The Investigation

eyephone said:
Little Morekas: I told you I?m like belly times 10.

Maybe the US NCIs should investigate your son application for the naval academy due to your deep ties to the Phil government and your offshore investments for your clients.

Too late...Our Congressman has already nominated him to attend...now Duterte will have a mole deep in the military, we will dominate the world!...Oh, and I am an extremely proud Father!!

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Little Morekas: I told you I?m like belly times 10.

Maybe the US NCIs should investigate your son application for the naval academy due to your deep ties to the Phil government and your offshore investments for your clients.

Too late...Our Congressman has already nominated him to attend...now Duterte will have a mole deep in the military, we will dominate the world!...Oh, and I am an extremely proud Father!!

It?s okay I can copy and paste you statement.

Under the GOP party line vote there will be no witnesses.
Recent poll that 48% of Republican voters would like there to be witnesses. All other President impeachment trials had witnesses.

Not a fair trial. I guess the American people will vote them out! We all knew Mitch worked with the White House. It%u2019s all part of the plan.

eyephone said:
Recent poll that 48% of Republican voters would like there to be witnesses. All other President impeachment trials had witnesses.

Not a fair trial. I guess the American people will vote them out! We all knew Mitch worked with the White House. It%u2019s all part of the plan.

the american people will forget this whole thing happened in 2 months

omarosa who?

Kings said:
eyephone said:

omarosa who?

Sure.
Maybe it%u2019s not even his fault. What if it%u2019s that guys fault?
We dont know because no witnesses were called.
Fake trial.

This is why elected Republicans are quitting. (Previous midterms and recently.)

eyephone said:
Kings said:
eyephone said:

omarosa who?

Sure.
Maybe it%u2019s not even his fault. What if it%u2019s that guys fault?
We dont know because no witnesses were called.
Fake trial.

This is why elected Republicans are quitting. (Previous midterms and recently.)

fake trial for fake impeachment  8)

fake news friday!  just abc's lead anchor caught on camera trying to cut the feed so the american people don't hear trump's legal team's side of the story.

ABC News' George Stephanopoulos cuts short Trump lawyer Q&A with throat-slash gesture

ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos was caught on camera making a throat-slash gesture as the Disney-owned network cut away from President Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow taking questions from the press on Thursday during coverage of the Senate impeachment trial.

Stephanopoulos, a former President Clinton staffer, was presumably signaling to producers to scrap Sekulow?s thoughts on the impeachment trial. ABC aired a few minutes of Sekulow updating reporters on his plans. After explaining that Trump?s legal team will call witnesses who don?t think alleged actions are impeachable, the camera cut back to Stephanopoulos, who was making the throat-slash gesture.

Stephanopoulos then smirked, appearing to realize his gesture was caught on live television.

?And that is Jay Sekulow right there,? Stephanopoulos told viewers before quickly moving along to a panel discussion.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-news-george-stephanopoulos-trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-comments

morekaos said:
OK, time to take bets on how long this impeachment takes to acquit and finish out...I say two weeks from the start on Tuesday.  Over/under should be around that.

Looks like the Under may come in..

The Senate trial could be over by the weekend if Republicans have the votes.

Senators have returned Thursday for a second day of questions to House managers and President Donald Trump?s legal team in his impeachment trial as attempts by Democrats to rally votes for new witnesses appear to have stalled.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/witnesses-trump-impeachment-trial-end-quickly-gop-sources/story?id=68639038&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Harvard Law Professor Warns Senators: Call Witnesses Or Face 'Dictatorship'

Laurence Tribe described Alan Dershowitz's legal defense of Donald Trump as ?remarkably absurd and extreme and dangerous."

Source: huff post article By Lee Moran 1/29/00

eyephone said:

Laurence Tribe described Alan Dershowitz's legal defense of Donald Trump as ?remarkably absurd and extreme and dangerous."

Looks like its going to be Dictatorship by your definition then.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:

That?s what the great scholar Laurence Tribe said.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

That?s what the great scholar Laurence Tribe said.

This Great scholar?

Harvard?s Laurence Tribe Has Become a Deranged Russia Conspiracist: Today Was His Most Humiliating Debacle

HARVARD LAW PROFESSOR Laurence Tribe did not wait even 24 hours to exploit yesterday?s tragic crash of a Russian regional jet shortly after it took off from Moscow, killing all 71 people aboard. On Twitter this morning, Tribe (pictured above in 2010 with former Vice President Joe Biden) strongly insinuated that the Russian government may have purposely sabotaged the plane, murdering all of those on board, in order to silence one of the passengers, Sergei Millian, who has been linked to a couple of figures involved in the Trump-Russia investigation.

What?s wrong with Tribe?s claims? Everything. To begin with, Millian was not on that plane. The official list of victims includes nobody with that name; as the Daily Beast?s Marlow Stern pointed out, the claim that Millian was on the plane was a simple hoax from the internet sewer, 4chan. Tribe apparently saw someone making this claim somewhere on the internet and then, without bothering to check if it was actually true, told his 289,000 followers that it was true, and then constructed a rabid, deranged conspiracy theory around it.

After dozens, if not hundreds, of people told him that what he said was false, Tribe ? after more than 2,000 people retweeted it ? posted a mealy-mouthed follow-up noting that he can?t ?vouch? for the accuracy of the ?plenty of reporting? he saw claiming this was true: ?reporting? that he still has not identified.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/12/harvards-laurence-tribe-has-become-a-deranged-russia-conspiracist-today-was-his-most-humiliating-debacle/

We all know a trial is a sham with no witnesses. So let it be.
All I got to say is: Vote them out.

A lot of people are saying it. Also, look at the polls regarding witnesses. More than a majority of Americans would like to see and hear from witnesses.

Coverup and run!

eyephone said:
We all know a trial is a sham with no witnesses. So let it be.
All I got to say is: Vote them out.

A lot of people are saying it. Also, look at the polls regarding witnesses. More than a majority of Americans would like to see and hear from witnesses.

Coverup and run!

There were 17 witnesses, examined in the record of their charges.  Did not prove their case when they had the chance...game over, moving on.

Back