The Investigation

eyephone said:
Happiness said:
Democrats vow eternal investigations after Trump acquittal:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-vow-trump-probes-impeachment-110000081.html

The good thing is this will keep the heartland nice and angry up to election day.

Good luck I hear trump will do another trade war with Europe. Lets see if Europe buys farm goods from the US.
Get ready farmers not to sell. The guy who you voted for. (Screwed you big time)

Not this farmer...

MSNBC Host Leaves Beltway Bubble, Shocked To Find Iowa Farmers Support President Trump

In MSNBC?s daytime lineup, host Katy Tur was shocked when she met Iowans who supported President Trump. Tur sought out Iowa farmers in hopes they would publicly complain about Trump and his trade war with China.

It?s conventional Democratic knowledge that Trump?s trade war with China, including the consequential tariffs, are harming farmers? bottom lines, particularly in the swing state of Iowa. However, this conventional wisdom was shot down when Tur asked farmers for their thoughts on the tariffs.

?[Tariffs] aren?t good for temporary, but long term, we get the trade agreements actually, and China actually does what they said, we?ll be better,? one farmer told Tur. He explained that tariffs, like farming, are an investment in the future.

Tur was visibly confused by the Iowan farmers who support Trump. She could not understand why her theory did not match reality on the ground. Nonentheless, Tur continued to promulgate her theory that Iowa farmers will not support Trump in the 2020 election.

?There?s a feeling out there that Iowa farmers are not going to support [Trump] any longer. These tariffs are doing too much to hurt their business, and when I was talking to farmers at that expo, I didn?t hear that,? Tur said

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/04/msnbc-host-leaves-beltway-bubble-shocked-to-find-iowa-farmers-support-president-trump/

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
@no I have been to the south and Midwest. If you dont know me, maybe you should get to know me. I guess some people that listened to me got richer. (My strong recommendation re: Eastwood)
Measure B - Who predicted that will fail? Who predicted the midterms? Straight call me the oracle.

I can tell you this the farmers were like richer before Trumps Tariffs. (Selling more)

You also predicted low interest rates have sailed.

Did you predict Trump would be elected in 2016?

:)

Kindly remind me about the interest rates.

eyephone said:
The boat has sailed on the low fixed rate.

If you look back I think I liked Trump. He was going to change  Washington. I guess he did, but not the way people wanted.
I watched all the apprentice shows. I respected how he ran his business. But he is not like that as a President. The CBS interview he gave before he became President or was it after. I was like this guy is going to be the best President. (Hold the pause button on that thought)
He complained a lot as a candidate, but when people complained about him he doesn%u2019t like it.

So you liked Trump? Aren't you Democrat?

I think if we look at the 2016 Election threads we can see who you were favoring, but I don't think you were predicting Trump.

So make your prediction now... Trump or which Dem nominee? Or to keep on the thread, will Trump get impeached?

Read what the farmer says (there is some financial knowledge there) ...

?[Tariffs] aren?t good for temporary, but long term, we get the trade agreements actually, and China actually does what they said, we?ll be better,? one farmer told Tur. He explained that tariffs, like farming, are an investment in the future.

Iho: You are right. I did say that about rates. I did not predict the China virus outbreak.

Come to think of it. Who knows rates might even go lower?
But if rates go lower. What comes next? Do you remember what Greenspan said after the last housing crisis?
(Lets talk about this in a different thread if you dont mind)  ;)

No one can predict everything right. That's God's job. eyephone though makes pretty good points all around IMHO.

Anyways, Trump is not impeached. Would this whole impeachment thing actually help him get revoted in November?

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing was rigged by Trump himself. He's actually not as dumb as some people think.

I personally think his feud with CNN is fake. Maybe they had a deal to put on media that they hate each other. More attention, more money >:D.

Not sure if this has been asked as there are so many threads regarding the Orange In Chief but for all you Trump supporters, if he did do what was claimed, do you support impeachment?

irvinehomeowner said:
Not sure if this has been asked as there are so many threads regarding the Orange In Chief but for all you Trump supporters, if he did do what was claimed, do you support impeachment?

What did he do again?

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:

What did he do again?

Bullyball.

Bully Ball is not a good enough reason to impeach the President.

irvinehomeowner said:
Abuse of power is not enough?

How about obstruction of Congress?

That's what Google says he is being impeached for.

To be clear, I'm not supporting him or any other parties personally. But what you just said is everything I hear. Abusing of power. Obstruction of congress. What I want to know is "how?" How did he abuse and obstruct? And are they not biased or subjective?

Lying of a sexual relation with someone who is not your wife while in the Office is something pretty clear of abusing of power. I understood that while I was young. But this time, I'm not sure what they're fighting with or for. That's why I think Trump might have actually ignited this whole thing to get more support from his hardcore supporters for the upcoming election >:D.

I don?t think there is no victory. He did not allow his staff to testify as he evoked presidential privilege.
This is the first President impeachment hearing that did not call for witnesses. Is there something to hide?

The trial is a sham. That?s why many Americans have a bad taste for politics. Some people say if you have money, then you get a fair trial. (get to hire good lawyers that will represent you)

A common person in trial can not tell a prosecutor to not call witnesses. For example: The person who saw the crime being committed cant be call as a witness. Therefore, without the witness the defendant is not guilty. (A person can say this is like what happened here or something. Another example, someone is not charged the same as a regular person because that person is famous.)

Also, I previously stated what if it was not  Donalds fault. What if a person did this on his own for the fame and glory without  Donald even knowing about it?
Without any witnesses we do not know.

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:

To be clear, I'm not supporting him or any other parties personally. But what you just said is everything I hear. Abusing of power. Obstruction of congress. What I want to know is "how?" How did he abuse and obstruct? And are they not biased or subjective?

Lying of a sexual relation with someone who is not your wife while in the Office is something pretty clear of abusing of power. I understood that while I was young. But this time, I'm not sure what they're fighting with or for. That's why I think Trump might have actually ignited this whole thing to get more support from his hardcore supporters for the upcoming election >:D.

"I don't work for you"... look it up yourself. :)

Let's say this is fact... he withheld US aid from the President of Metyskan unless said President investigated Belly.

Is that impeachable?

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:

"I don't work for you"... look it up yourself. :)

Let's say this is fact... he withheld US aid from the President of Metyskan unless said President investigated Belly.

Is that impeachable?

Is that impeachable? I'll let the experts answer this.

I would rather stick with a reality than keep thinking of what ifs. The reality is Trump is acquitted. Now let's back to RE.

Back