran his business. But he is not like that as a President. The CBS interview he gave before he became President or was it after. I was like this guy is going to be the best President. (Hold the pause button on that thought)
He complained a lot as a candidate, but when people complained about him he doesn%u2019t like it.

I blame Hilary as the nominee, candidate, planning, her assistant. I can keep going.
I think you or me could of beat Hilary if we ran against her.

eyephone said:
People are changing. A Democrat defeated a Republican that supported Trump big time in Kentucky to become the governor of the state.

Kentucky.  We're an incumbent Republican hasn't won re-election since they removed the ban on consecutive terms in their State?  You're hanging on that?  We're the incumbent Republican lost and the Republican swept all the other State-wide offices.  That sure sounds like same old same old to me.

nosuchreality said:
eyephone said:

Kentucky.  We're an incumbent Republican hasn't won re-election since they removed the ban on consecutive terms in their State?  You're hanging on that?  We're the incumbent Republican lost and the Republican swept all the other State-wide offices.  That sure sounds like same old same old to me.

You forgot Trump was begging and whining to the crowd to vote for the Republican Kentucky Governor or they will blame him.

You wont address about people care about their money more than politics. The tariffs did not help the farming community at all. Congress approval rating is like 10%.

You think Drugs is a California thing. Btw: there were more opioids prescriptions than the population of Michigan. (Look it up)

Your not on my level. Please dont get me started.

eyephone said:
nosuchreality said:
eyephone said:

You forgot Trump was begging and whining to the crowd to vote for the Republican Kentucky Governor or they will blame him.

You wont address about people care about their money more than politics. The tariffs did not help the farming community at all. Congress approval rating is like 10%.

You think Drugs is a California thing. Btw: there were more opioids prescriptions than the population of Michigan. (Look it up)

I get the money.  You are forgeting that the coastal liberals have been screaming Fuck You Retards at the "Flyover" States since before Obama and frankly have gotten louder in their condemnation of those "deplorables" inhabiting them.  The question isn't do some of them disapprove of Trump, but have enough of them gotten fed up and screwed over by him enough to forgive the last couple decades of 'the left' essentially spitting on them at every opportunity.

I know several former Trump supporters who think he's total scum and con, they dislike the Dems candidates and distrust them even more.

But please enlighten us with your vast knowledge from sitting as a jurist in a single trial with white people.

nosuchreality said:
eyephone said:
nosuchreality said:
eyephone said:

I get the money.  You are forgeting that the coastal liberals have been screaming Fuck You Retards at the "Flyover" States since before Obama and frankly have gotten louder in their condemnation of those "deplorables" inhabiting them.  The question isn't do some of them disapprove of Trump, but have enough of them gotten fed up and screwed over by him enough to forgive the last couple decades of 'the left' essentially spitting on them at every opportunity.

I know several former Trump supporters who think he's total scum and con, they dislike the Dems candidates and distrust them even more.

But please enlighten us with your vast knowledge from sitting as a jurist in a single trial with white people.

Take a look at Michael Bloomberg. He knows how to run a successful business.

Back