The Investigation

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
We all know a trial is a sham with no witnesses. So let it be.
All I got to say is: Vote them out.

A lot of people are saying it. Also, look at the polls regarding witnesses. More than a majority of Americans would like to see and hear from witnesses.

Coverup and run!

There were 17 witnesses, examined in the record of their charges.  Did not prove their case when they had the chance...game over, moving on.

The sham trial known to the American people. The poll is like 75% want to see witnesses.

OK, so lets say I stipulate the whole think is a sham (but for different reasons).  The end result is the same whichever way you look at this.  He will be re-elected anyway so whats the point?

morekaos said:
OK, so lets say I stipulate the whole think is a sham (but for different reasons).  The end result is the same whichever way you look at this.  He will be re-elected anyway so whats the point?

Who knows if he will?
People are fed up with misinformation. That?s why I have been shorting a stock. (I?m not going to saw which one) But low and behold the stock dropped big time.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Who knows if he will?
People are fed up with misinformation. That?s why I have been shorting a stock. (I?m not going to saw which one) But low and behold the stock dropped big time.

Who knows...I do, I'm telling you now its a foregone conclusion, this whole thing was a big fat waste of time.  Even the Atlantic (a total left wing rag) knows it...

Democrats Never Found Their Hero
Representative Adam Schiff played every card he had in the impeachment inquiry into President Trump, but none seemed to work.

As the final sliver of daylight faded over the Capitol dome last night, it was clear that Democrats? long, frustrated quest for a deus to save them from Donald Trump would produce no machina after all. Instead, there was only Representative Adam Schiff, the party?s tireless point man in the impeachment trial, who stood in the well of the Senate making an 11th-hour argument that Trump?s political-dirt-for-military-aid squeeze on Ukraine was too egregious to ignore.

...But in this, as in so many other matters involving the political ascendancy and presidency of Donald John Trump, Schiff and his colleagues, in invoking the power of history?s example, seem poised instead to suffer one more painful lesson in its limits.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/01/democrats-schiff-impeachment/605803/

morekaos said:
You're done...end of story.

Murkowski to vote against witnesses in Trump trial, likely dooming Dem push for Bolton testimony

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/31/lisa-murkowski-to-vote-against-additional-witnesses-in-trump-impeachment.html

https://youtu.be/FWEQfN39sTo

https://youtu.be/FWEQfN39sTo

live look inside dem chambers

baby-crying-gif.gif

Good no witnesses. Fake trial.
I already knew their move. (This like checkers not chess. So easy to predict)

Then later Bolton releases book, Lev releases more videos and tapes. All good. I?m a PR genius.

All other President Impeachment trials in the US had witnesses except this one. Which may result in voter turn out for the senate seats. It?s perfectly legal to give my opinion which I used the word may which means maybe yes or maybe not.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Another one of my prediction comes true. Call me or oracle or something. Genius is not good enough.

So will Trump get impeached?

99.9% No
Even though 75% of Americans wanted to hear from witnesses.

I wish the common American can have trials like this. Sorry you cant have witnesses in your trial because it will take too much time. (I heard that is one of the excuses that they dont want to call witnesses.)

Btw: one of the top attorney under Trump quit yesterday

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Another one of my prediction comes true. Call me or oracle or something. Genius is not good enough.

So will Trump get impeached?

99.9% No
Even though 75% of Americans wanted to hear from witnesses.

I wish the common American can have trials like this. Sorry you cant have witnesses in your trial because it will take too much time. (I heard that is one of the excuses that they dont want to call witnesses.)

Btw: one of the top attorney under Trump quit yesterday

Thanks for your opinion.
The next big question is.. would this whole impeach trial will help get him revoted?

Maybe maybe not.
True fact the latest poll 75% Americans wanted to see witnesses. So you make your own conclusion what will happen.

eyephone said:
Maybe maybe not.
True fact the latest poll 75% Americans wanted to see witnesses. So you make your own conclusion what will happen.

Correction... 75% of those polled.

Hard to trust polls, especially when most did not predict Trump to win in 2016 (boo!).

I don?t remember participating in those polls. How do they get those 75% or whatever numbers?

Personally, nationally, I think no witnesses hurts the Republican party.  In the individual counties and District and Senate races that's much less clear.  It may be a move that loses the majority of the nation but wins the battleground.  It doesn't really matter if California votes 80/20 versus 51/49.  I see this strengthening individual districts but generally costing in the bigger battle fields.

Trump being acquitted and re-elected isn't nearly the constitutional crises as being acquitted re-elected and losing the Senate.  Nor potentially over zealous as acquitted, losing and getting a Blue Wave.

JIMHO, too many Dems are still very tone deaf to the concerns many have of their politics.  A Blue Wave has all the optics of Trump X2 on the opposite end.  That concerns many and moves many as seeing Trump as the lesser of two evils.

No one really cares....

Trump's impeachment trial is being tuned out by America because no one thinks it matters
The stock market isn't freaking out, everyone sees Washington as corrupt, and Congress is too partisan to deliver a surprising outcome.

American soap operas are not popular these days. And yet, the Senate trial to remove President Donald Trump from office is currently garnering fewer viewers than the soaps. The conservative online magazine The Federalist consulted Nielsen ratings and used them to argue: ?More people would rather watch the predictable, fake melodrama offered by soap operas than the predictable, fake melodrama currently being peddled by the Democrats.?

Just over 4 million people, in a country of 320 million-plus, tuned in for the opening arguments on the three big networks last week. That?s well less than the 11 million people who regularly watch the soaps on those channels. Fox News viewership was sent ?skyrocketing? when Trump?s defense team got going on Saturday, The Washington Examiner reported, but the audience was still in the low millions.

In other words, Americans are collectively yawning at the Senate impeachment trial. Folks who are deeply engaged in the political process are wondering why, but the big-picture answer is fairly simple. Most Americans are motivated not by the propriety of our politics but by its effects on their lives. In the impeachment and attempted removal of Trump, they?ve been given little reason to panic ? or even care.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-impeachment-trial-being-tuned-out-america-because-no-ncna1126996

Back